justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’ve lived a mini series in a few days. Lol.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
You’ve lived a mini series in a few days. Lol.
My now “ex” girlfriend came with us on the drive down to the concert. I lived a mini series in one day with that whole experience! Lol needless to say that there was some tension (i broke it off with her and she was sort of blindsided by it. We’d been together for just about a year). But now that that’s all out of the way, i have my last Jeff nippard arm workout today (sipping my nutrabio pre right now) and just popped my whole BLR stack, and then tomorrow is a 7-7 work day, and Monday we get back to absolutely killing it on the new stack and training.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it’s Gametime and the Alpha mentality is strong! It’s time to hunt!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
First day training on the new program down, and it was a solid session. Felt a little weak on the benching at the start but picked up steam quickly when i hit the declines. I think i didn’t give my pre (old DMHA version of total war) enough time to kick in. I’ve also dealt with some sever anxiety the last couple of days and it took me a little bit to get back into the zone with training but i did when declines hit and managed to get a solid pump going. Hoping to see some numbers going up. Anyone know how long the other T boosters take to kick in? My ex from awhile back has been hitting me up and i need to “perform” if y’all know what i mean. And the anxiety of not knowing how well I’m going to function is holding me back big time (low test is pure hell) so I’m just wondering when i can expect that libido boost.

Here was the workout
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its hard to say bro.
Your HPTA is completely shut down. Abnormally low even for someone running cycles.
It may not come back.
This PCT cycle is really just a test to see if we can restart the HPTA. IF not you can try a heavy duty pharm PCT with HCG and clomid but I think
if this doesnt work youll need HRT.
For now Id just see how things go. I know this sucks but it is what it is. This is also why most of us older guys who ran cycles are on HRT.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say bro.
Your HPTA is completely shut down. Abnormally low even for someone running cycles.
It may not come back.
This PCT cycle is really just a test to see if we can restart the HPTA. IF not you can try a heavy duty pharm PCT with HCG and clomid but I think
if this doesnt work youll need HRT.
For now Id just see how things go. I know this sucks but it is what it is. This is also why most of us older guys who ran cycles are on HRT.
Makes sense. I hope this works. I have felt better since starting vector and I’m hoping this huge stack atleast has me “feeling” normal even if it doesn’t produce crazy gains and whatnot. I just need to get my quality of life back. I miss being on about 400mg a week. Lol. I found a clinic in my area that says they accept insurance. I’ll probably give them a ring after a little while on this stack.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here is today’s lift. I’m really enjoying this new training! Felt pretty good in the gym today. Nice and strong on the rows.
IMG_1181.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here’s my lifts for the last few days! I’m getting super sore already on this new program. Hopefully my recovery gets good enough for me to do this because I’m really enjoying it. I did legs yesterday and i have a 7 hour tattoo session today for my entire right thigh -_- i did not think this one through. So we’ll see if I’ll be hitting my second leg day this week. The low volume first leg day absolutely killed me!

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG
IMG_1191.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just so y’all can see it, this is the glorious tattoo that my boy (who’s only been tattooing for 2 years) Put on my leg! He absolutely killed this post Malone portrait!

IMG_1198.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here’s today’s lift. I was still sore so i kept it nice and light and just got some really good stretches/contractions in. My recovery is definitely not great so i may not be able to run this training program like i want to :/. Hopefully my recovery improves a bit and i can because the workouts are pretty fun!
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1201.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any cramping or bruising? Maybe revisiting the calories could be an idea. I know its still early but hopefully the soreness isnt too bad. Just kicking off a new Meadows routine and my Lats NEVER cramp. Im in for a long night lol.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Any cramping or bruising? Maybe revisiting the calories could be an idea. I know its still early but hopefully the soreness isnt too bad. Just kicking off a new Meadows routine and my Lats NEVER cramp. Im in for a long night lol.
No cramping at all. No bruising either. I’m hoping that after a week on it my body adapts to it but it may not. It’s not a crazy amount of volume or anything.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Had to go a little light on the pulldowns due to not being able to lock my right leg in from that tattoo, but this was a pretty good session. Solid pump for sure. Although i took the OG superpump 250 with dmaa and honestly didn’t feel much. Went into the gym and they were using those little hand held bodyfat testers. Said i was at 18% but that definitely sounds a little high. I have a little bit of an definition still so i feel like I’m closer to 15% but i need to retest accurately soon. Here’s the lifts for today.

IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get circumference measurements done if you can. Theres a formula based on those measures that I believed to be pretty darn close.

Nothing beats a BodPod however.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be testing a partial pre workout product in the next week or so.
Will have to send some out to a few of you guys. Guys logging product already are perfect ;)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Will have to send some out to a few of you guys. Guys logging product already are perfect ;)
I would love to test out a new product! I’ve had just about every pre you can imagine so i love innovation

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m definitely down! Does it have caffeine?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m definitely down! Does it have caffeine?
So far there are no stimulants in it.
There is something.....stimulating I supposed but its not a CNS stim. Cant say more.
We will likely settle on a stim but for now its not about CNS stims.

I feel like CNS stims, generally speaking work against us. So we take 300+mg caffeine plus acaciaR, Eria jar, BMPEA along with citrulline, agmatine and other vasodilators? This is like a mentally retarded person is formulating. Or the person formulating just doesnt understand how things work.
Or worse yet they realize the customer doesnt understand how things work and take advantage of that.

Either way, Im doing things differently.
Our product will not be formulated with a stim as its backbone or primary mover.
So far we have 3-4 ingredients Ive never seen in any product. Its going to be a very interesting formula ;)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want in!!! I am about to start my Vector run next week and I already use your aminos and Nootrol :) :) :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is something.....stimulating I supposed but its not a CNS stim. Cant say more.

I feel like CNS stims, generally speaking work against us. So we take 300+mg caffeine plus acaciaR, Eria jar, BMPEA along with citrulline, agmatine and other vasodilators? This is like a mentally retarded person is formulating. Or the person formulating just doesnt understand how things work.
Or worse yet they realize the customer doesnt understand how things work and take advantage of that.

Our product will not be formulated with a stim as its backbone or primary mover.
So far we have 3-4 ingredients Ive never seen in any product. Its going to be a very interesting formula ;)
That sounds awesome. I’m still definitely down to try with no stims. Was just asking lol. I like the direction this is headed though!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No stimulants but stimulating. Hmmm. First viagara pre workout...lol. Can’t wait to see what u come up with. Love innovative companies

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pretty stoked about this! just saying.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

I am a total stim junkie so I’m curious to see how I’ll like this! I’m also a big pump product fanatic so this is sounding super amazing

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, i just put in a request for an appointment at a TRT clinic in my area that has some good reviews and is covered under insurance. Let’s hope for the best! I will say though, since starting this BLR stack a week ago, my sex drive is up just a bit. Energy is *slightly* up as well, but nothing too crazy. I feel better if nothing else. But once i found this clinic that insurance will deal with, i think it became time to make my attempt at fully fixing my hormonal nightmare.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well guys, i just put in a request for an appointment at a TRT clinic in my area that has some good reviews and is covered under insurance. Let’s hope for the best! I will say though, since starting this BLR stack a week ago, my sex drive is up just a bit. Energy is *slightly* up as well, but nothing too crazy. I feel better if nothing else. But once i found this clinic that insurance will deal with, i think it became time to make my attempt at fully fixing my hormonal nightmare.
Definitely interested in the results!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in the results!
Me too! I go in Wednesday morning! I was supposed to do legs again today but they are way too sore. I’m doing 40 min of light cardio to flush some blood around and hopefully speed recovery a bit right now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah bro
I think TRT is going to be the path forward. IM glad at least your starting to feel a bit better but feeling great is what we want!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
TRT is a game changer. I dealt with the symptoms of low t for a long time before i got on it. I abused opiates for a long time which ruined my natural testosterone levels and felt like crap for a long time after gettinf clean. Just know that it doesnt help right away. It took 3-4 weeks before i started feeling better

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid lift today. Bench isn’t feeling that strong but inclines and declines feel great. Little bit stronger on the overhead press as well. Drank my pre (rhino black. Not my favorite but it was free) and ended up running into the other goalie on my old hockey team and talked for like 30 minutes after it kicked in which threw me out of the zone a little bit. T-minus 1 day until i go to the clinic!

IMG_1228.JPG
IMG_1229.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully everything goes as planed the clinic tomorrow morning!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully everything goes as planed the clinic tomorrow morning!
Definitely meant to put 2 days clinic is Wednesday morning. I’m so stoked to have this nightmare fixed. Although i will say that Libido and energy are going up with the BLR stack. So they’re doing something. Honestly I’m interested to see what my bloods look like after a few weeks on them. I’m sure I’m still out of range by a ways, but something has definitely gone up

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1234.JPG
IMG_1235.JPG

Final lift before i hit the clinic tomorrow! I felt very strong today. Probably because i took the hyper/vasomax stack. I absolutely love that combo!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, the clinic drew bloods and i go back next week to discuss costs with my insurance and possible treatment options! They apparently draw bloods every 4-5 weeks while on to monitor, so it looks like no more anabolics for me outside of trt. Which is probably a blessing in disguise. But here were my last 2 training sessions. Awesome pumps, feeling stronger (besides squats. For some reason i have a TON of trouble squatting heavy these days) and I’m sore as hell so hopefully i can recover for another light leg day Saturday but it might have to be a day off sadly.

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workouts are looking strong!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here’s Friday and saturdays lifts. I was sore going into these but the lighter weight and higher reps is really helping me focus on form and stretching out. I was sore going into the leg workout, and then i woke up today and i wasn’t sore at all. Crazy how training more actually helped me recover! It’s just my hipflexors that I’m having trouble with, but i can tell my body is starting to adapt to this training better. I’m loving the sessions. They don’t take long and they give an amazing pump. Thursday I’ll hopefully be getting my script for trt, but we’ll see how the clinic wants to do things and what it’s going to cost. Since I’m on my parents insurance still it’s also going to be up to them how we want to do this. I’m almost through my bottles of vector and follidrone, and I’m debating grabbing another but if i get on trt i don’t know if I’ll be needing them. However I’ve really enjoyed this run! I’ll continue to log until my final day and give a final overall review of the products. But spoiler, i have nothing but great things to say.

IMG_1268.JPG
IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here’s the last 3 days lifts! Just got home from the leg session and i was feeling like doing some heavier singles. Got up decently high for me but nothing too crazy. I’d love to get back up to 400 but that’s a ways off. I go to the clinic tomorrow, we’ll see if the TRT is becoming my reality.
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

kadimcelik

kadimcelik

Awards
I am in to see the results of BLR PCT stack on you. I can definitely say Viron works!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
BLOODWORK IS IN.

2 weeks into the BLR pct stack my test TRIPLED. The clinic was dumbfounded by my test results. Last bloods were about 6 weeks prior to this and they had me at 88 total test. Today i went in and it was 244! They drew another round of bloods and i go back next week. That is a crazy increase. Even though I’m still low, i couldn’t be happier with the results of this stack. My recovery and whatnot is still pretty bad, but this is an amazing sign.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that is great!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLOODWORK IS IN.

2 weeks into the BLR pct stack my test TRIPLED. The clinic was dumbfounded by my test results. Last bloods were about 6 weeks prior to this and they had me at 88 total test. Today i went in and it was 244! They drew another round of bloods and i go back next week. That is a crazy increase. Even though I’m still low, i couldn’t be happier with the results of this stack. My recovery and whatnot is still pretty bad, but this is an amazing sign.
All I can say is WOW! What is your stack? sorry too lazy to go back and look.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is WOW! What is your stack? sorry too lazy to go back and look.
Currently running vector, follidrone, rebirth, letrone, and Viron. Brundel was very kind in making the whole thing affordable to me and it’s blown me away. If you are looking for a test boosting stack right now, GET THIS. The main pieces are obviously the 3 hormonal products, which i believe is about 130 bucks a month on their website. Results like this are worth hundreds of dollars in my opinion. I don’t have enough good things to say about the products or brundel himself. This whole experience with BLR has been amazing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running vector, follidrone, rebirth, letrone, and Viron. Brundel was very kind in making the whole thing affordable to me and it’s blown me away. If you are looking for a test boosting stack right now, GET THIS. The main pieces are obviously the 3 hormonal products, which i believe is about 130 bucks a month on their website. Results like this are worth hundreds of dollars in my opinion. I don’t have enough good things to say about the products or brundel himself. This whole experience with BLR has been amazing.
I have used everything except Rebirth. BLR products have never let me down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLOODWORK IS IN.

Awesome.
Glad its working and at least its starting to creep up. Hopefully it continues to climb.
For now lets be happy with progress.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man when a brand can reach out and help you towards a better lifestyle it speaks volumes doesn’t it! I’m ecstatic for your results and glad to see it’s something that’s benefitting you.