BOGO FREE MADNESS at Apex-Alchemy! All Stock Mix and Match BOGO FREE!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would take advantage of it! I missed this sale because I don't spend enough time on here these days. :(
We did send out an email... Are you signed up for our newsletter?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Damn... why did I miss this :(

Any chance we can bring this back on? lol
Maybe if enough people said they'd take advantage of it ....
I definitely would take advantage of it. I just signed up for the newsletter since i never check this section of the forum and always miss the good stuff :(

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn’t pass up the sale and stocked up on a bunch of Ursa, epichaos, and triton. Can you use more than one at the same time applying to the same areas by putting one on, waiting a bit for it to dry and then applying the second one? Or is there only so much the skin can absorb?

Also, there are no dosing directions but from what I gather the starting point for Ursa and epi is 1 ml and you can up it as you see fit. Anyone get good results from just 1 ml?

Thanks.
Maybe it's OK but I would not apply to the same area when using different TDs. I think there is only so much the skin to absorb.

All 3 should be dosed at least 2 ml/day. Triton is more geared towards workout days and an hour pre-workout.

For pumps, performance, endurance, and vascularity, I think Triton 2ml with Epicahos 2ml 1 hour pre-workout would just be epic.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's OK but I would not apply to the same area when using different TDs. I think there is only so much the skin to absorb.

All 3 should be dosed at least 2 ml/day. Triton is more geared towards workout days and an hour pre-workout.

For pumps, performance, endurance, and vascularity, I think Triton 2ml with Epicahos 2ml 1 hour pre-workout would just be epic.
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking but then again I don’t know any of the science on how much skin can absorb and what not. Would be nice if someone knowledgeable on the subject can chime in. If using a few different topicals there are only so many places on the body lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My personal anecdotal biased feedback is: I apply 4-6 of my own products every day at ~2ml each. I obviously have a LOT of overlap. Read: I just empty the droppers on my collarbone and then spread everything around all mixed together in the same fashion as applying lotion. I've never noticed anything stop working or work less effectively doing it this way. Just my .02, take this with a grain of salt, your mileage may vary.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal anecdotal biased feedback is: I apply 4-6 of my own products every day at ~2ml each. I obviously have a LOT of overlap. Read: I just empty the droppers on my collarbone and then spread everything around all mixed together in the same fashion as applying lotion. I've never noticed anything stop working or work less effectively doing it this way. Just my .02, take this with a grain of salt, your mileage may vary.
Sounds good to me lol. I was worried I may be using too many topicals but it seems to work for you so I will continue. Thanks!

Whriley67

Awards
I couldn’t pass up the sale and stocked up on a bunch of Ursa, epichaos, and triton. Can you use more than one at the same time applying to the same areas by putting one on, waiting a bit for it to dry and then applying the second one? Or is there only so much the skin can absorb?

Also, there are no dosing directions but from what I gather the starting point for Ursa and epi is 1 ml and you can up it as you see fit. Anyone get good results from just 1 ml?

Thanks.
I dose 1ml daily of arimahex, epichaos and Ursa Major. Normally I have DOMS that make me barely able to move when I’m not taking test.
All I can say is this. Ot last test pin was last day of April. While I have dropped weight as suspected my lifts have either plateaued or increased still... with no significant DOMS to report! I put arimahex on clavicle and neck (carotid) and spread to front of shoulders where I can see veins. Then 1 ml each of epichaos and Ursa on the bottom side of each arm. Lots of think skin and veins there... takes a couple minutes to settle in and I do it after a hot shower so my pores are open. AND YES! Memorial Day BOGO WOULD BE GREAT I NEED MORE!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, May 17th just flew right by and I dragged my feet on the BOGO :cautious:

Mostly because I was undecided on what or how many things I wanted.

I would definitely be another person who is more than interested in a Memorial Day sale!

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards

I would definitely be another person who is more than interested in a Memorial Day sale!
What are you getting? I only know Ursa is good for cutting they others are a mystery to me 💀

Whriley67

Awards
What are you getting? I only know Ursa is good for cutting they others are a mystery to me 💀
Arimahex is a great AI and epichaos seems to work for energy and vascularity too
Getting more for me and getting a couple each for my wife if she passes her last “skin test” today.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was mostly thinking about stocking up on a few more bottles of Arimahex, then I put that on hold because I pulled something in my shoulder lifting a patient at work a week or so ago. Needless to say, I’m going to start requiring that all my patients move themselves, being unconscious on a ventilator is no excuse! :ROFLMAO:

I wasn’t sure how my shoulder was going to play out, so I put my Arimahex plans on hold. Shoulder is feeling fairly GTG now, so I’m very likely to throw it back in the mix! I actually just applied 1mL....haha!

Stanogen was also on my radar, as I really enjoyed that last year. I also find Dienogen very intriguing! When it comes down to it though, all the products are attractive options. No wonder they are so popular!

I‘m at place right now when I am not sure exactly what, and/or how many products I am going to be working into my ultimate summer stack. I go through this every year...haha!

Whriley67

Awards
I was mostly thinking about stocking up on a few more bottles of Arimahex, then I put that on hold because I pulled something in my shoulder lifting a patient at work a week or so ago. Needless to say, I’m going to start requiring that all my patients move themselves, being unconscious on a ventilator is no excuse! :ROFLMAO:

I wasn’t sure how my shoulder was going to play out, so I put my Arimahex plans on hold. Shoulder is feeling fairly GTG now, so I’m very likely to throw it back in the mix! I actually just applied 1mL....haha!

Stanogen was also on my radar, as I really enjoyed that last year. I also find Dienogen very intriguing! When it comes down to it though, all the products are attractive options. No wonder they are so popular!

I‘m at place right now when I am not sure exactly what, and/or how many products I am going to be working into my ultimate summer stack. I go through this every year...haha!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The struggle is real.
Wicked bad! I have already changed my plans at least 7 times. I can’t get my favorite prohormone stack of all time anymore- so this has become my life :ROFLMAO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, which makes me think...

What are the chances Apex can do a 6a isomer hexadrone transdermal @nostrum420?

and/or a Methyldiaz?

Not in the immediate future of course. Unless of course you can...LOL

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The struggle is real.
If I were to run down the list of all the hormonal products I tested the waters with just today, you would call me crazy. And you would be absolutely correct!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, which makes me think...

What are the chances Apex can do a 6a isomer hexadrone transdermal @nostrum420?

and/or a Methyldiaz?

Not in the immediate future of course. Unless of course you can...LOL
Slim... To get quality raws on just about anything, you've got to have them custom synthesized. TBH, over the next year or so we're probably be starting to phase out most of the PH/DS stuff. It's at the point where the overhead for 1 new PH could fund 4 - 8 other projects...

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Slim... To get quality raws on just about anything, you've got to have them custom synthesized. TBH, over the next year or so we're probably be starting to phase out most of the PH/DS stuff. It's at the point where the overhead for 1 new PH could fund 4 - 8 other projects...
Do you currently offer any good PH?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So there remains a slight possibility. Cool! :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long of an estimated shelf life would you say Dienogen has?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question. I have often wondered the same thing in regard to products like these. The Arimahex I started up again from last year seems to have held up very well. One of them was even still open from last summer, and there was no crystallization whatsoever. It seemed to be equally effective as well until I stopped it after tweaking my shoulder.

Possibly it varies between the different products, so I will be interested to hear the official answer as well!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exactly why I’ve been stocking up on dienogen. Just seems like anything hormonal that is good and effective is doomed to become extinct. That said, you guys put out some excellent non-hormonals, so I think your customer base isn’t going anywhere and will likely grow.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, the compound itself will last almost indefinitely and we've been reworking the carrier behind the scenes to be less prone to evaporation or crashing in storage. That being said, I don't have an exact figure for you; many years but I'm not sure *how* many.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good question. I have often wondered the same thing in regard to products like these. The Arimahex I started up again from last year seems to have held up very well. One of them was even still open from last summer, and there was no crystallization whatsoever. It seemed to be equally effective as well until I stopped it after tweaking my shoulder.

Possibly it varies between the different products, so I will be interested to hear the official answer as well!
It's good to see some of our efforts have made a difference.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is exactly why I’ve been stocking up on dienogen. Just seems like anything hormonal that is good and effective is doomed to become extinct. That said, you guys put out some excellent non-hormonals, so I think your customer base isn’t going anywhere and will likely grow.
🤞

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slim... To get quality raws on just about anything, you've got to have them custom synthesized.
If you teach me how to custom synthesize, I can take that part off your shoulders no problem. You’ll be happy to hear I have been looking for a new job as it is!

I can give my two weeks notice at the hospital and tell them I am becoming a custom synthesizer. People will be more than impressed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

yjljs.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I woke up early this morning (on my day off) thinking about the possibility (probability ??) of a Memorial Day Sale.

(y):oops:👊:unsure::geek:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fd70948dcffc9c927ca5e532432c49bb--funny-baby-faces-funny-babies.jpg

Here we go!!!

Thanks, @nostrum420 !!!

@wfreiling , @love2liftkat , @Ricky10 , @FilipeBR , @Whriley67 , @ELROCK , @Marne40 , @MFTrainz , @Lynks8 , @Mateo11342 , @bigdadybry , @Rad83 ,

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done and done!
44F14DE5-E25B-4271-A5C7-D22070AC8488.jpeg

Went rummaging through my Apex stash (really need to get that organized) and found 4 bottles of Helios lol. But figured the wife needs more and I want to give Triton a whirl.

ares_ush

Awards
I've recently gotten my AET-50 and been applying for about 3 days and hot damn it's making look dry and shredded in the middle of the diet week where normally I look flat and soft. Will Kronos just have a more potent effect, but also suppressive?Is it safe to try out? I might stock up on either for my bulking phase once the gym opens back up just to maintain the dry Skeletor face look