BLR Vector Log! (Unsponsored)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLOODWORK IS IN.

2 weeks into the BLR pct stack my test TRIPLED. The clinic was dumbfounded by my test results. Last bloods were about 6 weeks prior to this and they had me at 88 total test. Today i went in and it was 244! They drew another round of bloods and i go back next week. That is a crazy increase. Even though I’m still low, i couldn’t be happier with the results of this stack. My recovery and whatnot is still pretty bad, but this is an amazing sign.
This is awesome dude. Viron is on my list to try. Remind me, what was your cycle that you've come off of? And what app are you using to log workouts?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome dude. Viron is on my list to try. Remind me, what was your cycle that you've come off of? And what app are you using to log workouts?
I did started 300mg/week test e back in August, bumped up to 400mg/wk in December, and came off at the start of March. Ran a mad strong pct and got post cycle bloods and my test was still tanked. Which is what inspired this log to try some natty products out to help.

And I’m using an app called strong. I have the premium version but the free version works well too. It only allows you to log 4 workouts per week unless you buy it (it’s like 3 bucks one time charge. SUPER worth it! I suck at remembering what weights i did on ancillary lifts so it’s a great reference and it keeps things more organized than i would in a notebook)

The last couple of workouts will be posted later today when i get some time after work.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1330.JPG
IMG_1331.JPG
IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG

There is the last 3 lifts! Legs were still cooked today so i went super light on the hipsled and tried to just stretch out a bit. Only a few days left on vector and follidrone :/

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
So whats a mad strong pct consist of to still be tanked? Just curious

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So. Besides the basics you are just. Taking vector with a thyroid*hormone

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Power days are going down in reps and Hypertrophy days are going up a bit. After 3 weeks i like to change the rep ranges for another 3 weeks to drive progression. I also am changing a few of the ancillary lifts as well, like i did for triceps on this workout. This one was killer, but my left elbow is a little torn up from it. Will have new bloods to post on Thursday. The clinic wants to have me come there every week for a shot... I’m not about to take an hour out of my day to go there every week for it when i could easily do it at home. It’s almost 200 dollars extra per month for me to take it home. So the trt may not be happening yet until i can find a place that will let me do it. Here’s today’s lift
IMG_1360.JPG
IMG_1361.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Power days are going down in reps and Hypertrophy days are going up a bit. After 3 weeks i like to change the rep ranges for another 3 weeks to drive progression. I also am changing a few of the ancillary lifts as well, like i did for triceps on this workout. This one was killer, but my left elbow is a little torn up from it. Will have new bloods to post on Thursday. The clinic wants to have me come there every week for a shot... I’m not about to take an hour out of my day to go there every week for it when i could easily do it at home. It’s almost 200 dollars extra per month for me to take it home. So the trt may not be happening yet until i can find a place that will let me do it. Here’s today’s lift View attachment 168874View attachment 168875
Where are you located? $200 is pricey. What's included in that?
There's a board sponsor that does telemedicine and TRT for $119 monthly and it's all shipped to you directly. Wasn't that an option for you?
I apologize if this was discussed. Entourage Medical.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Where are you located? $200 is pricey. What's included in that?
There's a board sponsor that does telemedicine and TRT for $119 monthly and it's all shipped to you directly. Wasn't that an option for you?
I apologize if this was discussed. Entourage Medical.
I’m in the Omaha area of Nebraska. This clinic is 113 a month if i go there to get the shot (20ish minute drive from my house) every week, or close to 300 if i take it home. Mind you this is with my insurance already paying their part. They want to give me 160mg a week of test c to start, HCG 3x/week, and Adex(didn’t tell me the dose or timing yet). Pretty decent looking protocol and i would do the HCG pins on my own but i can’t do the test pins for some reason which is really holding me back.

I saw entourage mentioned earlier. I’m definitely going to have to look into them after getting this price.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m in the Omaha area of Nebraska. This clinic is 113 a month if i go there to get the shot (20ish minute drive from my house) every week, or close to 300 if i take it home. Mind you this is with my insurance already paying their part. They want to give me 160mg a week of test c to start, HCG 3x/week, and Adex(didn’t tell me the dose or timing yet). Pretty decent looking protocol and i would do the HCG pins on my own but i can’t do the test pins for some reason which is really holding me back.

I saw entourage mentioned earlier. I’m definitely going to have to look into them after getting this price.
Yeah my experience with entourage has been great so far. And theybstart you at 200mg a week which imo more is always better lol just gotta watch the hematocrit

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here is today’s lift everyone. Tomorrow is my last day on vector/follidrone so it’s almost time to give a final review! I’ve loved this run and i definitely want to explore some more products like this. I should have more bloods coming back Thursday. If test is continuing to go up, i may hold off on trt. The money is definitely an issue for me. It’s not that it’s super expensive, but I’m trying to think of when i move out of my parents place and inherit a ton of bills if i will be able to comfortably afford it. I definitely have a lot to think about here.
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1364.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Last day on follidrone and vector! I really had a blast. I’ll have a full review up a little later, but here is my last lift today. Failed out going for a single on 365 on squat but overall it was a solid session.
IMG_1390.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys!

Here is my final review of Vector.

The pumps were definitely more pronounced, the energy and drive actually were noticeable, and the gains were solid! I ended the run about 5lbs heavier than when I started which is perfect. I was trying to slowly put on weight, and kept the 3k calories throughout the run. Weekends got a little crazy with large cheat meals and copious amounts of alcohol (freshly 21...everyone wants to party with you) and it helped me keep the fat gain down which is exactly what I had hoped for. Strength was definitely going up as well. I didn't quite hit the squat that I wanted at the end, but I still felt pretty good about the numbers that went up given my hormonal situation. Overall I'm giving it an 8.5 out of 10. Had my hormones been more ideal, I think it would've been even better, but it did its job very well.

Adding in Follidrone for the last 4 weeks definitely increased my endurance. That was the main noticeable effect from it. Overall, they make a very nice stack.

The other products (viron, Letrone, and Rebirth) were great! The bloodwork showing my test triple speaks for itself. I went to the clinic today to see my bloods and they were up to 270. So those products REALLY did their job. Overall, the entire BLR line that I ran here was absolutely stellar and I would recommend them to anyone!

I did decide to jump on TRT so I will be discontinuing the 3 hormonal products and let the TRT work it's magic. Starting at 140 a week with 3 shots of HCG as well as adex and we're going to see how my bloods come back a month from now. Pretty excited to really see my levels climb and keep this diet and training rolling.

I would like to thank Brundel for making amazing products and making this run financially reasonable for me. I had an excellent experience and I am now a big believer in Black Lion Research products!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review bro. I appreciate the time you took to meticulously log everything and update the log frequently.

With regards to the TRT, they prescribed test and HCG? This seems like an odd combo. HCG will cause the balls to make test while the injected test will stop the balls from making test. So conflicting methods and drugs. Generally speaking you want one or the other. PLus youll have no idea whats working and whats not. I would run the test only and Adex only if needed. And I HIGHLY suggest twice a week injections. Whatever the total injection volume per week is split it in half and inject every third day.

Just me 2c

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro. I appreciate the time you took to meticulously log everything and update the log frequently.

With regards to the TRT, they prescribed test and HCG? This seems like an odd combo. HCG will cause the balls to make test while the injected test will stop the balls from making test. So conflicting methods and drugs. Generally speaking you want one or the other. PLus youll have no idea whats working and whats not. I would run the test only and Adex only if needed. And I HIGHLY suggest twice a week injections. Whatever the total injection volume per week is split it in half and inject every third day.

Just me 2c
I agree 100%. The problem is, i go to the clinic to get the shots and they won’t send me home with it. I would rather have it 2x a week but i can only do what they give. The hcg is also pinned once at the clinic and twice at home. I’m not sure why he gave me both... he explained it as he’s trying to stimulate my production and the test won’t effect that even though i know it will. So i guess roll with it? Or do i ask to drop the hcg and just rock with the test?

And not a problem man! I have been super interested in these products for awhile now and when you guys released vector and i had this situation come up i knew it was time to put them to the test. They passed with flying colors!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. The problem is, i go to the clinic to get the shots and they won’t send me home with it. I would rather have it 2x a week but i can only do what they give. The hcg is also pinned once at the clinic and twice at home. I’m not sure why he gave me both... he explained it as he’s trying to stimulate my production and the test won’t effect that even though i know it will. So i guess roll with it? Or do i ask to drop the hcg and just rock with the test?

And not a problem man! I have been super interested in these products for awhile now and when you guys released vector and i had this situation come up i knew it was time to put them to the test. They passed with flying colors!
From what i understand hcg is to keep the balls from shutting down just in case you want children down the road you dont make it so you cant impregnate anyone when you decide your ready. Im on trt with hcg and ive seen countless trt protocols from different places that use both together

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review brother! Glad to see the BLR products worked for you!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i understand hcg is to keep the balls from shutting down just in case you want children down the road you dont make it so you cant impregnate anyone when you decide your ready. Im on trt with hcg and ive seen countless trt protocols from different places that use both together
Perhaps but injecting testosterone is just about as effective as any birth control on earth.
So its pointless. This is just a DR who doesnt know what they are doing.
If you want fertility you do Clomid and HCG, maybe adex.
If you want TRT you do test and maybe adex.
Not both. Ever.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps but injecting testosterone is just about as effective as any birth control on earth.
So its pointless. This is just a DR who doesnt know what they are doing.
If you want fertility you do Clomid and HCG, maybe adex.
If you want TRT you do test and maybe adex.
Not both. Ever.
That is exactly what i thought. I was super surprised that he wanted me on HCG with it. I thought you only ran hcg on cycle if you for sure were only cycling and coming off to prevent as much suppression as possible, but i may be off. I never used it on my previous cycles so i haven’t really dug deep enough into it. I can’t understand what his exact thought process is with adding it to my trt.