BPC 157 for disc protrusion/herniation.

filmfish

Awards
Has anyone tried BPC 157 for a disc protrusion or disc herniation? I've read a few small positives, but nothing substantial. Does anyone have anything else that helps this protrusions shrink? Anything that they have actually used and then had an MRI afterwards to show that it worked. I'm thinking this is just a six month. Wait it out and hope it gets smaller situation. I don't have too much pain but just don't want to re-injure this thing working out. also has anyone heard of of John Sarno and his book healing back pain? I'm going to tell you if you have not read it you need to read it if you have back pain or neck pain. And you need to believe that it works because it works. It's helped me multiple times in the past, and it's help multiple friends of mine. The guy is dead, but his book lives on. Anyway, hoping that someone's had some positive or negative experiences with BPC 157 and disc herniations. Thank you very much. Scott

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can try it. Shouldn’t hurt. Have you seen a doctor though? I’d start there.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I take 300mcg cjc1295 w 600 mcg ipamorelin 5on 2 off and my bad joints have improved dramatically

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Outside of hgh, nothing will heal faster then bpc and tb. But I've never heard of it used in your situation. I'm not saying you can't, I just don't know anyone who has. But honestly bpc has a lot of other benificial things about it so it's worth a try. Only positive things should happen

Username63741

Awards
Just started a 500 mcg BPC / 1.5 g TB500 per day protocol for a herniated C6-C7. I'll let you know how it works. Injecting the BPC in my trap since I'm not messing around near my neck. Just started yesterday.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Outside of hgh, nothing will heal faster then bpc and tb. But I've never heard of it used in your situation. I'm not saying you can't, I just don't know anyone who has. But honestly bpc has a lot of other benificial things about it so it's worth a try. Only positive things should happen
I have contemplated these for quite some time and next sale(hopefully 4th) by MA I’ll pick them up. I’ve tried almost everything natural wise and I haven’t had much luck with “healing” my injuries. I’m out of options and was worried about the sides of these peptides. To hopefully get a bump in HGH I’ll add in somatozine/MK and maybe Ipamorelin/CJC for this purpose. Would you say those would cover the HGH angle or potentially a waste? Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have contemplated these for quite some time and next sale(hopefully 4th) by MA I’ll pick them up. I’ve tried almost everything natural wise and I haven’t had much luck with “healing” my injuries. I’m out of options and was worried about the sides of these peptides. To hopefully get a bump in HGH I’ll add in somatozine/MK and maybe Ipamorelin/CJC for this purpose. Would you say those would cover the HGH angle or potentially a waste? Thanks
There's really no combination that's going to get the healing effect from actual hgh. It's weird, you can jack your igf score pretty high and get some of the growth benifits but the healing and fat loss seems to be specific to actual gh. The healing peptides bpc and tb also do a good job with healing.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
There's really no combination that's going to get the healing effect from actual hgh. It's weird, you can jack your igf score pretty high and get some of the growth benifits but the healing and fat loss seems to be specific to actual gh. The healing peptides bpc and tb also do a good job with healing.
I wouldn’t know where to start looking for HGH or Legitimate HGH as I’ve always heard it’s not easy to find the real deal. Luckily the healing peptides aren’t. I’ll start there. Thank you Smont

Bon20

Awards
Does this suggest that HGH is more effective than TB-500 and BPC-157 for healing disc herniations, knee joints, and similar issues? I'm asking because I plan to order HGH tomorrow, and I'm also ordering TB-500 and BPC-157. From what I understand, TB-500 and BPC-157 can offer benefits in areas where HGH might not be as effective.

Could you please provide some more details on this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does this suggest that HGH is more effective than TB-500 and BPC-157 for healing disc herniations, knee joints, and similar issues? I'm asking because I plan to order HGH tomorrow, and I'm also ordering TB-500 and BPC-157. From what I understand, TB-500 and BPC-157 can offer benefits in areas where HGH might not be as effective.

Given how much we know about hgh vs the maybe 20 years that tb and bpc have been around i would have to assume hgh is going to be the king for healing. I cant really speak on healing specific injuries and stuff like that, lots of variables and also im not a dr. Or a scientist.

If i had the funds i would combine the healing peps with hgh.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Also, know your hgh source. If you're getting something bunk, or a massively under dosed generic, you may get nothing out of it.

Bon20

Awards
Given how much we know about hgh vs the maybe 20 years that tb and bpc have been around i would have to assume hgh is going to be the king for healing. I cant really speak on healing specific injuries and stuff like that, lots of variables and also im not a dr. Or a scientist.

If i had the funds i would combine the healing peps with hgh.
Also, know your hgh source. If you're getting something bunk, or a massively under dosed generic, you may get nothing out of it.
Yes, I am considering combining all three.

However, it would probably be wisest to start with HGH, assess its effects, and then introduce the peptides.

I've researched various logs and bodybuilding forums, where many people suggest that TB-500 and BPC-157 are beneficial for knee joints and similar issues. There are cases where peptides haven't been effective, but HGH has, and vice versa. It's difficult for me to make a judgment.

In terms of cost, HGH seems more favorable. 100 IU costs 225 dollars, while the peptides cost 282 dollars for a total of 40mg, giving you 20mg of each peptide.

I have found a reliable source for HGH. Their products have been user-tested on another bodybuilding forum.

GatoLoiro

GatoLoiro

Awards
Has anyone tried BPC 157 for a disc protrusion or disc herniation? I've read a few small positives, but nothing substantial. Does anyone have anything else that helps this protrusions shrink? Anything that they have actually used and then had an MRI afterwards to show that it worked. I'm thinking this is just a six month. Wait it out and hope it gets smaller situation. I don't have too much pain but just don't want to re-injure this thing working out. also has anyone heard of of John Sarno and his book healing back pain? I'm going to tell you if you have not read it you need to read it if you have back pain or neck pain. And you need to believe that it works because it works. It's helped me multiple times in the past, and it's help multiple friends of mine. The guy is dead, but his book lives on. Anyway, hoping that someone's had some positive or negative experiences with BPC 157 and disc herniations. Thank you very much. Scott
I just posted a response to a similar situation in another thread here. You'll find some good info there.

TL;DR BPC 157 probably isn't very effective at all in the reconstruction of a disc herniation.