BPC-157/TB-500 Shoulder Injury Healing Log

ewill

Awards
I recently ordered BPC157 and TB500 to heal a nagging injury I've had for quite some time. Tore my rotator in October 2015..received an mri fall of 2016 and it showed severe bursitis and tendon damage on a cellular level. Unfortunately I haven't been able to do any presses since 2015 aside from me trying to go light on dumbells (bad idea).
Weight: 215
Height: 6'2"
BFP: roughly 15-17%

TB500 Protocol:
8mg per week split into two doses of 4mg two days apart.
(Reconstitution Method: Decided to put .5 ML Bacteriostatic Water into the 5mg TB500. Which would put the 4mg dose I need at the 40 unit mark on the 100ml slin pin)(injection subcutaneously in the stomach)

BPC157 Protocol:
I initially wanted to implement the protocol used in a study I read where they used 10mcg/kg which would have put me at a little over 980mcg. However since there is a little waste in the syringe, and purity possibly being lower than advertised I decided to dose 1000mcg split into two 500mcg doses once in the morning and once at night everyday.(Reconstitution Method: Put 1ml of Bacteriostatic water in the 5mg BPC157. This puts my 500mcg dose at the 10 unit mark.)(injecting Inter Muscular in the shoulder with the injury. Decided to do it in the 'safe zone' in the middle of the delt since there is an artery not too far below the delt, and some nerves I presume would be bad to hit if it is done too far towards the front or back of the delt. At least that's what I've read/watched anyways.)

Alright so all the needed experiment materials came in the mail as expected. I am on day two so obviously no healing to report. I have gotten the slight pressure in the face that I have heard other people getting. No headache however. I have been rubbing the IM injection site after the injection to disperse any fluid..not sure if that does any good however since BPC isn't very dense. I was curious as to whether it could possibly damage the chemical as much as I'm reading about how easily altered these peptides are.

ewill

Awards
Meant to say on the 100 unit slin pin for the reconstitution. It is a 1ml slin pin

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This is just from what Ive read but the effective time that both peptides last is 8-14 hours. I'm not sure if it starts it's effective life cycle the minute U pin it but Im on TB-500 and BPC-157 and I'll tell you it's amazing what it does. I am just exchanging info but I pin what equals 0.5 g a week of each and I split it into three shots. I'm trying to heal some tendons that were injured in a major lower leg reconstruction. I inject as close to tendon as possible and I somtimes inject into tendon on accident. When Its in the muscle close to the tendon I have 0 soreness from a 0.30ml shot but don't feel healing effect until next day. If I pin my tendon it's sore till next pin but I know its still doing huge healing cuz ill get twice the effect on the next pin. The reason I say this is so you shoot for the area where you tore the cuff but make sure not to pin any tendons or ligaments which will be difficult depending on the area. 1 of my locations is the ACL so I actually have to inject in between the knee joint and the knee cap and I have to go through 1 tendon to get to my ACL so it's difficult but very doable . You technically can do IM, IV, ID but unless it's around the injury it' does nothing! I have had great success so far but if I could do it over I would mix MY 5mg bottles with 0.5 ml and have half the fluid but that's just on a hunch of mine. Best of luck injuries are like girlfriends you get rid of them but they never are gone.

ewill

Awards
Nice! I hope it works out for me too!..so..you inject the tb500 as close to the injury as possible too? I was wondering if the tb500 would work better if it was done a little closer. The bpc as well. I was worried about the tendons/nerves in my shoulder with the bpc but I still feel like I could get a little closer. I saw where some people had to stop taking bpc because of the increased pain I would think it would almost have to be due to hitting something they shouldn't have..but that was from a handful of people trying to hit the actual tendon. I think I will try to get closer with the bpc and tb500. I'm still wanting to do subcutaneous with the tb500 just closer. Thanks for the feedback! I was wondering about the mid delt method since a lot of what I've read is from people having success getting as close to the area as possibble. I'm definitely open to tweaking my protocol this is the first time I've ever done anything like this.

ewill

Awards
I wish there was some specific studies on the spacing of doses..I've read of people taking tb500 everyday..and I've read of people taking it a couple time a week because of the longer half life..but...come to think of it idt I've read anything study wise on pubmed or anything like that stating this long half life of tb500.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I wish there was some specific studies on the spacing of doses..I've read of people taking tb500 everyday..and I've read of people taking it a couple time a week because of the longer half life..but...come to think of it idt I've read anything study wise on pubmed or anything like that stating this long half life of tb500.
Yah I wish it was more scientific. My DOC is cool so I was straight with him and told him what I planned ect. He got back to me saying "I think it's fine what your doing and I wish there was more research on these compounds so I could advise you better just so you know the cops would most likley treat this as an AAS" And he's a young guy that is open minded and he probably did a good amount of research through MED cites but we came up with this. As for the BPC causing pain 80% sure it;s from injecting in wrong spot or nicking something. I know most people are taking it for injuries that have lots of sensitive tissue all around to aggravate. I began pinning both in different needles and if I injected INTO the tendon it doesn't mater if it was saline it hurt. now I just leave a little extra air in between draws pull in both, let out air, inject very slowly as if it was a shot of Test and I use my own MRI to judge where and how deep to pin and most times it's painless and feels great second day. I have had one shoulder scoped from a cuff tear and if it's your tear is anywhere near mine you may want to go with a 1.5" 25g or 27g if you can find it cu you idealy want the tissue that is healing be surrounded by a thin layer of TB&BPC so that its all around, but not in the tissue, As for the half life... I really don't know but there is a difference with peptides as far as half life VS length of effective time. The only reason I would have liked to concentrate it more is that the less fluid you inject the less stress on surrounding tissues. But most important the less fluid you inject in the precise area the less your body wants to move it out of the area. I did a bit of experimenting on saturation vs concentration( I would just pull in more BS water) and even though the damage area of ACL is large it responded better to concentration.. My theory behind this is; If the area in repair is a full 3" in diameter if you inject near the center in concentration your body fluid will naturally spread it all around the three inch area without much of it getting wasted on healthy tissues.. Hope any of this helps. feel free to PM me with questions

ewill

Awards
That's awesome! I didn't even think about that. I'm gunna request my mri. I started injections closer to the injured area today and didn't get any soreness from it. Needle size was something I was concerned about..I didn't wanna go too deep..and didn't wanna go too shallow. I have a 1/2 inch. Not sure if it would be too shallow or not I'll have to get ahold of my mri! Thanks for the insight..I like the idea of concentrated doses. I wonder if that was why some people received almost zero benefit..I've seen where people were putting over 2.5ml in with it. This stuff coming in direct contact with the area seems crucial to its effectiveness. Thanks again man.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I doubt you can get to the area with a slinpin so don't be afraid of a 1" or 1.5 inch needle if needed. Make sure MRI has scale measurements and if it's 1.2 inches put a drop of hot glue at your stop point. the more exact you can make every injection the better results.

ewill

Awards
Yeah I was liking the small needle. But if I need to go deeper I gota do what I got a do. When you say drop of hit glue..like around the needle itself? This might be a dumb question but is that sanitary? New to injecting..so I may be alil over cautious on sanitizing everything.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah I was liking the small needle. But if I need to go deeper I gota do what I got a do. When you say drop of hit glue..like around the needle itself? This might be a dumb question but is that sanitary? New to injecting..so I may be alil over cautious on sanitizing everything.
when injecting deff side on caution but yes hot glue is a sterile plastic and should be sterile right out of the bag but it is then heated at 190 degrees so any germs would die in process. keep in mind that every injection you are pushing non sterile air into your vile and this is considered completely sanitary. But this is just an option because you will only have 1 hand to precisely puncture into the precise area and hold it still while you push the plunger slow. I have 2 hands to do my leg and it's still a procedure to get it right. As for needle youll def need 1" or bigger but get a 27g in 1-1.5 inch cus the thinner needle will cause less damage but it can flex around things slightly to reach the right spot. youll understand what i'm saying when you do a shot and get it perfect and realize how hard that will be to duplicate 30 more times

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I've been yelled at for source posting but it doesn't matter because the site I where I bout my first order, ***peptides screwed me on the second order. then shutdown their CS email and since then I've read a lot of ppl getting fukked over by them. I know their product was great but I have no idea if their in trouble or the just wanted to pull a ripp. So I'm still shopping for my next perchase

ewill

Awards
Will do an update this Saturday since it will be then end of my first week on. May be tweaking the protocol in some ways as I was able to get my mri thankfully. Much more accurate injections now. However I just read a study on pubmed where subjects were either given 42, 140, 420, or 1260mg for 14 days. No toxicity limit was found although they did find that the higher the single dose the longer it would last in the system. Interesting..I wish I was able to read the full article to see if there were any differences in effectiveness at higher doses for a shorter period buttt I'm not feeling inclined to pay 6 bucks to "rent" a study.

ewill

Awards
Log update! A few days after the planned update but it is finals season so bare with me. :blink:
Protocol Update:
I started taking other key healing ingredients a few days after the start date. I am now a week and a half into what I am hoping is a healing process. I tweaked the dose frequency of the TB500 since it seemed like the active half life wasn't really set in stone from what I've read, and I'd like it to be active for the duration of the cycle. The dosage amount of the TB500 will be the same every week, but the mg/injection will change lets say every other week since I am dosing it every 48 hours instead of a weeks dose split into 2 injections..so one week will be 4 shots, and the next will be 3. BPC157 protocol is unchanged.

Healing update/effectiveness:

Almost always pressure in the face, and a few headaches not too long after administering.
As it is a week and a half into the cycles I didn't expect to have really noticeable healing effects so early, but I have noticed that there are some days where I don't feel anything which was something new(could be due to the inflammation effects in the TB500). Then there are some days where I can feel a throbbing sensation throughout the day(could be increased blood flow to the area or something.) However I haven't had any increased pain except for the 2 days when I tried to get higher on the shoulder (closer to the injury) which made it ached all day long. After that I found a happy medium between injection sites which is closer than before yet not right on top of it as the injections were for a couple days. FritzBlitz is definitely on to something when he said it is best to get as close as possible without getting directly into the irritated area. No pain after injection since the 'happy spot' was found. However I am going to buy 1'' needles instead of the .5'' I've been using. It will bring me a little closer to the irritated area I guess you could say without being right in it when injecting at the same IM angle that I am now. I will post a decent looking labeled MRI scan so it will be easier to picture the methodology.

ewill

Awards
TB500 dosage:
(8mg split into either 4, or 3 dosages/week 48hrs apart)

week 1: 4 injections of 2mg for the week 48 hrs apart
week 2: 3 injections of 2.7mg for the week 48rs apart
All TB500 dosages are now administered IM in the injured area

BPC157 Protocol: (Unchanged)
500mcg every injection..2 injections every day..once in the am..once in the pm

Supplements to aid in the process: (all taken twice a day at recommended dosage except for the MSM which is taken three times a day)
Orange Triad---multi
Pro Cissus---tendon repair
Collagen Type 2 with hyaluronic acid---collagen restoration (why not)
Wobenzym N-systemic enzyme formula(pancreatin 300mg), (papain 180mg), (bromelain 135mg), (trypsin 72mg), (chymotrypsin 3mg), (rutoside trihydrate 150mg)---supports joints, improves range of motion, aids in recovery, aids in healthy inflammation (so no NSAID's for pain)
MSM---joint sulfur for connective tissue and supports healthy cartilage
Triple Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin---not exactly sure of it's function but I know it is a very popular joint health/injury aid supplement
Noxivol(nitric oxide supplement with l-arginine)---increased blood flow
Wild Norwegian Cod Liver Oil---joint health (always hear it is good for movement in the entire area around the joint but I'm not sure how true that s..so why not.)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
TB500 dosage:
(8mg split into either 4, or 3 dosages/week 48hrs apart)

week 1: 4 injections of 2mg for the week 48 hrs apart
week 2: 3 injections of 2.7mg for the week 48rs apart
All TB500 dosages are now administered IM in the injured area

BPC157 Protocol: (Unchanged)
500mcg every injection..2 injections every day..once in the am..once in the pm

Supplements to aid in the process: (all taken twice a day at recommended dosage except for the MSM which is taken three times a day)
Orange Triad---multi
Pro Cissus---tendon repair
Collagen Type 2 with hyaluronic acid---collagen restoration (why not)
Wobenzym N-systemic enzyme formula(pancreatin 300mg), (papain 180mg), (bromelain 135mg), (trypsin 72mg), (chymotrypsin 3mg), (rutoside trihydrate 150mg)---supports joints, improves range of motion, aids in recovery, aids in healthy inflammation (so no NSAID's for pain)
MSM---joint sulfur for connective tissue and supports healthy cartilage
Triple Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin---not exactly sure of it's function but I know it is a very popular joint health/injury aid supplement
Noxivol(nitric oxide supplement with l-arginine)---increased blood flow
Wild Norwegian Cod Liver Oil---joint health (always hear it is good for movement in the entire area around the joint but I'm not sure how true that s..so why not.)
I really like that you went with concentrated dosages. Everything looks G2G especially the joint tissue support supps. I think many ppl rely on just the shot without giving the body the proper ingredients to get the job done. Excellent overall

ewill

Awards
I was going to post a labeled MRI scan. It won't let me though..tried to attach the image and it says that I do not have permission, and then I have to log in again. :feedback:
I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work out either.

ewill

Awards
I really like that you went with concentrated dosages. Everything looks G2G especially the joint tissue support supps. I think many ppl rely on just the shot without giving the body the proper ingredients to get the job done. Excellent overall
Thanks man! Yeah from what I've read it seems like it's best to look at 'healing' a certain something as you would with anything that occurs within the body. There's a ton of 'ingredients'/processes that come into play.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks in, are you training (anything that would activate that tendon)? Or are you completely laying off of it?
Just wondering if you plan on training if it feels better before you finish your "repair kit" or if you are going to try to test it here and there.

Like you, I haven't been able to go heavy for a while. Not since 2015, but for the last 4 months. I feel like testing it keeps making it worse, setting me back. I'm 2 weeks in on my TB500 (months on growth) and every time I do ANYTHING that involves my left shoulder just set myself back again.

Although I can get a way with hitting 'back' day without too much damage.
Other than that it's legs and cardio. Turning into a T Rex here.

Let me know.
Thanks.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Also, where are you buying your Collagen Type 2?
The cheapest I could find was $50 for 1lb of raw powder. Basically ground up chicken sternum. Made my own pills.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in to follow! Best of luck with this!

ewill

Awards
So 2 weeks in, are you training (anything that would activate that tendon)? Or are you completely laying off of it?
Just wondering if you plan on training if it feels better before you finish your "repair kit" or if you are going to try to test it here and there.

Like you, I haven't been able to go heavy for a while. Not since 2015, but for the last 4 months. I feel like testing it keeps making it worse, setting me back. I'm 2 weeks in on my TB500 (months on growth) and every time I do ANYTHING that involves my left shoulder just set myself back again.

Although I can get a way with hitting 'back' day without too much damage.
Other than that it's legs and cardio. Turning into a T Rex here.

Let me know.
Thanks.
Definitely wouldn't say I'm back just yet. I do the therapy exercises my physical therapist showed me and then a few therapy exercises I found online that I liked. I also do legs as best as I can..and some back, bis, and tris that don't irritate it at all..definitely nothing overhead. I read several places where it's best to not resume usual activities in the gym using the shoulder up to after 6 months after you start to feel better. Just the to let it heal all the way, but that's for a rotator tear it may be different for different injuries. I know my shoulder was feeling really good probably 6 months or so ago..and I started to go fairly hard in the gym and I remember doing bear crawls whenever something bad definitely happen..then back to square one. From all I've read and heard a couple of the worst things you can do is either not exercise at all or workout too hard. Of course sometimes pple literaly just cant use the injured area..It's still best to excersice other areas..especially cardio it just speeds up the healing process. So in short I'm just doing a decent amount of cardio, therapy workouts, and limited workouts with low weight other than that. It's not an everyday thing either.

ewill

Awards
Also, where are you buying your Collagen Type 2?
The cheapest I could find was $50 for 1lb of raw powder. Basically ground up chicken sternum. Made my own pills.
Interesting I don't think I saw powder..I'd have to double check but I'm thinkin it was twin labs they're in pill form. I like them.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Definitely wouldn't say I'm back just yet. I do the therapy exercises my physical therapist showed me and then a few therapy exercises I found online that I liked. I also do legs as best as I can..and some back, bis, and tris that don't irritate it at all..definitely nothing overhead. I read several places where it's best to not resume usual activities in the gym using the shoulder up to after 6 months after you start to feel better. Just the to let it heal all the way, but that's for a rotator tear it may be different for different injuries. I know my shoulder was feeling really good probably 6 months or so ago..and I started to go fairly hard in the gym and I remember doing bear crawls whenever something bad definitely happen..then back to square one. From all I've read and heard a couple of the worst things you can do is either not exercise at all or workout too hard. Of course sometimes pple literaly just cant use the injured area..It's still best to excersice other areas..especially cardio it just speeds up the healing process. So in short I'm just doing a decent amount of cardio, therapy workouts, and limited workouts with low weight other than that. It's not an everyday thing either.
Hey bro you know i'm on your side for sure on your rehad. I dont know how bad tear is or area. But after I had my shoulder scopped I found it best to push the limit on all stretches and exercises PT gave me 1 week. I then used a compression strap( Velcro belt with ball attached) to add stability to the injury and I specifically worked shoulders everyday as long as the motion was not super painful and I kept adding weight . You know your body but I had far better than expected results doing shoulder exercise in higher and higher weight until fully healed. My tear was on up near end of collar bone but on the posterior side.

ewill

Awards
Hey bro you know i'm on your side for sure on your rehad. I dont know how bad tear is or area. But after I had my shoulder scopped I found it best to push the limit on all stretches and exercises PT gave me 1 week. I then used a compression strap( Velcro belt with ball attached) to add stability to the injury and I specifically worked shoulders everyday as long as the motion was not super painful and I kept adding weight . You know your body but I had far better than expected results doing shoulder exercise in higher and higher weight until fully healed. My tear was on up near end of collar bone but on the posterior side.
Interesting! when it initially happened I couldn't lift a plate. And by plate I mean dinner plate. Ha definitely not that bad now so I may have to incorporate your method. Push myself but not overdoing it too quickly. Can't argue with results! My physical therapist was having me do more and more as we went along. Makes sense!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Interesting! when it initially happened I couldn't lift a plate. And by plate I mean dinner plate. Ha definitely not that bad now so I may have to incorporate your method. Push myself but not overdoing it too quickly. Can't argue with results! My physical therapist was having me do more and more as we went along. Makes sense!
Ya. My key was isolating and stabilizing, I did shoulder flys but with arm drapped over preacher bench. stuff like that made it possible to work it hard but without further injury

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Got it. Thanks.
I have an 80% tear in my rotator cuff. Each time I feel it getting better I lift (not as heavy, but I try to go about 75% as I used to) and I set myself back weeks. Only upper body I can get away with is back and arms, and I hate hitting arms.

Well, GL with your expiriment.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Interesting I don't think I saw powder..I'd have to double check but I'm thinkin it was twin labs they're in pill form. I like them.
1 lb kollaGen II-xs Type II Chicken Sternum Collagen Powder

Site is msm-msm

Tastes horrible so you will definitely have to make pills yourself.
WAY cheaper this way though.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Got it. Thanks.
I have an 80% tear in my rotator cuff. Each time I feel it getting better I lift (not as heavy, but I try to go about 75% as I used to) and I set myself back weeks. Only upper body I can get away with is back and arms, and I hate hitting arms.

Well, GL with your expiriment.
CCV3 is there a reason you don't want surgery? I would like to help if I can. Shoulders suck, prior to surgery I got cortizone shot every 2 months and I worked with an ice bag on my shoulder. After surgery I rehabed and could not say how great it was.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
CCV3 is there a reason you don't want surgery? I would like to help if I can. Shoulders suck, prior to surgery I got cortizone shot every 2 months and I worked with an ice bag on my shoulder. After surgery I rehabed and could not say how great it was.
Not trying to thread-jack EWill, but basically I want to see if I can fix it on my own. I've had a bad left shoulder for 5+ years now. If I knew I was slowly damaging my ligaments I would have changed routines a long time ago. This "pop" I have in my shoulder has been there since at least 2010. I just figured oh well, it cracks, just like my right knee and right wrist.

I'm not opposed to surgery. Ive had an operation before. So it's not fear. Plus I do have solid insurance, so it's not that either.
It's mostly the fact that I would be completely out of commission for what, 6 months? If I can't fix it myself 6 months from now, I'll go under the knife.

Trying to wolverine this sh1t.

ewill

Awards
Not trying to thread-jack EWill, but basically I want to see if I can fix it on my own. I've had a bad left shoulder for 5+ years now. If I knew I was slowly damaging my ligaments I would have changed routines a long time ago. This "pop" I have in my shoulder has been there since at least 2010. I just figured oh well, it cracks, just like my right knee and right wrist.

I'm not opposed to surgery. Ive had an operation before. So it's not fear. Plus I do have solid insurance, so it's not that either.
It's mostly the fact that I would be completely out of commission for what, 6 months? If I can't fix it myself 6 months from now, I'll go under the knife.

Trying to wolverine this sh1t.
No worries man I hope you get your injury healed! I know what it's like! It sucks not being able to remember what it was like to not have some sort of pain. Ha I'm hoping this stuff works for me..I was real excited when I first read about it. Good luck!!

ewill

Awards
Alright quick update! I'm a few days past 3 weeks in at this point. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough bpc157...so I had to order some more which is taking alil longer than I would've liked. I missed 4 doses so far so I'm going to dose the bpc157 slightly longer than 4 weeks to make up for the missed doses.
Everything else is the same..and I'm using 1 inch needles now.

Healing update:
Definitely something happening here. Actually I'm extremely impressed. I've done things in and out of the gym that would have normally had my shoulder throb in pain. Do I still feel pain at times? Yes. Definitely not as severe as it used to be and it's infrequent. The injured area is still weak so I just need to build it back up and strengthen it. Overall at 3 weeks in I gota say it's doing more than I thought it would this soon. I still have a little ways to go with the bpc..and then over 4 weeks of the tb500. I'm pretty excited to see the end result!!!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Alright quick update! I'm a few days past 3 weeks in at this point. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough bpc157...so I had to order some more which is taking alil longer than I would've liked. I missed 4 doses so far so I'm going to dose the bpc157 slightly longer than 4 weeks to make up for the missed doses.
Everything else is the same..and I'm using 1 inch needles now.

Healing update:
Definitely something happening here. Actually I'm extremely impressed. I've done things in and out of the gym that would have normally had my shoulder throb in pain. Do I still feel pain at times? Yes. Definitely not as severe as it used to be and it's infrequent. The injured area is still weak so I just need to build it back up and strengthen it. Overall at 3 weeks in I gota say it's doing more than I thought it would this soon. I still have a little ways to go with the bpc..and then over 4 weeks of the tb500. I'm pretty excited to see the end result!!!
Are you dosing BPC separate as in a run of bpc then a run of tb500 or are you dosing both at same time period?

ewill

Awards
Same time period. Initially I wanted to do just 4 weeks on bpc..and then either take a 2 week break or continue after that if needed. Started taking the tb500 using the 4 week loading phase..and then maintenance doses after that. I've heard of some pple mixing the two in the syringe if that's what you're talking about...I decided not to mix them though.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Same time period. Initially I wanted to do just 4 weeks on bpc..and then either take a 2 week break or continue after that if needed. Started taking the tb500 using the 4 week loading phase..and then maintenance doses after that. I've heard of some pple mixing the two in the syringe if that's what you're talking about...I decided not to mix them though.
I mixed them in the needle but not in vile with out problems. If I were going to take a break I would instead spread your doses. I was running out and spread my EOD dose to E5d and it still worked great. I think E4D is max you can push it though.

ewill

Awards
Ya I've heard of that a lot. I shouldve just separated the bpc doses last week instead of doing the same. Now I'm just out. Ha...hopefully my order comes in soon tho..ordered more bpc on the 9th. I prolly bought too much tb500 so I'm good on that at least thankfully.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Hey, quick question.
Your shoulder. Did you have clicking\popping sounds?
I’ve had it for years. I read that when the tendon is torn, it gets caught and latches onto other things. Thus clicking when you move it in certain directions.
If you had clicking, did it go away?

ewill

Awards
I definitely had the 'crackling' sound you're talking about. Happened alllll the time. Every time I moved it it seemed. But now it doesn't happen anywhere near as much. Just moved my arm in a circle and there wasn't any popping sound whatsoever. Only time there's a popping sound is when I fully extend my arm and rotate it. Weird.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
My clicking has subsided as well. Not completely gone, but definitely not as often.
I used to feel a build up in my shoulder and knew for a fact that if I would lift it a certain way, a loud crack would follow and the pressure would be gone. It became a habit of mine, just to release that pressure.

Now the pressure is about half and less frequent.

Cool, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Glad yours is going down as well.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
My clicking has subsided as well. Not completely gone, but definitely not as often.
I used to feel a build up in my shoulder and knew for a fact that if I would lift it a certain way, a loud crack would follow and the pressure would be gone. It became a habit of mine, just to release that pressure.

Now the pressure is about half and less frequent.

Cool, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Glad yours is going down as well.
CCV3 if youre able to completely heal a cuff tear with tb and bpc I will be amazed. I'm rooting for you and hope the best. How strong is your shoulder at this point are you able to WO shpouders at 50%? what do you think your ETA of healing is if everything keeps going right?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
CCV3 if youre able to completely heal a cuff tear with tb and bpc I will be amazed. I'm rooting for you and hope the best. How strong is your shoulder at this point are you able to WO shpouders at 50%? what do you think your ETA of healing is if everything keeps going right?
I wouldn't dare work out my shoulders.
If I were to test them (ie - straight shoulder work out), I'd say they are at about 20% of what they used to be, at best. Well, it's just my left. My right is fine.

Turn around time? 6 to 9 months from now.
I'd be happy to just get my flat and incline benches back.
Shoulder workouts aren't even my radar at this point. Incline bench is almost impossible at this point.

I get shoulder pain just holding the overhead cabinet open for too long while trying to grab my supplements. Haha.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't dare work out my shoulders.
If I were to test them (ie - straight shoulder work out), I'd say they are at about 20% of what they used to be, at best. Well, it's just my left. My right is fine.

Turn around time? 6 to 9 months from now.
I'd be happy to just get my flat and incline benches back.
Shoulder workouts aren't even my radar at this point. Incline bench is almost impossible at this point.

I get shoulder pain just holding the overhead cabinet open for too long while trying to grab my supplements. Haha.
I remember that pain uuhg. You might want to add some rubber band work on motions that cause 0 pain. no overhead stuff but tb and bpc seem to really shine when there is exercise done in the region of injury. Just make sure it's 0 pain motions. good luck bro

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Would love an update on your healing stack!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for updates. Running bpc-157 right now.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running BPC-157 myself. I have 2 long term tendon injuries I've been utilizing the compound for healing purposes, located in my left thumb and right wrist. I've been injecting close to the area of injury subcutaneously using a clothes pin to pinch the skin in each location. I've been running approx. 200 mcg once daily for just about 2 weeks, and I've seen tremendous progress in both injuries, particularly the right wrist which I've been dealing with for close to a decade. I am also incorporating graston treatment (think of instrumented assisted cross friction massage) and cold laser therapy at home. I'm nearly out of BPC-157 (I ordered 1 bottle to start), and I am weighing my options for further treatment.

I came across combined bpc 157/tb500, with the product containing 5mg of each in the same vial. What do you guys think of the idea of using this product in a similar fashion to what I've been doing with the bpc-157 thus far? What I am considering is 500mcg of the combined product subq into each affected injured area once per day. This would leave me with a combined 500mcg daily of tb500, for a combined weekly dosage of approximately 3.5 mg. I suspect I'd likely be better off just ordering the two peptides separately, but this does sound like an interesting option.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE an update, I'm considering this for a patellar tendonitis issue I've had for years, an a shoulder impingement that makes overhead pressing very painful at times.

schdav

Awards
hi ewill,

i had a bad wrist injury while boxing back in mid-august of 2016. was practing my uppercuts sparring and destroyed the ligaments in my wrist. was out for many, many months. been back and forth from the gym for the past 4 months, but nothing as consistent as i'd like obviously. i weirdly have very weak right wrist after not being in the gym for about a month and half and general soreness as of late (training sessions never caused this type of soreness). i have loud cracking when i rotate my wrist. i also still find the occasional painful spot when i move it the wrong way. doing my due deligence on bpc157 and tb500... how is your injury doing after 4 months from your last post? any insight/knowledge worth sharing? please let me know.

thanks!
schdav

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I would LOVE an update, I'm considering this for a patellar tendonitis issue I've had for years, an a shoulder impingement that makes overhead pressing very painful at times.
You'll have to really examine your MRI to see if bps/tb500 will help on impingement. If the main tendon is shredded than it can. But Both bpc and TB are best at rebuilding injuries with emphasis on building which won't hurt but probably wont help