Bmp Evomuse 2.0 or Anabolic effect

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Haven't worked out in a while like 6 months to a year and I'm trying to figure out which one would be more beneficial to gain some mass back while staying at my current body fat percentage or even dropping some fat. Any suggestions? Open to other supplements as well. Thank you!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't worked out in a while like 6 months to a year and I'm trying to figure out which one would be more beneficial to gain some mass back while staying at my current body fat percentage or even dropping some fat. Any suggestions? Open to other supplements as well. Thank you!
Ehhhh BMP is better for a "recomp" while I think anabolic effect is better for building muscle. You could always stack them

Cnation

Awards
If your goal is to get back mass, then go with AE. Since AE does help with strength, hence making it easier for you to get back mass.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good products and you can’t go wrong with either tbh. I love me some AE for sure though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for AE from me as well! Review linked above is great if you need some feedback to.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AE is the best in the market imo

BMP is a great product from what i hear as well .. run one for 12 weeks and then jump on the other for 12weeks or stack them both

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplements 28
dsade Evomuse 120
dsade Evomuse 7
Supplement Auction 2
mikeymike85 Supplements 13