Bluntphunk's intimidate + reversitol v2 8 week log

Bluntphunk

Awards
Starting late last evening I noticed my sex drive deminishing. Sleep quality, and aggression are also deminishing.amazingly fantastic dreams seem to be no more :/. But the plus side is the strength is still good and my drive in the gym still holding.

Bluntphunk

Awards
day 11 off the stack
sex drive diminishing again, strength and focus in the gym is still solid.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 11 off the stack
sex drive diminishing again, strength and focus in the gym is still solid.
Wow my sex drive returns to normal after day 2 or 3. Glad you had such grey results

Bluntphunk

Awards
day 12 off the stack was pretty much the same as the past few. sex drive is not on warp speed any more and seems to have stabilized back to my twice a week frenzied attacks of "I GOTTA F*&K NOw!" attitude. Over all I would have to say the stack has left my system just as it had entered it.
Really enjoyed the ride and I will be hitting it up again in the future. Thanks again to everyone who read my log and a Big Thanks to Criticalbench and Stackedcop.
Ill be lurking about on the forums and will start a second log when I get my body fat down a little more. See ya guys!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow my sex drive returns to normal after day 2 or 3. Glad you had such grey results
That's typically how it works for me as well. Reversitol v.2 is the main product that really jacks up my sex drive. I may try 4 caps a day next PCT since I've already ran several, prolly 5+ pcts with reversitol at 3 caps. I think im big enough for 4 now :p

Mike

Bluntphunk

Awards
Mike, for my next time around I was considering stacking ZMA, Reversitol v2, and Intimidate with another test boosting compound. Would you suggest Tropinol or Testabolin V2?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike, for my next time around I was considering stacking ZMA, Reversitol v2, and Intimidate with another test boosting compound. Would you suggest Tropinol or Testabolin V2?
IMO testabolan v.2. Ever since it has been revamped with the addition of alcar, I find it vastly superior. My pct's of Intimidate, Reversitol v.2 and testabolan v.2, make me feel no different than still being on cycle.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'd need the ZMA. Intimidate should help enough for sleeping as it is, but it never hurts to take it.

Bluntphunk

Awards
IMO testabolan v.2. Ever since it has been revamped with the addition of alcar, I find it vastly superior. My pct's of Intimidate, Reversitol v.2 and testabolan v.2, make me feel no different than still being on cycle.

Mike
Hey first off thanks for all the help, I really appriciate it.
In your last post on my thread you mentioned a pct. does this indicate that you're using pro-hormones? If so, what would you suggest for a noob to that world?
Thanks again