dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious as well @dsade
I accidentally overheated the new ingredient cocrystals. Data shows that they are both extremely thermally stable, but I turned the batch into what looks like obsidian.

I was able to grab enough to test with some pizza tonight, but my suppliers haven't actually worked with complicated processes before - so I'm having to teach them as we go along so they can scale up.

Unless someone wants to toss a quick Million my way and I'll just buy the equipment and do it myself.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep making BMP, tons of it! I will buy it all! haha.

@dsade can a 63 year old man use this?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else need a year supply of Gut Health at a reduced cost?
If you have not tried it, it is hands down the best probiotic I have used and have never stopped using it the last 7 years

Shoot me a DM/Email with your full mailing address and best email

I know myself, Boone, and Whizard got stocked up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else need a year supply of Gut Health at a reduced cost?
If you have not tried it, it is hands down the best probiotic I have used and have never stopped using it the last 7 years

Shoot me a DM/Email with your full mailing address and best email

I know myself, Boone, and Whizard got stocked up.
Yep, stocked for years to come!

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I've been taking BMP for over a week now and just started get super itchy hives all over my feet legs arms and chest. Going through this thread I found another member who had same issue. I'm hoping it's not the BMP as the feedback on the forum is very good. No other changes other than the wife bought new fabric software I'm really hoping that's the cause. Going to cut dose in half tomorrow and see if that helps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been taking BMP for over a week now and just started get super itchy hives all over my feet legs arms and chest. Going through this thread I found another member who had same issue. I'm hoping it's not the BMP as the feedback on the forum is very good. No other changes other than the wife bought new fabric software I'm really hoping that's the cause. Going to cut dose in half tomorrow and see if that helps
Salidroside causes nerves to regenerate. Your brain will get used to the increased signal soon.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP has been messing with my sleep since I started, until I started taking my second dose with food 2 days ago. Slept 7 hours last night without waking once. Could be a fluke, but doubt it.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No sleep issues here reduced my morning dose to 1 pill to see if rash lessens

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only "sides" I had with BMP was some..tingling maybe? in my legs a bit..for 4-5 days...but nothing glaring to where it effected how I operate normally.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Predator nutrition has it, exclusive Evomuse brand dealership.

Let's see if Matt can happen other sites carry it too.
I think it should be more widespread available in the UK,
Any plans @dsade to branch out to other UK retailers? It makes sense to

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it should be more widespread available in the UK,
Any plans @dsade to branch out to other UK retailers? It makes sense to
Predator is also my distributor. We are working right now to contact other UK retailers to expand our reach.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So now even taking only 2 caps per day (with breakfast in fact) wakes me up between 4am and 5am and cant fall back asleep most of the time. On workout days, that’s fine because I wake up at 5 to workout, but other days or weekends it’s pretty frustrating. Hard to understand why almost 24 hours later it feels more stimulating than when just taken it. Not sure what I’m going to do...

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Predator is also my distributor. We are working right now to contact other UK retailers to expand our reach.
They to expensive man, see for yourself!
Yeah Predator is always far too expensive, i stopped ordering off that site due to that. I always prefer to order from PowerMyself.

You definitely need to contact other UK retailers as they (Pred) have monopolised Evomuse and charge what they want.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Predator is always far too expensive, i stopped ordering off that site due to that. I always prefer to order from PowerMyself.

You definitely need to contact other UK retailers as they (Pred) have monopolised Evomuse and charge what they want.
Their prices are outrageous.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
predator 51.98 GBP, pwrmyself 49.99GBP... (yeah, they had only 2 in stock, along with 2 guthealth for some time and once sold dissapeared the Brand from their Brands lists) not much difference, but at least the power has points to redeem in discounts, and sometimes a 10%off, along with orders above 250GBP 10%off..

but pred… nothing.

running out of my 5th bottle of bmp… feeling sad (GBP to € conversión is killing my orders), don´t think will be order more from pred in a while.

meanwhile i´m waiting for my 12 bottles order from Matt..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By the way, for those others that struggle with excess stimulation or insomnia from BMP...adding in a cap or 2 of Gaia rhodiola smooths it out. I’m guessing Gaia’s higher Rosavin content is balancing the high salidrosides in BMP.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
By the way, for those others that struggle with excess stimulation or insomnia from BMP...adding in a cap or 2 of Gaia rhodiola smooths it out. I’m guessing Gaia’s higher Rosavin content is balancing the high salidrosides in BMP.
I can take 2 caps with my last meal and have 0 issues sleeping.
Goes to show how it can differ from person to person.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No sleep issues on BMP, in fact, it's better.

sprotte

Awards
@dsade would you suggest to increase the dosage if someone weighs more than 260lbs? If so, how much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would you suggest to increase the dosage if someone weighs more than 260lbs? If so, how much?
No, I'd still keep.it the same.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@HIT4ME @dsade
Any codes for ordering Direct off Evomuse for BMP 2.0?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Wondering if ingredients for Epitome has come in to be able to get that released...?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade Wondering if ingredients for Epitome has come in to be able to get that released...?
He didn't name epitome specifically, but I got the impression from one of his FB posts that this was going to delay it by several weeks.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you ever get anywhere with this??? As as you can see from the post people would prefer to buy from other companies in the UK. As you can see from the posts some people myself included would prefer to avoid Predator.

Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
waiting for a news on my 12 bottles order too 😭.. along with the delayed epitome v2, hope it doesn´t run out of stock

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would vaping nicotine be ok if taking bmp any worries?
Nicotine is nicotine. It will still reduce effectiveness.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought it was just me and all my typical weirdness with supplements, but my wife has noticed some subcutaneous water retention with this as well. Anyone else notice it? If so, what mechanism would it be to prevent it or should she just ride it out?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Can BMP increase RHR ? Normally when sleeping im around 52-58 avg of 54. I have only added two new things bmp and new dcp and last 3nights my RHR has been in the 70s last night 76.

I do take a DCP prior (just 1 pill) to bed and have been taking BMP later in the night as its just when ive been working out. Just curious if one of these could be the cause

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can BMP increase RHR ? Normally when sleeping im around 52-58 avg of 54. I have only added two new things bmp and new dcp and last 3nights my RHR has been in the 70s last night 76.

I do take a DCP prior (just 1 pill) to bed and have been taking BMP later in the night as its just when ive been working out. Just curious if one of these could be the cause
I’ve never noticed that with either product, but that used to happen to me when I wasn’t eating enough potassium. Have you made any dietary changes you recently?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never noticed that with either product, but that used to happen to me when I wasn’t eating enough potassium. Have you made any dietary changes you recently?
No none only changes I can think of is those 2 now I’ve taken dcp for yrs and never had an issue so wasn’t sure if something about new formula and first time with bmp.

But if it’s not those I’ll have to dig deeper and see if I can figure it out

Thanks

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nicotine is nicotine. It will still reduce effectiveness.
Any plans for bulk discounts? Like 2 or 4 packs?

I am preparing my next cut and would love to use 2-4 bottles, but it is pretty expensive for us Aussies. That being said I am completely aware of current circumstances and understand either way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans for bulk discounts? Like 2 or 4 packs?

I am preparing my next cut and would love to use 2-4 bottles, but it is pretty expensive for us Aussies. That being said I am completely aware of current circumstances and understand either way.
Shoot me a PM.

Gil3286

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could females take BMP ? Any sides or issues attributed ?
Thanks

K21

Awards
{Hi when it says this on the bottle}

Nicotine has been shown to interfere with bone formation. The addition of mixed tocopherols to the BMP formula could help counteract this, but it would still be a good idea to limit use of nicotine while using this product to prevent negative interactions with the BMP signaling cascade.

is it dangerous to combine with nicotine health wise or does it just make the supp less effective muscle bone wise? could you still benefit from the product if you used nicotine as well? thanks

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hey Matt, how are the things around your town?

been a bit depressed with the lockdown all these months.. just started restart the post- lockdown phase and i´m able to join gym..

did you get any chance to send my 12 bottles of bmp and pre-ordered epitome?