BLR Vector Log! (Unsponsored)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Strongly considering throwing follidrone 2.0 In for the next bottle of vector. I’ve ran epi before and loved it so i can only imagine how the new 2.0 is!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strongly considering throwing follidrone 2.0 In for the next bottle of vector. I’ve ran epi before and loved it so i can only imagine how the new 2.0 is!
You won’t be disappointed brother! Do it! For savings on FD2 and all BLR products, use code JG15 for 15% your total order!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Went a little overboard with my cheat meal last night (medium dominos pizza, half a chicken parm sandwich, 1/2 an order of cheesy bread, 1/2 an order of cinnamon twists, and a slice of my moms birthday cake with a little bit of ice cream). I had a damage control protocol that only left me bloated for about half of today. Today was a rest day, and i took an adderall so I’ve barely eaten anything. I will be 500 cals short of my goal when i go to bed soon which probably isn’t a terrible thing after the food i had last night. I made sure to hit my protein and fats, and just dropped about 100 carbs from my day. Will be back in the gym tomorrow morning for legs/delts and will hopefully have some more good numbers to post up! I’m getting ready to order my second bottle (trying to figure out if i need to wait until i get paid or if i can front the money right now) because i really would like to drop follidrone into the mix and possibly make this a 12 week run. I live at home with minimal bills and make decent money but I’m trying to be smart with it for the first time in my life. Will update tomorrow with my numbers! This stuff has definitely kicked in and is making a heck of a difference for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is great bro.
Epicatechin
FLos carthami
Ecklonia cava
Quercetin niacin co crystals
Absorption enhancement.

Plus the absorption enhancement package assists with the absorption of the VEctor so its a great combo.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Here’s the update from yesterday! Squat is up yet again! Heading to the gym in about 2 hours for chest and arms. Will post up numbers!
IMG_1016.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jeez.. your calves work... 20 reps? I'd be clenching my teeth on the second set.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Top exercise was bench press (it got cut off in the screen shot). Felt good training today. My pump was INSANE. Really in need of another tub of this stuff!

I’ve noticed my pump is getting better daily using this. I’m also a little bit more vascular even though I’m slightly gaining weight.
IMG_1020.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order for another vector and a follidrone! My body is ready.

My endo called. Test came back at 88. Because it went up, she doesn’t want to do anything until SEPTEMBER. She also told me not to take any supps in the mean time. HA. No chance! I have some daa on hand but I’m curious to hear some suggestions if you guys think i should roll with a natty booster or stick to the BLR stack i have going here?

May grab some rebirth and add it in to attempt to get this up and running again

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Letrone broski! And Virone!!! Dooooeeeeeet. I am.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is great bro.
Epicatechin
FLos carthami
Ecklonia cava
Quercetin niacin co crystals
Absorption enhancement.

Plus the absorption enhancement package assists with the absorption of the VEctor so its a great combo.
brundel

Will BLR add an absorption ingredient to Vector in future?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed my order for another vector and a follidrone! My body is ready.

My endo called. Test came back at 88. Because it went up, she doesn’t want to do anything until SEPTEMBER. She also told me not to take any supps in the mean time. HA. No chance! I have some daa on hand but I’m curious to hear some suggestions if you guys think i should roll with a natty booster or stick to the BLR stack i have going here?

May grab some rebirth and add it in to attempt to get this up and running again
PM me man well get you some stuff to help.
Ill set you up for 50% off because I dont want you to suffer anymore. I remember what it was like having low test.
I will say that your better off getting on HRT. But the supp stack will help majorly. Even if we can get you up to 500 or something.
What was estrogen like?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

Will BLR add an absorption ingredient to Vector in future?
nah, it works great without it. Its cool that it assists but the doses of everything are already solid.
Its a good reason to stack them though ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think letrone and viron over rebirth??
I think youll need more than Just Rebirth.
Rebirth yes
Letrone yes
Viron yes
If prolactin is high Prolactrone. Id like to see your labs if possible.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ridiculous customer service!!!!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth yes
Letrone yes
Viron yes
Prolactin was fine. As was cortisol. I’m thinking about grabbing something.. i need to do more research into them. I know Olympus came out with some dope boosters and i love their products but vector has impressed me to the point of being a big believer in BLR! I’m going to do some research and see which ones look the best. I’ve been wanting to try rebirth for a minute now. It’s always interested me.

I do have some daa and arimistane laying around, I’m not sure if i should add them in while I’m trying to figure out my next move. I would like to stick to just the vector and follidrone for the sake of the log but i really want to feel normal again.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Quick update!

Killed back today. My homie from another supp shop hooked me up with a sample of mega pre from primeval. So i dosed it with a scoop of stimmax. Amazing combination. Stimmax has never been my favorite but since I’ve been lowering my caffeine tolerance it was killer! Here are some numbers. Those rack dead’s at the end with 30 second rests were deadly!

IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good progress bro!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
PM me man well get you some stuff to help.
Ill set you up for 50% off because I dont want you to suffer anymore. I remember what it was like having low test.
I will say that your better off getting on HRT. But the supp stack will help majorly. Even if we can get you up to 500 or something.
What was estrogen like?
Wow thank you! I just saw this. I’ll shoot a pm!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hit a KILLER arm workout this morning. Took Dr. Jekyll, stimul8 pumped, and an adderall (i had one hell of a long day in store for me) and i had a mad pump. I was on very little sleep and still managed to hit 2 sets of close grip bench at 225x6 reps! That’s a new PR and honestly i felt like i may have had another in the tank (my RPE was programmed at 9 so i was right on with it). Strength is getting pretty crazy with this stuff!

Thinking that i may go all out and hit a full BLR stack to bring my test back up. I will finish out this bottle of vector solo for the sake of the log, and then i will update you all on what i end up adding in and i will continue the log. I may make a new thread since it will be a whole BLR stack instead of just vector. Right now it will for sure be vector and follidrone together. I’m just waiting on what the big man suggests i put together to finalize the stack!

I will also be finishing the paid program I’m on for delts and arms in 2 weeks so i will go back to my normal style of training and will be able to post up those sessions (i didn’t want to post up a paid program out of respect for the guy who made it. But i highly recommend you pick up the programs and try them if you have lagging body parts! It’s Jeff nippards hypertrophy programs. Fantastic)

Let me know if you guys would be interested in me extending the log and getting really detailed with a full BLR run and i would be happy to log it!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
A friend challenged me to an 8x8 squat session in under 20 minutes. Killed it at 185. I honestly could’ve probably hit a little more and i May give it a shot next week. I felt awesome about this session and I’m really feeling the increased appetite the last few days! Hoping my recovery time gets a little bit better but baby steps here. Vector has been a godsend for keeping me rolling in this time of low T and I’m pretty excited to get follidrone to run with my second can!

The end of my tub is coming next week so I’ll give a full 1 month review on the last day. All i will say for now is, if you want to eat and pack on some size, this stuff is fully worth it’s price tag!

IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth yes
Letrone yes
Viron yes
Labs came in the mail today. I’m looking at

FSH-1.1mIU/ml
LH-2.6mIU/ml
SHBG-7(Abn) nmol/L
Prolactin-12.4ng/ml
Cortisol-18.63ug/dL
Total testosterone-88pg/mL
Free testosterone-29.4pg/mL

Really considering stacking rebirth, letrone, viron, vector, and follidrone. I need something after seeing all of these numbers. I never expected my bloods to come back so poorly. Estrogen was apparently not checked, but i imagine its low. I’ve had a little bit of gyno and since i came off my last cycle I’ve had 0 estrogen sides (even when I’m off i sometimes get sensitive but i haven’t had a single problem since then. Joints are also dry so that could be the low estrogen as well).

I’m not great at interpreting bloods yet but i do know that’s an awful look.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My platelet count was on the low side (182 with a reference range of 140-400). Not sure if that’s bad at all. Would like some input!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Labs came in the mail today. I’m looking at

FSH-1.1mIU/ml
LH-2.6mIU/ml
SHBG-7(Abn) nmol/L
Prolactin-12.4ng/ml
Cortisol-18.63ug/dL
Total testosterone-88pg/mL
Free testosterone-29.4pg/mL

Really considering stacking rebirth, letrone, viron, vector, and follidrone. I need something after seeing all of these numbers. I never expected my bloods to come back so poorly. Estrogen was apparently not checked, but i imagine its low. I’ve had a little bit of gyno and since i came off my last cycle I’ve had 0 estrogen sides (even when I’m off i sometimes get sensitive but i haven’t had a single problem since then. Joints are also dry so that could be the low estrogen as well).

I’m not great at interpreting bloods yet but i do know that’s an awful look.

You should ask your endo for baseline levels for these hormone tests conducted.

Or if there’s anyone out there that can interpret these results ?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
You should ask your endo for baseline levels for these hormone tests conducted.

Or if there’s anyone out there that can interpret these results ?
Oops. Probably should’ve posted them. Here we go

Cortisol 10.4-26.4 (18.63)
Prolactin 3.3-20.8 (12.4)
FSH 1.6-8 (1.1)
LH 1.5-9.3 (2.6)
SHBG 10-50 (7)
Total test 250-1100 (88)
Free test 35-155 (29.4)

My results are in parentheses. So test, free test and fsh are all really low. My LH is on the very low side of normal as well. Total test is boarderline upsettingly low.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have a serious HPTA issue.
Even with long term AAS use most people can get levels better than this which would indicate you have hypogonadism.
Its unhealthy to allow levels like this to stay this low long term. Even short term.
If your DR wont fix it you need a new DR straight away. Dont sit with one who tells you to come back in months.
Its BS.
YOur better off going to a TRT dr or even an online clinic (expensive)
Where are you located?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My platelet count was on the low side (182 with a reference range of 140-400). Not sure if that’s bad at all. Would like some input!
kenpoengineer would be able to hopefully help you if you wanted to give Entourage a shot. They have worked with several members on the boards and they seem to have a good reputation. Pm him for more info.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have a serious HPTA issue.
Even with long term AAS use most people can get levels better than this which would indicate you have hypogonadism.
Its unhealthy to allow levels like this to stay this low long term. Even short term.
If your DR wont fix it you need a new DR straight away. Dont sit with one who tells you to come back in months.
Its BS.
YOur better off going to a TRT dr or even an online clinic (expensive)
Where are you located?
I think I’m going to see if my GP will refer me to another endo. My GP saw my original bloods and said that I’ll probably be on TRT asap. And then his endo that he uses apparently thinks that when someone’s HPTA is shot it will magically fix itself. I haven’t used AAS THAT extensively extensively so it makes me wonder if i was destined to have low T and i just accelerated the process.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer would be able to hopefully help you if you wanted to give Entourage a shot. They have worked with several members on the boards and they seem to have a good reputation. Pm him for more info.
What is entourage?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is entourage?
Entourage medical is an online concierge group. The Dr. is on this forum as well but Kenpo will be much better suited to offer you more insight. Im no Dr. but if your states laws comply he may be able to help you out greatly. Maybe he cant and can help point you in the right direction.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Entourage medical is an online concierge group. The Dr. is on this forum as well but Kenpo will be much better suited to offer you more insight. Im no Dr. but if your states laws comply he may be able to help you out greatly. Maybe he cant and can help point you in the right direction.
That would be great! Because I’m sick of dealing with low T and i feel like trt is my best option. The fact that I’m only 21 is really holding me back from it. The endo tried talking me out of it and i just said i knew going into messing with anabolics it would be a possibility and i have to own it and live with the consequences but i guess that wasn’t enough to convince her i needed it.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Well amidst the nightmare that is my hormonal profile, I’m still training hard and grinding. Here’s my chest workout for today! Decided to go rogue and do whatever sounded fun for the day, and it was fantastic. The 195x5 on inclines was a PR too! The 8x8 was 30 seconds rest and had me dying. I also did 30 second rests on the cable crossover sets and killed all 100 reps in under 5 minutes. The pump was REAL. Did the hypermax/vasomax stack with vector pre workout and it was fantastic!
IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
The endo tried talking me out of it and i just said i knew going into messing with anabolics it would be a possibility and i have to own it and live with the consequences but i guess that wasn’t enough to convince her i needed it.
If a test level of 88 isn't enough to convince her that you need to go on TRT then nothing will. Quite frankly this doctor sounds like a complete idiot. She's basically telling you that since you ran a few cycles as a kid that you deserve to be miserable and exhausted for the rest of your life.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would be great! Because I’m sick of dealing with low T and i feel like trt is my best option. The fact that I’m only 21 is really holding me back from it. The endo tried talking me out of it and i just said i knew going into messing with anabolics it would be a possibility and i have to own it and live with the consequences but i guess that wasn’t enough to convince her i needed it.
Tell her, that comment goes against the Hipocratic Oath she took as a Physician. "Do no harm.." She is in fact punishing you by not treating you for the condition that which is afflicting you. The intervention for that condition is only one thing TRT. It's hypogonadism. You're not going to magically heal yourself, and 'living with the consequences' is an insult to
all of medicine.

Say for instance you smoked cigarettes for 5 years, and then got cancer. I guess she wouldn't prescribe any anti-cancer drugs or treatment because you'll have to 'live with the consequences'. Maybe tell her, all ages of people get cancer and suffer from various ailments for reasons that are the fault of their own, or just happen...

She is still obligated to treat it just as if you didn't do it to yourself.
Ask her when you'll have made up for your mistake and be enabled to receive proper care?

Fire her and get another doctor.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
If a test level of 88 isn't enough to convince her that you need to go on TRT then nothing will. Quite frankly this doctor sounds like a complete idiot. She's basically telling you that since you ran a few cycles as a kid that you deserve to be miserable and exhausted for the rest of your life.
I agree completely. It’s ridiculous. I thought she was an idiot as well. A test level of 88 regardless of age SCREAMS TRT. I’m going to call my GP and see if he can get me a different referral.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah man
Just get a different DR.
Any good HRT DR will discuss putting you on TRT in the 400s....leet alone 88.
Many will try clomid, hcg etc first though.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Yah man
Just get a different DR.
Any good HRT DR will discuss putting you on TRT in the 400s....leet alone 88.
Many will try clomid, hcg etc first though.
I had a 400 test level last year and they told me i was totally normal... clearly I’m not with the best doctors. It’s getting pretty old, that’s for sure.

On the bright side i hit a PR of 155x4 on overhead press today!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a 400 test level last year and they told me i was totally normal... clearly I’m not with the best doctors. It’s getting pretty old, that’s for sure.

On the bright side i hit a PR of 155x4 on overhead press today!
400 is "within normal range" but the range includes dying 90 year old men.
For a dr to be so ignorant is a shame but unfortunately relatively common.
Optimal range is 700+
THis should be our goal. MIn 700.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1108.JPG

Friday’s back workout was pretty killer! I’ve had a little bit more alcohol/food than usual the last few days but vector has kept my weight the same so clearly it’s doing its job!

Finished my first tub. Starting the second one tomorrow with follidrone. After 30 days, all i can say is, WOW. Appetite increase, strength increases, definite size gains with very little fat gain (even when i went overboard with some food and drinks) and the pumps are out of this world! This stuff is a game changer and I’m super excited to see what the second tub can do. BLR has a winner on their hands, that’s for certain.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats what Im talking about man!!! BLR has so much support outside of the supplement brand that its insane. Now lets see about keeping these PRs rolling in!!!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Im talking about man!!! BLR has so much support outside of the supplement brand that its insane. Now lets see about keeping these PRs rolling in!!!
No doubt! I just got viron, Letrone, and Rebirth as well in an attempt to get my body back up and running. I need to get my diet back to 100% (had a few drinks the last few nights. I'm dealing with a lot in my personal life right now and so I've been a little looser than I should be). But I plan on finishing this next week with the Jeff Nippard programs and then reprogramming. Thinking of doing a push/pull/lower split 2x per week just to change things up. I think I'm going to write an outline for it tonight and make another outline of a bro split and make my decision. I just wanna grow!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt! I just got viron, Letrone, and Rebirth as well in an attempt to get my body back up and running. I need to get my diet back to 100% (had a few drinks the last few nights. I'm dealing with a lot in my personal life right now and so I've been a little looser than I should be). But I plan on finishing this next week with the Jeff Nippard programs and then reprogramming. Thinking of doing a push/pull/lower split 2x per week just to change things up. I think I'm going to write an outline for it tonight and make another outline of a bro split and make my decision. I just wanna grow!
Freaking awesome! I love following along your log, and you have to take some (me) time to chill once in a while. 1 step back to make ready for 2 steps forward.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You’re gonna love that combo dude, so good. And yea, don’t beat yourself up over a few cheats. Life happens to the best of us. Post your outlines here so we can check em out!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well get things dialed in bro. IN the very least the PCT stack should help you get back to where you feel better.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I’ll post up the outlines when they’re finished! I did them last night but i want to sit on them for a few days and revisit them to see if i want to change anything.

My sister has been in town sleeping in our living room with her kids and our kitchen is connected to the living room so i haven’t been able to cook my last meal for the day. I’ve been eating out each night, only one of the nights being a cheat (i also had a triple shot crown Apple lemonade and a Smirnoff can...). I’ve had some stressful stuff going on personally and I’ve always dealt with mild depression and i actually quit drinking a year ago but I’ve been trying to find a controlled way to reintroduce it for social situations now that I’m of the legal age. I’m doing way better at it, but i know that Fourth of July will be an all out binge. After that we’re back on the grind. Getting village inn tonight with a friend (going to keep it within my macros) so hopefully that’ll be good.

Super stoked to get the test boosting combo in. I’ve definitely noticed my depression setting in worse since I’ve started having hormonal issues, so hopefully this will help! I take Kratom nightly for the mood boost and help with depression and it’s been a godsend for that and my sleep. I’ll post up the outlines when they’re done and give to all a look into them! Basically it’s 16-20 sets per muscle group split into push/pull/lower/push/pull/lower/off

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates guys! Spent Tuesday dealing with a breakup, then parties all day on the fourth, and then yesterday a group of friends and i made the 3 hour trek to Kansas City for the vans warped tour concert festival which was INSANE by the way! I’ll be starting my new training next week so updates will resume. I did some light workouts this week to keep from being too sore at the concert, which turned out to be a great idea. Here is the training outline i had mentioned earlier. Some exercises are subject to change based on how i feel in the first week, but the style will stay consistent for 4-6 weeks and then I’ll reassess how things are going.
IMG_1158.JPG

My letrone, viron, and rebirth came in the mail today and will he started tomorrow as well. This is turning into a full on BLR log of almost the entire line. Let’s see what these things can do!