Blue Gene, Blue Growth Get Swole & Grow Log

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I regret to say it took a long time to get this log started. I was deployed, shipping took a while, due to our schedule changing, and finally the website was not working for me on the ship. I have flown back to land now so we can get started. Day 1 5 caps Blue Gene PWO I trained ChestMy workout was Barbell press, flat and incline3 sets of 12 reps on all minimum. 1) I noticed an increased pump and vascularity2) I had more energy and stamina in the gym. 3) I needed less rest. 4) I was stronger. I will be eating a lean bulking diet while completing this log in preparation for my next contest prep starting after Christmas.I will be taking Blue Growth before bed 5 caps.I also take Orange triad daily Efa,s and CLAI look forward to better and More exciting entries with more detail. Please read and follow this soon to be very exciting log. 3 sets each following a warm up, pec deck flyes, and cables. I will first say I visually noticed an increased pump, and vascularity to my body. I had more energy and stamina in the gymI had little need for stims

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Cool Bro.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching this one!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Day 2,
Back
5 caps PWO, I feel good today. Plenty of rest, and good food.
I slept well on the Blue Growth.
My workout consisted of pull ups, deads, bent rows, v bar pull downs, reverse grip pull downs.
I was once again full of energy.
Super pumped, and vascular.
I did more than 12 reps on almost ever set. Current weight 225 this morning
I am shooting for 235 when this is over.
Tomorrow is quads.
I love this stuff, and libido and my wood is improved as a bonus side effect!!!!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
The next two training days were unique...combo days. I did 3 sets leg extensions, and 5 sets Leg press starting with a couple plates going up to the whole stack. After this, I went to training arms. I completed 3 sets each of bicep curls, db one arm tricep extensions. Then 3 sets each of ez bar curls, superset with overhead 100 lb. db tricep extensions.

The next day following a day off was, a light day of squats, 3 sets, and DB shrugs. I did some light side laterals, but my shoulder is a bit inflamed and needs some deep tissue work which I will get tomorrow.
I will speaK more of the BLUE GROWTH tomorrow in my next entry.

I have really noticed less of a need for stimulants with this product. I drink some coffee for myself during the day, but I need less around training now. I also like the anti oxidants contained within the product. I really feel better training and after now. My recovery is better for sure.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Today I combined body parts again, but chest was what was mainly worked.
This product is going to be a staple in my training from now on.

Sleep, great. I sleep excellent without waking in the night on Blue Growth.

Energy, good
Stress. None
Diet, consistent meals today.

Training: chest, back, calf

So pumped I'm almost cramping now hours after. My chest is tight and full of blood still. I did hammer strength flat, and incline press.
Flat and decline barbell press, and machine flyes.
Hammer strength lay pull downs
Lat pull downs,
Standing and seated calf raises

I have noticed a definite increase in blood flow with Blue Gene. I do not use it on non training days, but I do use Blue Growth we every night. My recovery has improved now as well. Tomorrow I train arms and abs.
I had deep tissue today too, so I am sore all over my upper body.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def in for this one.I've heard good things about this one.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Today, arms with 2 leg exercises added in.

He'll yeah!!
Blue gene 5 caps.
I wanted to mention I do drink an intranet workout drink, but I drink it during and not before. I only consume Blue Gene pre workout!

This stuff has me hooked. I am so pumped. My arms were so jacked. I Had to go or I could've kept going.

I always want to have it in my gym bag.
I would now like to try stacking it with other controlled labs products!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Blue Growth is an amazing product as well. I recover better, and sleep better without waking during the night. I am more refreshed, and do not need as much coffee to get going. I am simply amazed.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Growth is an amazing product as well. I recover better, and sleep better without waking during the night. I am more refreshed, and do not need as much coffee to get going. I am simply amazed.
looks like we have another pleased user here.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Knew you'd like it :D

I'm in on this one!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from the gym this morning in texas. I am home now, and no longer in San Diego. I just got done with a two day drive, so this morning I took
Blue Gene, and white Flood. Wow, I trained arms, and my arms have never looked this good. I was in the gym by myself, or would have taken pics. I did cable preacher curls, v bar press downs, skull crushers, dumbell curls, single arm press downs, reverse grip superset with ez bar curls. I also trained calves, and threw in incline barbell press, and pec deck flyes for a few sets.

I was so pumped. i wore my tank top out of the gym. I couldnt get my shirt back on.

I am going to eat again now. Meal 2. I got a late start today. Ha.
More to come.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got back from the gym this morning in texas. I am home now, and no longer in San Diego. I just got done with a two day drive, so this morning I took
Blue Gene, and white Flood. Wow, I trained arms, and my arms have never looked this good. I was in the gym by myself, or would have taken pics. I did cable preacher curls, v bar press downs, skull crushers, dumbell curls, single arm press downs, reverse grip superset with ez bar curls. I also trained calves, and threw in incline barbell press, and pec deck flyes for a few sets.

I was so pumped. i wore my tank top out of the gym. I couldnt get my shirt back on.

I am going to eat again now. Meal 2. I got a late start today. Ha.
More to come.
good news to hear glad your enjoying blue gene I know Ryan liked it too.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Im on the road with family today in Houston. Today was a day off, but I will be working out in the hotel gym in the early morning. It will be a circuit using whatever they have.
I kept the calories high today so my energy should be good tomorrow morning. Its wonderful to be with family. I am trying to balance all this rightnow the best I can.

I will post about the workout as soon as I can.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I trained at the hotel this morning which consisted of 3 sets each of bodyweight dips, wide grip, and v bar pull downs, chest press, bicep curls, leg extensions, and cable shrugs. I was pretty well out of breath and pumped up when I was done. I went pretty fast too to get pumped quick.

This stuff just rocks. My vascularity has increased and I definitely get better bloodflow.
Gotta say Its the shiznit.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I loved blue growth when I ran it. It was hands down the best sleep aid/ gh booster I have ever tried. Somedren gh will knock me out quicker but blue growth was the best as far as waking up well rested. And awesome recovery!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
So, this morning, and tonight are the last hotel workouts thankfully, I am going home tomorrow morning. I am weighing in at 233 now. I have gained some weight which is good. I am bulking until this winter. I will be doing back, arms, legs, and some delt work. Its a hotel gym so I just do a whole body circuit.

Tomorrow after I get back I will log my diet and actual sets and reps.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both Products are Amazing you will love it ;)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Both Products are Amazing you will love it ;)
True, Maxx, I really love them both. Controlled Labs is going to be a staple in my supplement arsenal.
The Blue Growth has me waking up recovered and rested more than I have been in some time, if not ever naturally. I have never used anything injectible or GH.

I also love the serious pumps from Blue Gene. I got asked if I was a pro football player tonight. LOL...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
waiting on the updates on the reps and sets
I will start posting it After Thursdays workout, which will be an AM workout.
I will shoot for weights I normally get 10-12 reps on, and work down to 6-8. I want no fewer than 6 reps.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Back day today.

PWO, 5 Blue GENE.
Intra workout. caffiene from Green tea, citrulline, beta alanine, and BCAA, EAA.

Reverse grip pull downs. 150 warm up, 16 reps.
1st set, 180 14 reps
2nd set, 200 14 reps
3rd set, stack 14 reps

seated cable rows
stack about 220 3 sets 14-16 reps. I was really cranking em out on this.

wide grip T bar row machine. plate loaded. with chest pad
1st set, 100 lbs 14 reps
2nd set, 150 lbs, 14 reps
3rd set, 170 lbs, 16 reps

v bar pull downs, 200 12-16 reps 3 sets.

all sets superset with standing calf raises on a smith machine. I pyramid up to 3 to 4 plates and back down. the reps are from 20 down to 12, and back up.

I was really able to crank out the reps today. It was an evening workout, and it felt great. I like blue gene, because I can get an evening workout in and not worry about being wide awake all night like on others with tons of stims in them.

Now, in a couple hours 5 blue growth caps, and some good sleep.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is I am eating, and eating whatever I want, training hard, and I only weighed in at 226 tonight, but I never weigh myself after training cause I lost a good amount of water tonight. I do not look smaller though.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Back up to 230 now. Today was quads only. Leg ext. warm up of 16 reps @ 60 lbs. 2nd set was 80 lbs 16 reps.
Squats
135 x 12
225 x 12
315 x 3
315 x 3
335 x 3
135 x 12
135 x 12

Leg press 6 plates per side
3 sets 12 reps
lunges 1 set 135 lbs to failure

The gym was closing so I had to stop.

I am still working on getting my strength back since I was unable to do much for legs on the ship for 3 months.
Intensity was up and my rep speed was increased today, which tells me this is working.

Blue Gene is for real. The orange Triad multi helps my joints. I even ran a bit the other day. I was doing sprints for interval cardio.
Tomorrow is chest. Time to get some rest and recover with Blue Growth.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back up to 230 now. Today was quads only. Leg ext. warm up of 16 reps @ 60 lbs. 2nd set was 80 lbs 16 reps.
Squats
135 x 12
225 x 12
315 x 3
315 x 3
335 x 3
135 x 12
135 x 12

Leg press 6 plates per side
3 sets 12 reps
lunges 1 set 135 lbs to failure

The gym was closing so I had to stop.

I am still working on getting my strength back since I was unable to do much for legs on the ship for 3 months.
Intensity was up and my rep speed was increased today, which tells me this is working.

Blue Gene is for real. The orange Triad multi helps my joints. I even ran a bit the other day. I was doing sprints for interval cardio.
Tomorrow is chest. Time to get some rest and recover with Blue Growth.
great news here. good ole orange triad I haven't heard this talked about inawhile ah brings back memories.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Bicep day.
5 Blue Gene Caps PWO
bcaa, and creatine

Flat Bench
135 x 12 superset with cable preacher curls 70x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12
225 x 10
235 x 8
235 x 8
235 x 8
135 x 12

Decline Bench superset with dumbell curls, 40x 12, 45x 12, 50 x 12
135 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 12

Pec deck flyes 140x12 superset with barbell curls 95 x 12, 95x 12, 95 x 12
140x 10 drop set 130x 4, 120 x 4, 110 x 8

Things are going well. weight is stable at 230, and much fuller today. Vascularity visible thru the chest and shoulders now. Bicep veins coming out as well.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
nice update here
Thanks. today is Delts, and triceps. the weights might not be much on Delts due to my tender shoulder, but the workout will be excellent. im definitely seeing improvements already.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders, Triceps

5 Blue Gene Caps
BCAA, EAA, Creatine, Glutamine

I warmed up the rotator cuff with 5 lb dumbells, and cable exercises.

Then I warmed up on military press with light weight for 2 sets
I am nursing my right delt rightnow so weights are light
135 x 12
145 x 12
155 x 12

Standing military press 135 x 6 2 sets

Seated DB side laterals 20 x 20, 25 x 20, 30 x 20, 35 x 20
Superset with tricep v bar cable push downs 110x 20, 130 x 20, 140 x 20

25 lb plate laterals 2 sets 12 reps, superset with lying db unilateral skull crushers 35 x 12, 40 x 12, 40 x 12
Barbell shrugs, 225 x 12, 315 x 12, 365 x 12, 415 x 12 superset with overhead DB tricep press 100 x 8, 80 x 12, 80 x 12

So my log is almost done.

Overall I am more pumped than I have been in a long time. I have noticed consistently that I recover better, have increased vascularity, and sleep better as well with Blue Growth. I am also fuller.

I will use these products again, and would recommend them to anyone.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update here sounds like you have enjoyed blue gene

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! thanks for the great log... i'm glad you had as good results as i did :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to which of the products you feel worked better. If there was only one product from the stack you could take, which one would it be?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to which of the products you feel worked better. If there was only one product from the stack you could take, which one would it be?
I would take Blue Gene. I have really gotten more from training because of it. Its harder to gage how well the GH enhancers are working, but blue growth is a good solid product that helps me recover and sleep better for sure.

However Blue Gene is going to be a staple. Thanks Renegade. Now that I am back and catching up on things I will be on here more.
I appreciate the opportunity.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree Blue GENE is awesome. Im glad your going to use it from here on out. Spread the word! Haha...BG is so underrated. Its sad more people dont utilize it, as it really works great.
I would take Blue Gene. I have really gotten more from training because of it. Its harder to gage how well the GH enhancers are working, but blue growth is a good solid product that helps me recover and sleep better for sure. However Blue Gene is going to be a staple. Thanks Renegade. Now that I am back and catching up on things I will be on here more. I appreciate the opportunity.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yes BG is great. I am in the gym nearly everyday since I began using it.

Today was delts and traps. I was also doing calves on the leg r
Press like a madman. I pyramid the weight up then back down a bit.

I did giant sets with minimal rest as I have to pick my daughter up in a bit. Blue Gene
Helps me keep pushing it all the way thru

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no doubts you'd love BG i've heard great things about it and expcted some great results which you have had ;)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I watched mark dugdales DVD workout with Evan Centopani, and went and did something similiar. Dugdale was doing box squats. I havent done those in a while. We did them back in powerlifting, and since I am trying to bring my squat up I did too. I did 225 for 12, 315 for 10, 355 for 10, and 405 3 sets of 3. I lost strength on my deployment, but its coming back. I also did Leg press with a drop set at the end superset with Leg ext.

My legs were in pain when I was done.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did back and today I trained arms. I have never been this vascular. Im at 231 now, and climbing slowly. My back workout was
Pull ups wide grip 3 sets last one to failure.
pull downs behind the back 3 sets 12 reps. Last set to failure. These were supersets.
T bar rows 3 sets. last set to failure. with one rest pause.
seated cable rows 3 sets last set rest pause to failure
bent over rows 3 sets with one warm up. I only go moderately heavy on these and focus on form and contraction. 205, 225, and 245. for 12 reps

arms was all giant sets of bicep, tricep, and calf raises.
My arms were more vascular and pumped than I have ever seen them. I am loving it. Only a couple days left. Time to get more.