BPC 157 and TB 500 Shelf Life After Reconstitution and Storage Suggestions

Bon20

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding the storage of BPC 157 and TB 500. I have TB-500 in 10mg vials and BPC-157 in 20mg vials. The quantities are more than I can use in 14 days.

Is it feasible to freeze them and use them as needed? My plan is to divide the peptides into weekly doses and freeze them in 1ml or 2ml syringes. This way, I would only take out what I need for one week at a time.

Another option is to prepare individual doses and freeze them in insulin syringes. This seems convenient as they would just need to be thawed at room temperature before use. However, I'm concerned about the hygiene of this method and the safety of using a needle that has been in the freezer.

What are your thoughts? Is it okay to freeze peptides, and if so, which method do you recommend?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Don't freeze them. Most peptides are destroyed when reconstituted then frozen. Keep them in the fridge and they last quite awhile. GH and hcg have shorter lifespans but I'm pretty sure bpc and tb will last quite awhile at fridge temps.

Bon20

Awards
Don't freeze them. Most peptides are destroyed when reconstituted then frozen. Keep them in the fridge and they last quite awhile. GH and hcg have shorter lifespans but I'm pretty sure bpc and tb will last quite awhile at fridge temps.
Ok, I can definitely notice that my HCG becomes less effective after 2-3 weeks. However, these peptides come with sterile water. Do you think they can still be preserved in the fridge for 4-6 weeks? Ideally, I would prefer 6 weeks, as I'm planning a 6-week peptide cycle. Also, if I can obtain some BAC water, do you think the peptides will last 6 weeks with BAC water instead of sterile water?

The reasonably priced peptides I can acquire are packaged in an unusual vial. In this vial, the water and peptide powder are separated by a rubber membrane. When pressed, the rubber membrane opens, allowing the water to mix with the peptide powder.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For peace of mind, I use it within 30 days and keep it in the refrigerator. I mean most peptides you use a lot faster than that. Anything beyond 30 days I toss it

Bon20

Awards
For peace of mind, I use it within 30 days and keep it in the refrigerator. I mean most peptides you use a lot faster than that. Anything beyond 30 days I toss it
Do you use BAC water or sterile water?

I also don't want to take any risks, considering it's something I'll be injecting into myself. Perhaps I should consider a 4-week cycle, but I'm unsure if it will produce the desired effect. With a 6-week cycle, there's a higher chance of determining whether it has been effective or not

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you use BAC water or sterile water?

I also don't want to take any risks, considering it's something I'll be injecting into myself. Perhaps I should consider a 4-week cycle, but I'm unsure if it will produce the desired effect. With a 6-week cycle, there's a higher chance of determining whether it has been effective or not
I use bac. Honestly neither of these peptides are really expensive so just run 6 weeks or 8 weeks but get extra for fresh bottles at week 4. That being said, I have used bac water and peptides past 30 days no issues. I wouldn’t push it past 60. That’s the only time I would personally have a concern

Bon20

Awards
I use bac. Honestly neither of these peptides are really expensive so just run 6 weeks or 8 weeks but get extra for fresh bottles at week 4. That being said, I have used bac water and peptides past 30 days no issues. I wouldn’t push it past 60. That’s the only time I would personally have a concern
I live in Europe, specifically in Scandinavia. Here, 100IU of HGH is more affordable compared to the peptides. The price for HGH is approximately 225 dollars, whereas the peptides cost a total of 283 dollars for 40mg. TB500 is available in 10mg vials and BPC-157 in 20mg vials. I need 20mg of TB500 and 10mg of BPC-157, which means I have to purchase two units of TB500 to get the required 20mg, and I'll end up with an extra 10mg of BPC-157.

These are the most cost-effective prices I've found. There are other brands offering 2mg or 5mg vials, but they are significantly more expensive, costing more than double, and in some cases, triple the price.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Ok, I can definitely notice that my HCG becomes less effective after 2-3 weeks. However, these peptides come with sterile water. Do you think they can still be preserved in the fridge for 4-6 weeks? Ideally, I would prefer 6 weeks, as I'm planning a 6-week peptide cycle. Also, if I can obtain some BAC water, do you think the peptides will last 6 weeks with BAC water instead of sterile water?

The reasonably priced peptides I can acquire are packaged in an unusual vial. In this vial, the water and peptide powder are separated by a rubber membrane. When pressed, the rubber membrane opens, allowing the water to mix with the peptide powder.
Sterile water vs bac water will not effect the potency or degredation at all. Bac water kills and stops growth of bacteria. So if you are storing a vial in the fridge for weeks bac water is the safer diluent to use. More infection risk using sterile water.

HCG is a faster degrading peptide and should be used within a few weeks, ideally 2 weeks or less. BPC and TB are way more stable in a fridge. They should be fine for even 6 weeks. I tried to find the info on degradation of bpc and tb but haven't been able to. Going from memory on those. Hcg definitely degrades much faster though.

You can freeze them in powder form. Freezing after reconstitution will destroy the entire vial though. Just use fridge temps once reconstituted.

Bon20

Awards
Sterile water vs bac water will not effect the potency or degredation at all. Bac water kills and stops growth of bacteria. So if you are storing a vial in the fridge for weeks bac water is the safer diluent to use. More infection risk using sterile water.

HCG is a faster degrading peptide and should be used within a few weeks, ideally 2 weeks or less. BPC and TB are way more stable in a fridge. They should be fine for even 6 weeks. I tried to find the info on degradation of bpc and tb but haven't been able to. Going from memory on those. Hcg definitely degrades much faster though.

You can freeze them in powder form. Freezing after reconstitution will destroy the entire vial though. Just use fridge temps once reconstituted.
Thank you
That's my plan. I'll store them in the fridge for the 6 weeks I need them.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I live in Europe, specifically in Scandinavia. Here, 100IU of HGH is more affordable compared to the peptides. The price for HGH is approximately 225 dollars, whereas the peptides cost a total of 283 dollars for 40mg. TB500 is available in 10mg vials and BPC-157 in 20mg vials. I need 20mg of TB500 and 10mg of BPC-157, which means I have to purchase two units of TB500 to get the required 20mg, and I'll end up with an extra 10mg of BPC-157.

These are the most cost-effective prices I've found. There are other brands offering 2mg or 5mg vials, but they are significantly more expensive, costing more than double, and in some cases, triple the price.
There's no downsides to using a little bit of extra bpc so i would just use it up and call it a wrap. Whats the odds you need a extra 10mg of bpc in a month or 2 anyway?

Bon20

Awards
There's no downsides to using a little bit of extra bpc so i would just use it up and call it a wrap. Whats the odds you need a extra 10mg of bpc in a month or 2 anyway?
I can inject a bit more into my ankles and near my lumbar spine, specifically close to the L4 and L5.

I previously had a disc collapse, which I managed to address with Romanian and Stiff Leg deadlifts. It hasn't bothered me for a long time, but it probably wouldn't hurt to inject a little in that area.

GatoLoiro

GatoLoiro

Awards

HCG absolutely can be frozen. The molecule is hydrophobic and water isn't able to penetrate its structure, so when freezing it won't damage the peptide. I wouldn't put it throw multiple freeze or thaw cycles, but freezing HCG is a viable strategy. I pre-fill syringes with all the doses I need and freeze them until an hour before use.

As far as BPC 157, I'm not sure as I haven't looked into it yet. To know if a peptide can be frozen or not we must only know if water is able to penetrate into any part of the 3D structure of the peptide. If not, then it's hydrophobic and can be suspended in frozen water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 0
Dominus Supplements 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 3