BPC 157 and Tadalafil (and other peptides?) Research Log

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Loving the log dude. Shame about the bunk MK. I was hoping to start MK and cardarine now I’m in PCT but the amount of bunk shite out there is crazy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loving the log dude. Shame about the bunk MK. I was hoping to start MK and cardarine now I’m in PCT but the amount of bunk shite out there is crazy.
And it's honestly laziness on a companies part. They make enough money to test products. Most research chemicals really are not expensive.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Push day hi lights and progress pics

Bench
210x8 5 sets

Incline DB press
80x6 4 sets
IMG_24062019_082729_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_24062019_082707_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_24062019_082648_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_24062019_082629_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_24062019_082607_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking jacked as **** dude. Amazing stuff
Tadalafil comes at a small price. My baby woke me up right before midnight last night, and I experienced such bad acid reflux (something I normally do not experience), that I was groaning due to how nauseous and uncomfortable I was. I was very upset that the baby woke up before my wife got back from work; she wanted a breast, and not the bottle I was trying to give her. Was getting very frustrated.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Aww man I can imagine. I have a 10 and 3 year old so the memory of all that is still quite fresh. Nightmare about the acid reflux. Did you try all the usual stuff like milk, crackers, dry bread etc.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aww man I can imagine. I have a 10 and 3 year old so the memory of all that is still quite fresh. Nightmare about the acid reflux. Did you try all the usual stuff like milk, crackers, dry bread etc.
No, I just was trying to get back to sleep lol. Fortunately I was able to.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my blood drawn yesterday to get a baseline: total test, free test, e2, and dhea. Excited to post the results.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday was pull day. At another gym. Pull up bar was different than what I use, and I lifted a few hours later than usual.

Wide grip weighted pull ups.
30lbx10 4 sets
30lbx8 2 sets

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here are my results. Kind of disappointed, very low free test. Surprised at what I'm able to do with such sucky levels.
Screenshot_20190701-152345_Drive.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered some nettle roots extract and primavie shilijat.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you take the BPC, do you get facial flushing, pressure in your head or dizziness?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you take the BPC, do you get facial flushing, pressure in your head or dizziness?
No side effects from the BPC. Although my shoulder is still better now post BPC. Was using PRO.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day

Weighted pull ups
32.5x10 5 sets

I may need to do a deload soon, joints real achey and those pullups were painful.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Increased reps on leg press and hack squat.

Bench press
215x6 5 sets

Might take next week off the gym because joints/tendons are real taxed. Probably because of my low free T.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back day hilight

Weighted pull ups
35lbx10 5 sets

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bench this morning:

215x7 5 sets last set the gym personal trainer made me get 8 reps and even put resistance on the last rep (for growths sake). Was surprised.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got 10mg of BPC and a bottle of MK677, so thought I would continue this thread, rather than create a new one. Left shoulder is doing great! Right shoulder is nagging, so the goal is to bring the right shoulder up to par with my left.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the Anabolics Section I am running an LGD log. I finished the BPC, so if it is like last time, it should be a few weeks before I see the benefits of it. Still running MK, but got MAResearch MK, that I will be trying this evening, to compare with Behemothlabz MK.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested in hearing your experiences with Behemoth's stuff and how it compares to MA. I ran some BPC-157 from Blue Sky that did nothing at all for me. Gonna try again soon with a better source.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm interested in hearing your experiences with Behemoth's stuff and how it compares to MA. I ran some BPC-157 from Blue Sky that did nothing at all for me. Gonna try again soon with a better source.
I took an IGF test on Behemoth, and I guess I could take another one on MA. I do believe the BPC was legitimate from Behemoth.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back. Again. So I ran the course with the BPC I had. Will find out how much positive it did to my shoulder over time. I dropped MK677 and have opted to try Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 5 days on and 2 days off before bed. I did my dose last night, 150mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg CJC. Great sleep!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back. Again. So I ran the course with the BPC I had. Will find out how much positive it did to my shoulder over time. I dropped MK677 and have opted to try Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 5 days on and 2 days off before bed. I did my dose last night, 150mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg CJC. Great sleep!
I tried ipam years ago, like probably 10 years ago. Can't for the life of me remember what brand but I didn't notice anything from it. I think I was doing 500mcg. Can't be sure either.

It seems to be the most user friendly on paper so that's what drew me in. Anyway. Interested to see what it does for you

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried ipam years ago, like probably 10 years ago. Can't for the life of me remember what brand but I didn't notice anything from it. I think I was doing 500mcg. Can't be sure either.

It seems to be the most user friendly on paper so that's what drew me in. Anyway. Interested to see what it does for you
Using a Canadian brand specifically because they are made in Canada as opposed to getting shipped from China.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There was a very mild flush experienced after injecting subq. Then some tingling in my feet about 30 minutes after dose. I slept good. Better getting to and staying asleep than from MK677. I presume because MK is a long acting ghrelin mimetic, it is excitatory, even though it can bring about fatigue.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I had the same experience, used 500 mcg a night from a source I trust, and didn't notice anything. I have a lot of trouble sleeping though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had the same experience, used 500 mcg a night from a source I trust, and didn't notice anything. I have a lot of trouble sleeping though.
From what I have seen, you should combine Ipamorelin with MOD GRF.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mod grf is something I know nothing about. I'm trying to start brushing up on peptides cus once my cycle ends I really wanna see what can be achieved through trt and peptides like cjc and lr3, stuff like that

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mod grf is something I know nothing about. I'm trying to start brushing up on peptides cus once my cycle ends I really wanna see what can be achieved through trt and peptides like cjc and lr3, stuff like that
Mod GRF is CJC (non dac)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol ok I know a decent amount about cjc with dac, I didn't realize mod grf = no dac.
I just learned too so, there's that lol.

I have heard that GHRPs by themselves are mild, but combined with CJC no DAC it is a powerful combo. I was browsing around, and someone compared their labs from when taking MK677 and compared it to when they took ipa/CJC, and GH and IGF I believe was higher than when taking MK677.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love peptides. Generally my body feels great on them. Fat loss is decent, muscle growth for me not so noticeable but the sheer recovery and lack of soreness make them more than worth it.

mk677 and cjc dac is the best combo I’ve used. At proper doses it’s expensive though (no dac is just a ducking pain to pin that often)

hex is the best quick acting (pwo or pre cardio) for fat loss ime. But you sensitise to it pretty quick so 3-4 weeks then change is what I do

ipam is cheap, no sides but the weakest. I use it when I’m not using hex. I do find it the most beneficial for sleep though (If taken before bed obs)

bpc and tb500 combined are great for healing. I use them for 7-10 days every 6 weeks as a general heal up.

epitalon is immense for longevity. Only needs to be run 1-2 times a year.

there’s others have I have to try but generally I think peptides will be big in the coming years.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love peptides. Generally my body feels great on them. Fat loss is decent, muscle growth for me not so noticeable but the sheer recovery and lack of soreness make them more than worth it.

mk677 and cjc dac is the best combo I’ve used. At proper doses it’s expensive though (no dac is just a ducking pain to pin that often)

hex is the best quick acting (pwo or pre cardio) for fat loss ime. But you sensitise to it pretty quick so 3-4 weeks then change is what I do

ipam is cheap, no sides but the weakest. I use it when I’m not using hex. I do find it the most beneficial for sleep though (If taken before bed obs)

bpc and tb500 combined are great for healing. I use them for 7-10 days every 6 weeks as a general heal up.

there’s others have I have to try but generally I think peptides will be big in the coming years.
You get igf levels tested with any of those peptide combos?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't you want fluctuations with IGF levels? Hence the benefit of no-dac.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive not to be honest. Been meaning to for a while but not got round to it
My IGF on MK677 was 247 and 222. I am curious of getting labs post Ipamorelin/CJC no DAC to see how much of a difference in IGF levels.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was also taking cjc dac at the time. I think the issue may be that I am used to using ghrp-2 at 100-200 mcg, so ipamorelin isnt going to match that.

Why did you stop mk-677, out of curiosity?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was also taking cjc dac at the time. I think the issue may be that I am used to using ghrp-2 at 100-200 mcg, so ipamorelin isnt going to match that.

Why did you stop mk-677, out of curiosity?
I was expecting 300 or more IGF levels from MK677. So I am just switching GH secretagogues. I presume I will get an IGF test as well on Ipamorelin/CJC to see how it compares. I also like the fact that Ipamorelin is more beneficial for sleep than MK. I also desire to try GHRP2/CJC combo in the morning upon waking, while continuing Ipamorelin/CJC before bed.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

what specific effects can you not from epitalon ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what I thought I understood, epitalon had to be used for years and years to see results, it stops cell death basically keeping you younger looking and feeling longer. A long term investment, not a I want it now type of thing.

I don't really know anything about it, I just remember reading this years ago

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what specific effects can you not from epitalon ?
yeah as @Smont says it’s an anti ageing peptide. The Russians have studied it for years. It basically reduces all cause mortality and reduces the telomere shortening process...... you won’t feel anything immediately from taking it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Three doses in. Another great sleep. That is 3 for 3 going 6 hours at least with uninterrupted sleep. Much better than MK!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Three doses in. Another great sleep. That is 3 for 3 going 6 hours at least with uninterrupted sleep. Much better than MK!
nice bro.

I got an oura ring recently so have much better sleep tracking and literally day one of 400 ipamorelin pre bed and my sleep score jumped up noticeably. Has been better every night thus far.....

I’ve been on mk for over a year so can’t really comment to the difference from that as I still use it now