Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I slept funny and my back felt really off this morning so I played it safe and did a deload workout for legs.

Leg Press:

6 plates (total)x20
8 platesx15
10 platesx15
12 platesx15
14 platesx15
16 platesx13

Barbell Lunges:

135x8
135x8
135x8

Hamstring Curls (weight numbers are missing so I have no idea what weights I used)

20 reps
15 reps
15 reps
10 reps

Heavy Band Pull Throughs

3 sets failure

Supplement Notes: Great endurance especially on leg press. Pumps were ridiculous. Now this is no bull****, I had to
Go to dinner after the gym so I showered and brought my clothes there. My legs were so pumped my jeans didn't even fit. I tried to wear them anyways as it was all I had with me and they while leg blew out stepping into my truck. They fit kind of snug already but still

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Pumps so ridiculous your jeans don't fit? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. :D

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
note to self:

do not take Hemavol or TropinolXP on leg days :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ok I slept funny and my back felt really off this morning so I played it safe and did a deload workout for legs.

Leg Press:

6 plates (total)x20
8 platesx15
10 platesx15
12 platesx15
14 platesx15
16 platesx13

Barbell Lunges:

135x8
135x8
135x8

Hamstring Curls (weight numbers are missing so I have no idea what weights I used)

20 reps
15 reps
15 reps
10 reps

Heavy Band Pull Throughs

3 sets failure

Supplement Notes: Great endurance especially on leg press. Pumps were ridiculous. Now this is no bull****, I had to
Go to dinner after the gym so I showered and brought my clothes there. My legs were so pumped my jeans didn't even fit. I tried to wear them anyways as it was all I had with me and they while leg blew out stepping into my truck. They fit kind of snug already but still
Your going to have to change your name to the hulk!!! Good job blowing up your jeans bud!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL leg pumps so strong he ripped his pants...

NOICE!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been loving this run guys. Only problem is that today is my last day right when it was kicking in strong. I definitely have a 2 bottle run of this is in my future stacked with some daa and erase. The product has exceeded my expectations. I hope to get a full review up soon but I am working doubles through the weekend so it might be after that. Want to give it a thorough and detailed review instead of rushing something

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Been loving this run guys. Only problem is that today is my last day right when it was kicking in strong. I definitely have a 2 bottle run of this is in my future stacked with some daa and erase. The product has exceeded my expectations. I hope to get a full review up soon but I am working doubles through the weekend so it might be after that. Want to give it a thorough and detailed review instead of rushing something
Look forward to seeing your final review - you've done a great job through the duration of this log.

If you're looking to stack DAA with two bottles of Trop XP, you might check out the Triumph Stack here at Nutra. It's a full bottle of Trop XP as well as a full bottle of Intimidate (and some Dexaprine samples) for $32.49. That's a sick price for both products, and should definitely make that combination very affordable!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look forward to seeing your final review - you've done a great job through the duration of this log.

If you're looking to stack DAA with two bottles of Trop XP, you might check out the Triumph Stack here at Nutra. It's a full bottle of Trop XP as well as a full bottle of Intimidate (and some Dexaprine samples) for $32.49. That's a sick price for both products, and should definitely make that combination very affordable!
I was hoping to pick that up before the end of this log so I could extend my current one but funds just wouldn't allow. I'm getting paid here in the next 2 weeks or so hopefully the deal will still be going. Haven't tried intimidate yet but I have heard good things

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was hoping to pick that up before the end of this log so I could extend my current one but funds just wouldn't allow. I'm getting paid here in the next 2 weeks or so hopefully the deal will still be going. Haven't tried intimidate yet but I have heard good things
I'm using intimidate in my Pct now. I like the idea that its only 1 pill a day! I'm going to have to get in on that NP deal its sick!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to try it yet either, actually - hopefully it will keep going, NP is awesome about giving great and long-lasting deals.

I'm using intimidate in my Pct now. I like the idea that its only 1 pill a day! I'm going to have to get in on that NP deal its sick!
It's definitely a kick ass deal, thanks for your support!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many days do you have left?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Starting Stats:

Weight: 207
BF: Wasn't quite sure but there was a faint outline of my upper abs. It wasn't terrible but also not anything pretty
Arms: 17.1" Cold
Waist: 34.2"

Ending Stats:

Weight: 198
BF: Once again no accurate measurement but much lower. Entire 6 pack visible.
Arms: 17" Cold
Waist: 32.3"

Positive Noticed Results:

+Strength Increase: I noticed that my strength gradually increased during the duration of this log even while losing a good amount of weight. Hit PR's on Defecit Deads, Tricep Extensions, Leg Press, Bent Rows, and matched many others. Other exercises that I was able to start doing again shot up rapidly although partly due to muscle memory. The strength gains were gradual and nothing too crazy, but I was really impressed that a natty test booster produced strength gains at all in such a short period all while losing weight.

+Fat Loss/Endurance: To be upfront, some of the fat loss has to be attributed to me giving up bread and pasta for Lent. This always causes one to focus on diet more than usual and eat cleaner in general. That being said, I have done this diet before and the results were not as impressive. I am guessing that I reacted very well to my first run of Forskolin and it will now be one of my favorites. I lost a great amount of fat, lost two belt notches, I am much more vascular, much more defined, and have lost barely any muscle that I can tell. Some areas I even appeared to have put on more muscle. A combination of good diet and Tropinol XP will be a very effective recomp protocol. This was the aspect of Tropinol XP that I was most impressed with.

+Heightened Libido: For some reason my libido was in the gutter before this run when it is usually insane. I had no problems with performance, but the drive and random wood were nowhere to be seen. Tropinol XP made me feel 15 again. Constant morning and random wood returned, as well as increased sex drive. Very happy with this aspect.

+Pumps and Endurance: I never have trouble getting good pumps, but Tropinol XP definitely took them up a notch. I have the blown out pair of jeans after a big leg day to prove it. It is right on par with Condense and other good nitrate containing products which is great considering it is a test booster, not a pump product. Mix this with Hemavol and be prepared to have some amazing pumps in the gym. Also, my endurance was much improved. I was able to do more reps and volume in general. It took me much longer to get fatigued and I had some long and intense workouts as a result.

Negatives:

Nipples: early in the run my nips felt a bit weird. They were slightly itchy and sore for a few days in the beginning which never happens. However, this quickly subsided and I never had any Gyno symptoms or anything of that nature

Overall: I really enjoyed my time with Tropinol XP. I have taken a good bit of test boosters, AI's, Etc. and this was among my favorites. I hate that funds made me stop short as I feel the product was really starting to shine. 1 or 2 bottles should produce some solid results standalone and would make a killer stack with DAA, AI's, Anabeta etc. The ultimate question to me is would I buy this product after logging it? And the answer to that is most certainly yes. In fact, I plan on running it stacked with some DAA and possibly an AI leading into summer to recomp a bit more. I managed to lose 9 lbs, almost 2 inches off my waist, barely any size loss in my arms, my legs, chest, and shoulders are bigger, and I am stronger. That should say it all right there. Any product I have logged and truly enjoyed, I purchased. Tropinol XP will be added to this list. If you are in the market for a test booster or recomp tool, I highly recommend that you take a serious look at this product.

I want to thank all of the Iforce once again for this opportunity and for their support throughout the log. Stand up guys with a stand up product. I enjoyed every minute of it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Starting Stats:

BF: Wasn't quite sure but there was a faint outline of my upper abs. It wasn't terrible but also not anything pretty

Ending Stats:

+Strength Increase: I noticed that my strength gradually increased during the duration of this log even while losing a good amount of weight. Hit PR's on Defecit Deads, Tricep Extensions, Leg Press, Bent Rows, and matched many others. Other exercises that I was able to start doing again shot up rapidly although partly due to muscle memory. The strength gains were gradual and nothing too crazy, but I was really impressed that a natty test booster produced strength gains at all in such a short period all while losing weight.

+Fat Loss/Endurance: To be upfront, some of the fat loss has to be attributed to me giving up bread and pasta for Lent. This always causes one to focus on diet more than usual and eat cleaner in general. That being said, I have done this diet before and the results were not as impressive. I am guessing that I reacted very well to my first run of Forskolin and it will now be one of my favorites. I lost a great amount of fat, lost two belt notches, I am much more vascular, much more defined, and have lost barely any muscle that I can tell. Some areas I even appeared to have put on more muscle. A combination of good diet and Tropinol XP will be a very effective recomp protocol. This was the aspect of Tropinol XP that I was most impressed with.

+Heightened Libido: For some reason my libido was in the gutter before this run when it is usually insane. I had no problems with performance, but the drive and random wood were nowhere to be seen. Tropinol XP made me feel 15 again. Constant morning and random wood returned, as well as increased sex drive. Very happy with this aspect.

+Pumps and Endurance: I never have trouble getting good pumps, but Tropinol XP definitely took them up a notch. I have the blown out pair of jeans after a big leg day to prove it. It is right on par with Condense and other good nitrate containing products which is great considering it is a test booster, not a pump product. Mix this with Hemavol and be prepared to have some amazing pumps in the gym. Also, my endurance was much improved. I was able to do more reps and volume in general. It took me much longer to get fatigued and I had some long and intense workouts as a result.

Negatives:

Nipples: early in the run my nips felt a bit weird. They were slightly itchy and sore for a few days in the beginning which never happens. However, this quickly subsided and I never had any Gyno symptoms or anything of that nature

Overall: I really enjoyed my time with Tropinol XP. I have taken a good bit of test boosters, AI's, Etc. and this was among my favorites. I hate that funds made me stop short as I feel the product was really starting to shine. 1 or 2 bottles should produce some solid results standalone and would make a killer stack with DAA, AI's, Anabeta etc. The ultimate question to me is would I buy this product after logging it? And the answer to that is most certainly yes. In fact, I plan on running it stacked with some DAA and possibly an AI leading into summer to recomp a bit more. I managed to lose 9 lbs, almost 2 inches off my waist, barely any size loss in my arms, my legs, chest, and shoulders are bigger, and I am stronger. That should say it all right there. Any product I have logged and truly enjoyed, I purchased. Tropinol XP will be added to this list. If you are in the market for a test booster or recomp tool, I highly recommend that you take a serious look at this product.

I want to thank all of the Iforce once again for this opportunity and for their support throughout the log. Stand up guys with a stand up product. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Good to hear about the nipples I guess :p Maybe just placebo, but nevertheless awesome review and good job on the log!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear about the nipples I guess :p Maybe just placebo, but nevertheless awesome review and good job on the log!
Thanks man. The nips thing was weird but like I said it went away and nothing ever happened so thats good. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it and had nothing but positive effects

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
great review Catd very detailed as usual.. Thanks to this log I'm trying to get some to log myself!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review Catd very detailed as usual.. Thanks to this log I'm trying to get some to log myself!!
Good deal man you will like it. Id hop on two bottles and it should be great especially after pct

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final Review

Starting Stats:

Ending Stats:

Negatives:

seeing this a few days late.....but thanks for the awesome log bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet review man, glad you liked! Thanks for keeping a detailed log for us like promised :)

Final Review

Starting Stats:

Ending Stats:

Negatives: