BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for feedback, I got tennis elbow or something of that nature that I'd love to get rid of..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll likely start using the patches this weekend, I'm just about out of the injectable BPC-157 that I've been utilizing to heal up a partially torn elbow/forearm tendon.

ashenshugar77

Awards
I'm not for or against the product but find it highly amusing when people without any real knowledge of how transdermal absorption work try to debunk something they don't understand whilst pretending that they're experts.

I've taken Transdermal b12 which supposedly should be impossible as b12 is also "too big" to pass through yet it blows sublinguals & injections out of the water for a lot of people.

I don't care about the product per-se, buy or don't buy but to see all the "scientists" in here saying what is and isn't possible because they read an article about a theory which may or may not hold up (or have ways to be bypassed)..
Be humble.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not for or against the product but find it highly amusing when people without any real knowledge of how transdermal absorption work try to debunk something they don't understand whilst pretending that they're experts.

I've taken Transdermal b12 which supposedly should be impossible as b12 is also "too big" to pass through yet it blows sublinguals & injections out of the water for a lot of people.

I don't care about the product per-se, buy or don't buy but to see all the "scientists" in here saying what is and isn't possible because they read an article about a theory which may or may not hold up (or have ways to be bypassed)..
Be humble.
How did you know the b12 transdermal worked ? Didnyou get your levels tested pre and post or going off feeling (possible placebo?) Not having a go, i actually bought some bpc patches and on my 4th day now... havent noticed anything yet but hoping i will in the next couple of days

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for feedback, I got tennis elbow or something of that nature that I'd love to get rid of..
Yes I herd from a friend that he feels less of his tennis elbow !!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it's been 5 or 6 days on this and honestly my shoulder feels better (torn twice) not sure if it is placebo, but moving better

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used these for two days now (wearing overnight to avoid questions at work), nothing to report so far effects wise. I have some longstanding tendinosis in my right wrist that I should start to feel some relief from if these are legit. I was already using injectible BPC-157 for a torn flexor tendon, so hopefully that continues to improve as well. I find that these irritated the skin of my inner elbow region when worn there, but not my inner wrist area when I wore the patch there last night.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used these for two days now (wearing overnight to avoid questions at work), nothing to report so far effects wise. I have some longstanding tendinosis in my right wrist that I should start to feel some relief from if these are legit. I was already using injectible BPC-157 for a torn flexor tendon, so hopefully that continues to improve as well. I find that these irritated the skin of my inner elbow region when worn there, but not my inner wrist area when I wore the patch there last night.
I wish I could get an answer about the delivery technology to overcome the molecular weight discrepancy. I can only guess, the irritation has something to do with that. If you are trying to get something bigger into a smaller hole, you either make it smaller or the hole bigger. Making something smaller destroys it, so they would have to have a way to make the hole bigger for the transdermal delivery to actually work.

Micro-needle technology is one way I have read.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could get an answer about the delivery technology to overcome the molecular weight discrepancy. I can only guess, the irritation has something to do with that. If you are trying to get something bigger into a smaller hole, you either make it smaller or the hole bigger. Making something smaller destroys it, so they would have to have a way to make the hole bigger for the transdermal delivery to actually work.

I hear ya man, they haven't exactly been forthcoming about the molecular weight concern that has been brought up in this thread. An answer would go a long way to quelling the concerns of the members here, and likely lead to more sales. They certainly don't have to give up any secrets, just a basic idea of how these are supposed to work would be all that is required.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will amend this as I have researched Vitamin B12 which is a far cry from BPC157 in what it is. Of course, I'd rather mix in B12, or take a B12 shot once per week, or even oral is cheap and easy. No need for a patch to deliver Vitamins. Food first, then maybe supplementation.

I want to believe. (And that's not just a line from The X-Files).

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I will say this, I can feel something happening where I put the patch, hard to explain, it feels like the skin IS absorbing something and it is slightly red when I take it off, but htat could be just from the pressure

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say this, I can feel something happening where I put the patch, hard to explain, it feels like the skin IS absorbing something and it is slightly red when I take it off, but htat could be just from the pressure
I totally agree here, I do feel something happening underneath the patch as well. When I first put it on, I almost feel like I'm getting itchy underneath because of the sensation, but it seems to subside quickly enough.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I put two Ageforce patches on near each other on my wrist of my arm as a example it gets tight for 2-3 minutes where I put the patches and it sorta hurts .

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly these patches seem to be working.... my shoulder feels great, not even sore after the workouts just a little bit fatigued... normally it aches a bit and the next day I need to use a tennis ball on it... I can not compare it to injectable BPC because i Have never used it before.... but whatever is in these patches, it is working... now i am considering the HGH one, a lot of negative reviews about that not being real hgh, but then also a lot about it working like hgh, with hgh like benefits lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
placebo is a hell of a drug yall.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
placebo is a hell of a drug yall.
I don't think it is placebo, because I have tried lots of different joint supplements/creams/treatments (cupping, massage, injections etc), none of them worked... I even doubted this patch before i got it, really regretted getting it.

When I say my shoulder is ****ed, I mean it is ****ed... so if placebo can magically fix it then I am happy taking this for the placebo benefits lol

Like I said, it may not be bpc, but whatever it is, seems to work

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it is placebo, because I have tried lots of different joint supplements/creams/treatments (cupping, massage, injections etc), none of them worked... I even doubted this patch before i got it, really regretted getting it.

When I say my shoulder is ****ed, I mean it is ****ed... so if placebo can magically fix it then I am happy taking this for the placebo benefits lol

Like I said, it may not be bpc, but whatever it is, seems to work
if the molecule is too heavy to be absorbed transdermally, and it's being applied transdermally...it means the active compound is not doing anything. There is no way around this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I put two Ageforce patches on near each other on my wrist of my arm as a example it gets tight for 2-3 minutes where I put the patches and it sorta hurts .
So, there must be something like 'micro needle' technology being used to push the substance into the skin. Making the holes bigger. I'd love to see about getting just one patch to try. Anything really, just to see the technology.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, there must be something like 'micro needle' technology being used to push the substance into the skin. Making the holes bigger. I'd love to see about getting just one patch to try. Anything really, just to see the technology.
You could always try the 30 days pack, it has a 100% money back guarantee I'm pretty sure... placebo or not my shoulder feels great.... as long as it continues to feel this way and its not some other ingredient that is poisoning me or has other side effects, I am ok with WHATever it is lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You could always try the 30 days pack, it has a 100% money back guarantee I'm pretty sure... placebo or not my shoulder feels great.... as long as it continues to feel this way and its not some other ingredient that is poisoning me or has other side effects, I am ok with WHATever it is lol
How long have you been running this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something is passing my skin because as I stack patches my forearm starts to hurt badly for several minuts

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if the molecule is too heavy to be absorbed transdermally, and it's being applied transdermally...it means the active compound is not doing anything. There is no way around this.
What are your Thoughts on muscle gelz transdermal, nitra patch Branded patches and many others ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something is passing my skin because as I stack patches my forearm starts to hurt badly for several minuts
That makes me think the following logic is true: If you are unable to reduce the size of the compound you have to make the hole bigger. In this case there are referenced technologies for transdermal delivery that could make this work, such as micro-needles. That would explain the aggravation on the site of the patch...

I don't know how capable that is as it relates to how much can pass.

-M

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That makes me think the following logic is true: If you are unable to reduce the size of the compound you have to make the hole bigger. In this case there are referenced technologies for transdermal delivery that could make this work, such as micro-needles. That would explain the aggravation on the site of the patch...

I don't know how capable that is as it relates to how much can pass.

-M
This is what I am thinking, if it were the cause though i dont get why they dont mention it on the website... would give them a lot more credibility....unless they dont want other companies to start doing patches too haha

ksa0812

Awards
I don't notice any irritation when placing the patch. I've tried forearm, stomach, and recently the inside of my bicep.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But this then begs the question how they can have their BPC priced way lower than the vast majority of other sellers AND also have the transdermal patch WITH something like microneedle technology incorporated in it. If this somehow works, it's very promising, but until we get some more of an actual explanation from the people making it, it's just assumptions and guesses. A "money back guarantee" is nice, but it'd be even nicer to know some basic information on how exactly their product works besides just taking their word for it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, wouldn't you be able to see some hint of microneedles if they were present? All the pictures of microneedle patches I've seen it's pretty clear that they're there.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well then. It has to be something. :)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update- I have to change locations where I am putting the patches now, been alternating each side of waist, but now they are quite sore/red.

Does BPC help with DOMS? I am really sore from my workouts this work (good soreness, not injury)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small update from me, I've been alternating between wrists each night, and no irritation problems to note this way, just a bit of redness when I remove the patch. My wrist tendinosis is feeling great at this point, and my left forearm tendon extensor tear is continuing to improve as well. These seem legit so far for me. And it's certainly nice not poking myself with needles twice a day as I was with the injectible version of BPC-157.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks to ksa0812 for sending me one of his patches to give a try out.
You didn't have to do that, and it's much appreciated.

IMG_5593.png

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
The redness/irritation is because you likely have somewhat sensitive skin.. I have a Daytrana 20mg patch I put on daily.. I have the same issues with that.. just a red, kinda raised square on wherever I had the patch.. doc says it has to do with how your skin feels about the adhesives and chems therein that help the delivery.. nicotine patches did something similar, but not as badly.. I just apply hydrocortisone with aloe lotion on the site once I've removed the patch for the night.. it helps a ton.. just be sure to wash and dry the site before you try to stick it there again..

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Honestly these patches seem to be working.... my shoulder feels great, not even sore after the workouts just a little bit fatigued... normally it aches a bit and the next day I need to use a tennis ball on it... I can not compare it to injectable BPC because i Have never used it before.... but whatever is in these patches, it is working... now i am considering the HGH one, a lot of negative reviews about that not being real hgh, but then also a lot about it working like hgh, with hgh like benefits lol
I'm going to chime in here about Ageforce's HGH PowerPatch®. I double dosed these patches for 2 years straight. I figured results from real HGH would take a while so I gave these patches a nice long run to see what could happen and Id know beyond any doubts whether they worked or not. What I got from them, and felt after a week or so where really good muscle pumps. These pumps continued for the entire length of time I took the patches. I also noticed better recovery. What I did not get was injury healing, fat loss, muscle growth or any enhanced bodily recomp changes that one would expect from taking legit HGH. Sure, I made *some* progress just from working out and feeling a bit of enhanced recovery, but hardly what youd expect from taking HGH.

Since there were some moderate effects, I assume there is "something" in these patches..perhaps L-Arginine or other ingredients that will work transdermally. However I don't need to spend $100 per month on amino acid type benefits. If we give Ageforce the benefit of the doubt that they have been able to change the molecule so HGH penetrates the skin, well then it isnt HGH anymore *because they changed the molecule*. They may be genuinely making an effort in trying to produce quality transdermal HGH but if they're buying real HGH and then changing it to something less effective then theyre also hurting themselves. This may be true for their BPC 157..but if they're able to change the molecule and have it still work, then good for them. Now their other "non-peptide" patches like DHEA or Test Booster may contain exactly what they claim and work transdermally just fine.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well how did it work?
I've not used it yet. It's sitting there staring at me. I'm thinking. lol.
This is systemic right so placement doesn't matter?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've not used it yet. It's sitting there staring at me. I'm thinking. lol.
This is systemic right so placement doesn't matter?
One area that I used to avoid skin irritation was right on the top of the foot. It’s an area where the skin is thin and veiny So if the patch works this would be a good place to use it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The chest or a few inches higher than the wrist on the forearm works good for me.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have my wife test it out because just today she alerted me to an elbow issue when she lifts, so I figured she has an active area of need so we can see how this affects that specific issue.

I think we'll place it on the inside of the elbow joint in that soft tissue area.

bobby1k2001

Awards
Does location matter with this product? I got mine in and for past 2 days I applied on my vastus medialis

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does location matter with this product? I got mine in and for past 2 days I applied on my vastus medialis
Any place there is no hair. Softer skin works better as well. Keep us informed of your progress from the patch. Thanks!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Since they get it for so cheap and sell it for so cheap why not offer an oral option? Seriously on every site it is close to 50 dollars for 5 measly MG.
I'm assuming its because Ageforce markets themselves as a supplement company not a research lab. They cant legally sell certain compounds in other forms but can do these transdermal patches and manipulate around the law.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have been on it for awhile now, I can truly say my injured parts of body feels a lot better despite being sick. A little note though, I started putting patches on my deltoid where I had the torn rotator cuff that gives me grief, after 4 days it was back to hurting a lot when lifting, so I swapped back to putting it on my waist after 3 days it felt fine again... I guess it doesnt work with localized healing/what ever it does. It seems to need to be where the skin is thinnest, go figure lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife wore the patch on the inside of her elbow for two days, and felt nothing. I don't know what to say except I don't trust a transdermal that does not employ a delivery system to overcome the physical constraints of what the molecular weight of a compound has and the ability of skin to absorb it.

I love Transdermal Delivery of compounds that have limited bioavailability, or short half lives extending their absorption over time, but this product clearly needs to be delivered by IM for effective use, and at that, over time.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
So I have been on it for awhile now, I can truly say my injured parts of body feels a lot better despite being sick. A little note though, I started putting patches on my deltoid where I had the torn rotator cuff that gives me grief, after 4 days it was back to hurting a lot when lifting, so I swapped back to putting it on my waist after 3 days it felt fine again... I guess it doesnt work with localized healing/what ever it does. It seems to need to be where the skin is thinnest, go figure lol
The skin on your waist is thinner than the skin on your shoulder..wow.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife wore the patch on the inside of her elbow for two days, and felt nothing. I don't know what to say except I don't trust a transdermal that does not employ a delivery system to overcome the physical constraints of what the molecular weight of a compound has and the ability of skin to absorb it.

I love Transdermal Delivery of compounds that have limited bioavailability, or short half lives extending their absorption over time, but this product clearly needs to be delivered by IM for effective use, and at that, over time.
It seems to also be at least somewhat effective orally as well, but I suppose you mean IM as opposed to TD, not IM being the only useful delivery method?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on BPC-157 patches now for 30+ days, Im pretty beat up after 40 years of training.

This stuff works for me, big-time. Not placebo. Not being able to bench press for 4 months, now I can, and getting back up to my numbers.
Really good stuff.. Thank you AgeForce.

The one gripe I have is, brand new credit card, I only used it at AgeForce. Card got hacked/compromised.

Hundreds of dollars in "Uber-Eats" charges (Whatever that is). Maybe the payment system they use is sketchy (I'm sure its not the company themselves).

Charges got covered by Chase Visa, but still sucks... So offer Paypal (Maybe they do)?? Safest form of web payment around...