ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thank you soo much i do workout but i need some carbs to grow , i have 5 days a week job . GOD blase you brother!
Carbs are not amino acids. What that means is that carbs (glucose) does not build, heal, or repair muscle. Protein builds muscle, it does it well. It repairs the body. It provides the brain neuro transmitters. Carnivore or a ketogenic diet lowers body inflammation, including brain inflammation if you have that problem. It provides the brain with necessary nutrients: good fats and protein. I'm on a ketogenic lifestyle. I'm gaining lean mass and strength. I post pictures to show one can be ketogenic and not take steroids, and still grow.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Carbs are not amino acids. What that means is that carbs (glucose) does not build, heal, or repair muscle. Protein builds muscle, it does it well. It repairs the body. It provides the brain neuro transmitters. Carnivore or a ketogenic diet lowers body inflammation, including brain inflammation if you have that problem. It provides the brain with necessary nutrients: good fats and protein. I'm on a ketogenic lifestyle. I'm gaining lean mass and strength. I post pictures to show one can be ketogenic and not take steroids, and still grow.
you right i have somme psoriazis , keto means 0 carb no fruits ? vegetables?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
fish oil makes me anxious a bad felling in my stomach

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very low carb. In the beginning you will want to go as low as possible. 20g or less carbs per day until you are all out of liver and muscle glycogen. Then you will want to remain that low carb say for a few months. Your body will adapt to use fat for fuel. Then once you are adapted, you can reintroduce carbohydrates in a cyclical manner if you like. Add carbs post workout for quick muscle glycogen replenishment. . When doing a ketogenic diet make sure your get a lot of salt, and minerals in general because in the beginning you will pee like a race horse for a few days. Keep protein high. Dont snack between meals, and you will notice a huge difference in how you feel physically and mentally.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
creatine is worse my ocd ... is very effective in adding muscle but i have bad ocd i don"t know what to do to keep use creatine

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
creatine is worse my ocd ... is very effective in adding muscle but i have bad ocd i don"t know what to do to keep use creatine
You probably have an inflammation problem, and taking care of that will take care of a lot issues you have. Give the ketogenic lifestyle a try. Youtube: primal edge health, shawn baker, and thomas delauer

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Very low carb. In the beginning you will want to go as low as possible. 20g or less carbs per day until you are all out of liver and muscle glycogen. Then you will want to remain that low carb say for a few months. Your body will adapt to use fat for fuel. Then once you are adapted, you can reintroduce carbohydrates in a cyclical manner if you like. Add carbs post workout for quick muscle glycogen replenishment. . When doing a ketogenic diet make sure your get a lot of salt, and minerals in general because in the beginning you will pee like a race horse for a few days. Keep protein high. Dont snack between meals, and you will notice a huge difference in how you feel physically and mentally.
if God help me i wil do that now on

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say this. Post BPC, my shoulder still feels better now, and post push day than before bcc.

Pull day was no exception. Being post sick, I still felt great with my pulling.

Bent over rows.
205x6 6 or 7 sets.

I post lifts really for my self. So I can remember what I did. Am very surprised at my bent over row todsy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight at 164. Temporary plateau. This tells me the MK 677 powder I am using is fake. Bummer. Live and learn.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anecdotally I will say that tadalifil improves test to estrogen ratio. At the point where I am having multiple morning wood moments between midnight and 5am, and it wakes me up. Lean mass appears visually and scale wise to be improving. Seem like I am at a 1.5 to 2lb per month lean mass gain. If I did 1lb per month I would be happy. I train with intensity, and intuition. Any questions about anything I'm doing just ask. I'm going to keep this log going because when I get some more money I will get real mk677.
20190530_075120.jpeg
20190530_073851.jpeg
IMG_30052019_081942_10_x_15_Landscape_(15.24_x_10.16_cm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight gain
April 6: 160.2
May 31: 165

4 days no carbs, weighed today post restroom, post training, morning fasted.

Bench
April 6: 195x5 5 sets
May 31: 205x7 5 sets

Really happy with progress.
More vascularity now than April.
Tadalafil is a staple now in my opinion.

Am hoping I can keep this momentum. Am also leaner now that April 6.

The MK is bunk. So this progress is brought to you by Invictus, VIIKT, and tadalafil.

Oh yeah, training and nutrition had something to do with it.

@thebigt @cheftepesh1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight gain
April 6: 160.2
May 31: 165

4 days no carbs, weighed today post restroom, post training, morning fasted.

Bench
April 6: 195x5 5 sets
May 31: 205x7 5 sets

Really happy with progress.
More vascularity now than April.
Tadalafil is a staple now in my opinion.

Am hoping I can keep this momentum. Am also leaner now that April 6.

The MK is bunk. So this progress is brought to you by Invictus, VIIKT, and tadalafil.

Oh yeah, training and nutrition had something to do with it.

@thebigt @cheftepesh1
glad to hear you say this...when I tell people what a great stack Invictus and vii-kt is people discount it because i'm a rep....I rep for iron legion/iconic formulations because I use the products and get really nice results.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
glad to hear you say this...when I tell people what a great stack Invictus and vii-kt is people discount it because i'm a rep....I rep for iron legion/iconic formulations because I use the products and get really nice results.
Yeah. I would not recommend products that I used where I did not get a discernable benefit.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided to carb backload tonight :)
IMG_31052019_201306_10_x_15_Landscape_(15.24_x_10.16_cm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude you’re killing me here, im intermittent fasting and can’t eat for another 5hours. I’m already weak and fragile.....this pic didn’t help at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I should have given a warning :eek:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post push day photos.
I swear by the flat bench press.

205x8 5 sets
IMG_03062019_082235_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_03062019_082216_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_03062019_082202_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_03062019_082140_(6_x_4_inch).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If any of yall have an instagram profile, shout out, and I will follow you. I have one, and If you want to follow me on their, I am also ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So because my MK is bunk, I decided to order this for 45$. 900mg. Will run 20mg a day. 45 days worth. Hopefully this isn't bunk lol.
Screenshot_20190604-184316_eBay.jpeg
Screenshot_20190604-184314_eBay.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro, tadalafil is legit. That sucks you got bunk MK...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking good bro, tadalafil is legit. That sucks you got bunk MK...
Risk when you get a chinese powder. Been dosing 20 to 30mg powder. No side effects. No real hunger increase. No better sleep. No water retention.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just had to carb load tonight.
IMG_06062019_193646_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterdays push day highlights.

Close grip bench
185x5 5 sets

Incline db press
75x6 4 sets

Standing BB Military press
95x6

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will let you guys know how the MK is. If real. Decent price. Berberine will dose 1 cap before a carb load meal.
IMG_08062019_104950_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have taken two caps of Nutrabol, one morning, and one evening. Took 1 berberine before the chinese I ate for dinner. My right wrist has carpal like symptoms. Not sure if it is the nutrabol, or the storm systems that have been coming through, which cause my body issues.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg press
658x5 4 sets

Hack squat
425x5 4 sets

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have taken two caps of Nutrabol, one morning, and one evening. Took 1 berberine before the chinese I ate for dinner. My right wrist has carpal like symptoms. Not sure if it is the nutrabol, or the storm systems that have been coming through, which cause my body issues.
when I was younger I wasn't affected by weather, but as I get older my wife and I both feel the aches and pains more intensely from strong rain/storms.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when I was younger I wasn't affected by weather, but as I get older my wife and I both feel the aches and pains more intensely from strong rain/storms.
It is no bueno, but produces a great overall pain tolerance.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bench press
210x6 5 sets
Am having steady forward progression in weight/reps with the bench press.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this brand MK677 must really be legit. Woke up and was fatigued, even after taking my dmaa pre workout. Now I am experiencing what I believe to be hypo symptoms; and I normally do not get those symptoms being primarily ketogenic.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day yesterday
Bb bent over rows
215x5 5 sets

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered my first hormone panel.
Total and free T, estradiol, and dhea. Only 60 bucks. Will wait at least 2 weeks before doing it to make sure any changes that kratom caused to my hormones will be self corrected

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ordered my first hormone panel.
Total and free T, estradiol, and dhea. Only 60 bucks. Will wait at least 2 weeks before doing it to make sure any changes that kratom caused to my hormones will be self corrected
you are at a good age to establish a baseline...I would save results in safe place for future refrence!!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day hi light

Weighted wide grip pull ups
27.5x10 5 sets

Dead hangs with controlled reps

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice log bro. Interesting on the bpc- I’ve actually got a load as I’ve seen it can be used as a protective mechanism.

From what I’ve seen you don’t need to site inject, it works it’s way to any areas needed anyway. I’m gonna hit a big jab once a month for general maintenance.

I like peptides but the cost of some was way to high to run at good doses, then I heard that most of the companies buy from China and resell anyway so I just ordered direct from China in bulk. The cjc dac is sure legit that I can tell, and the hex.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If bpc is helping and you feel tadalifil can help w muscle growth then you should also understand that reduction of inflamation markers could also help growth which is why I would immediately pair tb500 w bpc as tb500 works systemically and imo helps bpc travel a bit father than on its own or just work a little better. Either way wpuld def throw that in the mix to allow I jury to heal and allow entire body to recover from hard training and allpw anabolics to do what they do best- Grow!
Best of luck

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If bpc is helping and you feel tadalifil can help w muscle growth then you should also understand that reduction of inflamation markers could also help growth which is why I would immediately pair tb500 w bpc as tb500 works systemically and imo helps bpc travel a bit father than on its own or just work a little better. Either way wpuld def throw that in the mix to allow I jury to heal and allow entire body to recover from hard training and allpw anabolics to do what they do best- Grow!
Best of luck
When I am in the positive with money, I will combine tb with bpc. Not on bpc right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg Press (very deep)
663x5
663x5
663x5
663x4
663x5

Hack Squat
435x5 4 sets

I think this present mk677 I got is also bunk. No appetite increase. No water weight increase.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Push day hi light.

Flat bench
210x7 5 sets

Goal is 8 reps each set, then I move up 5lbs.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running on little sleep lately. Incorporated traps finally once a week. They grow pretty quick for me.
IMG_17062019_074655_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best butter chicken I have made. Didn't have Naan though :(
18475.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day hi light:

Weighted pull ups:
30x10 5 sets

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I aromatize high. Post leg workout, and my nipples are extra sensetive. Get my bloods drawn Friday, get to see where my estradiol sits.