BOGO FREE MADNESS at Apex-Alchemy! All Stock Mix and Match BOGO FREE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bogo-buy-one-get-one-free-sale-banner_1017-17475.jpg

EVERYTHING is Back in Stock, and BOGO FREE Mix and Match until Monday 5/17/21 11:59pm!!!

Get it while it's Hot, BOGO FREE, and Available, guys (and gals)!!!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sweeetttttttttt

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the suggested dosage for Kronos and Epichaos please.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would be the suggested dosage for Kronos and Epichaos please.
Can you give us some background on your goals and what, if any, experience you have with these actives?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love these sales!

... And I'm Obviously not alone.

:)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Order in

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Rostam is from overseas so it's not as easy for him to just grab more if he decides to ratchet it up...
Correct. It’s easier for me to order more at once. In reference to my goals, I’m a supplementoholic :)
I buy things I’m interested in but not for immediate use. I would say I’ll probably use these for a recomp on a maintenance diet. I just wanted to have an idea of the « normal » dosage people generally use. I know my dosages with same compounds as oral supplement but not familiar with their topical dosage. So if I could have kind of a dose comparaison between these transdermals (epichaos and kronos) and same compounds as oral I could maybe see how many of each I would need.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct. It’s easier for me to order more at once. In reference to my goals, I’m a supplementoholic :)
I buy things I’m interested in but not for immediate use. I would say I’ll probably use these for a recomp on a maintenance diet. I just wanted to have an idea of the « normal » dosage people generally use. I know my dosages with same compounds as oral supplement but not familiar with their topical dosage. So if I could have kind of a dose comparaison between these transdermals (epichaos and kronos) and same compounds as oral I could maybe see how many of each I would need.
Hmm, I'd grab enough to run at least 2ml ED of both. Some people go up to 4 but that may be overkill. This way if 2ml ED ends up being "too much" you can always back down the dose and run them longer.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you look at the bottles they have how many mg per ml to give you a starting point

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimahex is back in stock!!!

.... And it is BOGO FREE Mix and Match, along with the rest of the Apex-Alchemy line-up, until Monday 5/17/21 11:59pm!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How it feels when EVERYTHING is Back in Stock:

arnold-schwarzenegger-bodybuilding-wallpaper-900x560.jpg

yzoB0Efxf_zi~3.jpg

Don't Miss It!!!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget to grab up some arimahex for your next run!! A.I.s can be used to get lean as well~ perhaps an addition to your springtime cut?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok. just wondering about it for my wife

Hey brother, I had just been talking with Nos a couple of days ago about some unexpected (for me) effects I'm getting from Resveros.

I've Definitely been getting a "sense of well-being", anti-anxiety/calming effect from Resveros.

As I stated, I wasn't expecting these effects. I was taking it for the long-term health effects.
But these unexpected effects were so pronounced for me, that I have started using a dose before bedtime, for the relaxing effect.

Apparently this estered version would almost certainly cross the Blood-Brain barrier Much easier than a non-estered version.

Here's an article that Nos shared with me:

Last edited:
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased few bottles of Ursa and Baet-50 but Im not planning to use them in next few months. Any suggestion on how to store them best? Thanks.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother, I had just been talking with Nos a couple of days ago about some unexpected (for me) effects I'm getting from Resveros.

I've Definitely been getting a "sense of well-being", anti-anxiety/calming effect from Resveros.

As I stated, I wasn't expecting these effects. I was taking it for the long-term health effects.
But these unexpected effects were so pronounced for me, that I have started using a dose before bedtime, for the relaxing effect.

Apparently this estered version would almost certainly cross the Blood-Brain barrier Much easier than a non-estered version.

Here's an article that Nos shared with me:

thank you for this info. i may pick some up.

i’ve been running 1ml AET and 2ml Ursa. I’m also feeling a sense of well being from this combo. Just generally happier. I’m hoping it’s not coincidence.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i’ve been running 1ml AET and 2ml Ursa. I’m also feeling a sense of well being from this combo. Just generally happier. I’m hoping it’s not coincidence.
That's great!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also, it's most likely not a coincidence:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok fine, I’ll give it a whirl lol

In all seriousness, anti-anxiety help that isn’t the prescription type is very appealing. I’ve noticed that Ursa Major has a positive effect on my mood personally, so I’ll add this to see if it helps. At this price, why the fvck not lol

542468DE-D815-4ADB-9D34-76866D669BD8.png

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
T -24 hrs until this sale is done

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 6 Hours left on this awesome BOGO FREE SALE!!!

GET SOME!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe we can talk the NOS father into a memorial weekend sale ! !

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how far down the wabbit hole you willing to go..? Dienogen is a hormonal good for size and strength. EpiChaos is good for natties.
All good suggestions. I think Triton has potential for natural bulking as well.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may be interested in a Memorial Day sale as I’m deciding how high to go with my 8wk dienogen run. There’s some other stuffs in the mix so I’m worried about bp. Gonna start at 100mg...

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn’t pass up the sale and stocked up on a bunch of Ursa, epichaos, and triton. Can you use more than one at the same time applying to the same areas by putting one on, waiting a bit for it to dry and then applying the second one? Or is there only so much the skin can absorb?

Also, there are no dosing directions but from what I gather the starting point for Ursa and epi is 1 ml and you can up it as you see fit. Anyone get good results from just 1 ml?

Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldn’t pass up the sale and stocked up on a bunch of Ursa, epichaos, and triton. Can you use more than one at the same time applying to the same areas by putting one on, waiting a bit for it to dry and then applying the second one? Or is there only so much the skin can absorb?

Also, there are no dosing directions but from what I gather the starting point for Ursa and epi is 1 ml and you can up it as you see fit. Anyone get good results from just 1 ml?

Thanks.
I use more than one at a time.
I apply them to different areas .

Yes,I personally advise starting at 1ml and moving up if/when you decide to.
"Good results" are subjective, but I have been using Helios at 1ml per day for a good while.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use more than one at a time.
I apply them to different areas .

Yes,I personally advise starting at 1ml and moving up if/when you decide to.
"Good results" are subjective, but I have been using Helios at 1ml per day for a good while.
I know the upper body is usually recommended ....chest, clavicle, shoulders, traps, and even inside of arms. What other spots do you use, top of the feet?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know the upper body is usually recommended ....chest, clavicle, shoulders, traps, and even inside of arms. What other spots do you use, top of the feet?
Tops of the feet is my #1 spot.

Besides upper body, I also use calves, and thighs.