ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice bro.

I got an oura ring recently so have much better sleep tracking and literally day one of 400 ipamorelin pre bed and my sleep score jumped up noticeably. Has been better every night thus far.....

I’ve been on mk for over a year so can’t really comment to the difference from that as I still use it now
You are using MK and Ipamorelin at the same time?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are using MK and Ipamorelin at the same time?
yeah bro.

My favourite combo is mk, cjc dac and hex pwo but my Chinese peptide supplier is a bit quiet at the moment and I’m out of cjc.

ipam is alright, sleep is handy but I don’t get as much out of it as the others. That said it’s cheap af and can be run for ages at decent doses

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah bro.

My favourite combo is mk, cjc dac and hex pwo but my Chinese peptide supplier is a bit quiet at the moment and I’m out of cjc.

ipam is alright, sleep is handy but I don’t get as much out of it as the others. That said it’s cheap af and can be run for ages at decent doses
I read somewhere that MK and Ipamorelin occupy the same receptor. Ipamorelin is a ghrelin mimetic like Ibutamoren, more selective than Ibutamoren. Have you ran Ipamorelin/CJC without running MK? You might have a different experience.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that MK and Ipamorelin occupy the same receptor. Ipamorelin is a ghrelin mimetic like Ibutamoren, more selective than Ibutamoren. Have you ran Ipamorelin/CJC without running MK? You might have a different experience.
they are both GHS and yeah for sure they won’t work synergistically like combining with tesamorelin (I also have some of this but saving it as it’s ducking expensive) or cjc.

my understanding was simply that whereas mk is a slow consistent increase or bleed the hex or ipam could amplify that but only for a short time after administration (before cardio, training or bed for example).

I could easily be wrong on the mechanics though

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they are both GHS and yeah for sure they won’t work synergistically like combining with tesamorelin (I also have some of this but saving it as it’s ducking expensive) or cjc.

my understanding was simply that whereas mk is a slow consistent increase or bleed the hex or ipam could amplify that but only for a short time after administration (before cardio, training or bed for example).

Could give it a try. Don't dose the MK one day, then dose the Ipamorelin and CJC, and see if it is more pronounced. This is why I want to test my IGF levels on Ipamorelin/CJC. I do, but I don't want to spend the money right now xD, but I also like to know how effective something is for me, to know if I should continue to spend money on it or not.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Could give it a try. Don't dose the MK one day, then dose the Ipamorelin and CJC, and see if it is more pronounced. This is why I want to test my IGF levels on Ipamorelin/CJC. I do, but I don't want to spend the money right now xD, but I also like to know how effective something is for me, to know if I should continue to spend money on it or not.
Yep that’s the smart way to do it. I should be smarter 😂

I have seen that tesamorelin boosts igf more than any of them apparently (also happens to be FDA approved)

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yep that’s the smart way to do it. I should be smarter 😂

I have seen that tesamorelin boosts igf more than any of them apparently (also happens to be FDA approved)
You've mentioned before that tesamorelin is great for fat loss right?

I'm on my second week of GH + IGF-lr3 postworkout MWF, and it's pretty nuts so far.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You've mentioned before that tesamorelin is great for fat loss right?

I'm on my second week of GH + IGF-lr3 postworkout MWF, and it's pretty nuts so far.
yep, tesamorelin’s medical use is literally the reduction of abdominal fat in HIV patients.

its just hard to get hold of and expensive.....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am enjoying the Ipamorelin and modGRF pre bed. I consistently feel more well rested than when on MK677 or off everything.

I was also interested in Epithalon, so I picked up 100mg for the purposes of fixing the bodies circadian rhythm. I will be running 10mg a day for 10 days. I also picked up a peptide combo called Viking1, which has 20mg GHRP2, 15mg sermorelin, and 6mg GHRP6. Will probably run that when I get back from my Texas vacation in June.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will also note, my have had more consistent carpal tunnel syndrome in feet and hands on Ipamorelin/ModGRF, than I did on MK. I want to get my IGF tested on this combo, to see how it compares to MK. My MK IGF numbers were 247 and 224.