BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

WangusTJones

Awards
Purchased the 12 bottle special very excited to try this.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are we still on schedule for 7/15 release?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last update I saw on Facebook is that - we are ahead of schedule due to recieving raws earlier than expected.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez never heard this - gonna try though!
Glad you guys reminded me of the Calcium Carbonate. I had been out for months. Added back in last week and verfied, yes, about 10-15% increase in strength allowing for no other variables. Anyone else give this a shot?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you guys reminded me of the Calcium Carbonate. I had been out for months. Added back in last week and verfied, yes, about 10-15% increase in strength allowing for no other variables. Anyone else give this a shot?
Read your feedback on this and keep forgetting to add it in. Have more calcium citrate on hand than I will ever use anyway, will try to remember this tomorrow

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why is paeoniflorin in bmp? it inhibits testosterone

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said you take about two Tums before you workout

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Edit: For a Natural Lifter is this okay to take?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered some based off your post that I'll be adding to my bmp once it arrives

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question. Supposedly it inhibits testosterone synthesis and stimulates aromatase production. 2 things I definitely don’t want happening

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the study you're referring to?

Takeuchi T, Nishii O, Okamura T, Yaginuma T. Effect of paeoniflorin, glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetic acid on ovarian androgen production. Am J Chin Med. 1991;19(1):73–8. [PubMed]

So far the only studies I've found are in ovaries, which shouldn't be an issue for most of us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is also out there, but the Paeoniflorin wasn't the culprit.

Endocrinol Jpn. 1988 Apr;35(2):333-42.
Inhibitory effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on testosterone production in rat gonads.
Sakamoto K1, Wakabayashi K.
Author information

Abstract

We studied the effects of shakuyaku-kanzo-toh (a Chinese herbal medicine) and its components on testosterone production by rat gonads. We used paeoniflorin as a main component of shakuyaku (paeoniae radix), glycyrrhizin as a main component of kanzo (glycyrrhizae radix) and glycyrrhetinic acid as a main metabolite of glycyrrhizin. Oral administration of shakuyaku-kanzo-toh, glycyrrhizin, and glycyrrhetinic acid decreased in vitro basal testosterone production in Leydig cells by LH stimulation. Glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid caused a significant decrease in testosterone production with an accumulation of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone when incubated with isolated Leydig cells, while paeoniflorin showed no such effect. The inhibitory effect of glycyrrhetinic acid was far more potent than that of glycyrrhizin, causing about 90% inhibition at 10 micrograms/ml. Glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid did not change the cyclic AMP or progesterone level in the Leydig cells. When 14C-labeled androstenedione was incubated with microsomal fraction of testicular or ovarian tissue, glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid inhibited the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone, indicating that these compounds inhibit the activity of 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (EC. 1.1.1.64). The ED50 of glycyrrhetinic acid was about 4 microM.

Last edited:
diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this the study you're referring to?

Takeuchi T, Nishii O, Okamura T, Yaginuma T. Effect of paeoniflorin, glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetic acid on ovarian androgen production. Am J Chin Med. 1991;19(1):73–8. [PubMed]

So far the only studies I've found are in ovaries, which shouldn't be an issue for most of us.
but still whats the point of having it in bmp? what positive benefits does it have for building muscle if studies are showing it inhibits testosterone?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but still whats the point of having it in bmp? what positive benefits does it have for building muscle if studies are showing it inhibits testosterone?
Do you have ovaries? Did you read the studies? Did you read the writeup?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can answer these: maybe; definitely not; nope

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have the same question. I've used pure Glycyrrhetinic acid in hundreds of mgs and never experienced any estro sides, so I'd guess the risk could be overstated with Paeoniflorin as well. Plus, it's only 100mg. But why is it there? What does it contribute?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same question. I've used pure Glycyrrhetinic acid in hundreds of mgs and never experienced any estro sides, so I'd guess the risk could be overstated with Paeoniflorin as well. Plus, it's only 100mg. But why is it there? What does it contribute?
BMP2 and BMP7 signaling.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After this initial first run when does the 2nd run start or will it just a standard "stocked" item once again?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
BMP2 and BMP7 signaling.
This is an interesting formula that seems to cover a lot of bases repair-wise. It is difficult to put it in a category though. I wonder if healing slightly damaged teeth could be a nice side-effect of chronic signal boosting like this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an interesting formula that seems to cover a lot of bases repair-wise. It is difficult to put it in a category though. I wonder if healing slightly damaged teeth could be a nice side-effect of chronic signal boosting like this?
I have already formulated a full spectrum toothpaste that does a ton of things, including boosting BMp2 signaling. I'm compiling ingredients as I can.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have already formulated a full spectrum toothpaste that does a ton of things, including boosting BMp2 signaling. I'm compiling ingredients as I can.
Interesting, I doubt it will be included here but how do you feel about Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate/NovaMin? Been importing it for a few months and it seems to be doing well for my teeth, but I also quit smoking around the same time so hard to gauge it accurately

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I doubt it will be included here but how do you feel about Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate/NovaMin? Been importing it for a few months and it seems to be doing well for my teeth, but I also quit smoking around the same time so hard to gauge it accurately
Penetration and incorporation into local tissue (gum, etc) is critical. My design attacks bacterial biolfims to disrupt their ability to adhere to teeth and produce acids, inhibits Matrix Metalloproteinases (2 and 9, IIRC), triggers BMP2 expression to strengthen jawbone and, potentially, teeth by increased osteoblast formation, and potentially increased mineralization of teeth. How much more we can expect will take experimentation.

There are some more pathways involved, including PTP-1b inhibition to restore gum circulatory health - in particular for pre-diabetics and diabetics, restoration of oral nerve function, and a few more. It turned out to be surprisingly complicated but I spent a solid 2 weeks (about 95 hours) on it a while back.

Another design that sits in the queue awaiting financing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side comment - my surgeon and I had a long talk about BMPs back in 2015. He was extremely surprised when he mentioned that they would be using BMP (all he said at the time) to increase the fusion rate of my thoracic fusion and I knew what he was talking about. We start talking about BMP2 at the time when I also started having some trouble with my teeth, which got me looking at it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More, just because it's nice to talk to people that understand.

We can already significantly enhance WNT/b-Catenin expression which we studied designing the Virile Mane Serum. So, yes there is a good chance we can reverse demineralization of even existing teeth and cause a reversal, strengthening them.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, I really hope all of this takes off and you become extremely financially well off, you seem to have so much stuff that no one else has ready to go in that brain of yours haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More on Skyn Fyrm....massive weight gain, and then loss, in addition to spinning into motion a completely out of control inflammation loops, destroying circulation and the nerve network sending feedback to central metabolic controls, spirals MMP Levels into a major destruction cycle that compromises the ability of the skin to control its own structure - which is supposed to be extremely adaptable and pliable (think of hybernating bears and the massive fat gain/loss they undergo each year).

Inhibition of selective MMPs helps restore that function and allow us to initiate other pathways to restore the skin to normal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I really hope all of this takes off and you become extremely financially well off, you seem to have so much stuff that no one else has ready to go in that brain of yours haha
This is going to sound like BS, but anyone who knows me can verify. I don't care, anymore, about being wealthy. My work is all that matters (obviously beyond a certain point of simple security.)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is going to sound like BS, but anyone who knows me can verify. I don't care, anymore, about being wealthy. My work is all that matters (obviously beyond a certain point of simple security.)
Yeah man I believe that, excited to see what comes next... An AI would be amazing

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you written a book before?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Potential for females post pregnancy to get loose skin tight again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potential for females post pregnancy to get loose skin tight again?
Yeah, absolutely. That kind of loose skin isn't too hard to recharge/restore.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More on Skyn Fyrm....massive weight gain, and then loss, in addition to spinning into motion a completely out of control inflammation loops, destroying circulation and the nerve network sending feedback to central metabolic controls, spirals MMP Levels into a major destruction cycle that compromises the ability of the skin to control its own structure - which is supposed to be extremely adaptable and pliable (think of hybernating bears and the massive fat gain/loss they undergo each year).

Inhibition of selective MMPs helps restore that function and allow us to initiate other pathways to restore the skin to normal.

This sounds awesome. Will it help with stretch marks? I’ve got some pretty gnarly stretch marks and loose skin from being on medrol for too long at too high of a dose...

Angjbd24

Awards
So with the upgraded BMP, is there still a problem with that and nicotine? I remember nicotine being brought up on one of these threads (couldn't locate the comments) with taking away from BMP doses.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have written about 20 children's books. Does that count?

Sam the Clam is still the one that unintentionally exposed your literary genius, imo. ;) I know you didn't draw the pictures though, they were way too good, lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What abo
Sam the Clam is still the one that unintentionally exposed your literary genius, imo. ;) I know you didn't draw the pictures though, they were way too good, lol.
What about Ricky the rain cloud?