Bmp, follidrone, ara stack?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Wondering what would be the best option for a natty bulking stack? I've read the reviews/logs on all the popular supplements abe,alpha max xt etc. have tried epi, rhaponticum and laxo supps. Daa and a few ai/test boosters. Honestly was impressed with most of them. I ran some osta a while back which was really fun. Kept all the gains and strength, no sides... Which was awesome. But I honestly feel I could get just as good if not better results from a good natty stack. Currently bulking doing an old school push pull routine for the first time in years. (Got hooked on cross fit) diet and training in check just need updated stack ideas.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not familiar with BMP, but I have run x factor (ArA) and epi plex (-epi) a few times with great results. You should get great results with something like x gels+Follidrone as well.

ArA is also best for bulking IMO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not familiar with BMP, but I have run x factor (ArA) and epi plex (-epi) a few times with great results. You should get great results with something like x gels+Follidrone as well.

ArA is also best for bulking IMO.
Agreed. ARA and ABE or ARA and epicatechin are great for bulking. I've ran that stack multi times.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is BMP?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is BMP?
Evomuse body morph phenotype.

OP-the two best batty stacks I have ran are x gels and OL triumph or folli 2 with iron legion virtus. Both were very noticeable in body comp changes. Folli2 and virtus was on a recomp and x gels for my bulks. Can't go wrong with either on a bulk though.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Right on guys. I think I'm gonna go with xgels and follidrone. I ran anafuse with Dpol and super rhanderol after a cycle of os**shred. Had killer results for three months straight. Most noticeable in strength which I kept every bit of. For the past three months I've only used daily essential vitamins,creatine, protein powder and a lot of good foods of course. Started strong lifts 5x5 the same time and I've been able to progress steadily up until recently. I estimate within the next month I will be at a plateau which I should be fine with because I am now stronger than I have ever been. But I want to bust through and continue progressing. I was thinking about a cycle of s**3r-1 into pct containing follidrone then continue with that into a killer natty stack for a couple months. I think that should be a pretty sweet ride but there are so many good products and deals coming out its hard to choose a good combo

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is BMP?
If this is a the purported "Laxogenin", 50mg - don't bother. I had it analyzed by a well known chemist here: Very shoddy, most of it was diosgenin they failed to synthesize into Laxogenin

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Bmp has nothing to do with laxogenin. It's a new concept supplement, the reviews done on it make me feel it's worth a try.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Np dude. As far as laxogenin goes, I love the stuff. Transdermal or pill form I've had awesome results with it. Epi, rhaponticum, daa... The list goes on and on, all good supps. There are to many products that have reviews from a few people that are negative so people don't try them. Some people are non responsive and that's unfortunate.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
If this is a the purported "Laxogenin", 50mg - don't bother. I had it analyzed by a well known chemist here: Very shoddy, most of it was diosgenin they failed to synthesize into Laxogenin
Then it wasn't BMP your buddy tested. BMP has no laxogenin.
Some popular laxogenin products are Str3ngth and Androcrine

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then it wasn't BMP your buddy tested. BMP has no laxogenin.
Some popular laxogenin products are Str3ngth and Androcrine
You're mistaken. Another company had a "BMP" Laxogenin product. 50mg per cap (claimed)

My "buddy"s" initial's btw are PA...

J

jathan_howe

Awards
You're mistaken. Another company had a "BMP" Laxogenin product. 50mg per cap (claimed)

My "buddy"s" initial's btw are PA...
Never heard of that BMP. I figured he was your friend, so I said buddy. I see no problem? Also, Matt (EvoMuse owner) is good friends with Patrick Arnold. I'm sure Pat can and will attest to the quality of EvoMuse products

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
No but I have tried supplements with similar ingredients so I'm confident it is a great supplement. I actually think I am going to start logging!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but I have tried supplements with similar ingredients so I'm confident it is a great supplement. I actually think I am going to start logging!
Awesome! Link us to your log when you start it. Good luck!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! Please post the link in here if you decide to log it! Or tag a few of us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplements 28
chunkymunkey Supplements 23
Ryguy698 Supplements 2
E Supplements 28
K Supplements 5