LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite natural anabolic products! Stock up while the sale lasts!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta get lean and cut for the summer:)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep .

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone attest top the efficacy of this product? And what results in oarticular they received from this alone?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone attest top the efficacy of this product? And what results in oarticular they received from this alone?
Think it was the first major epicatechin product released, and then other companies flowed suit of BLR. The OG.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think it was the first major epicatechin product released, and then other companies flowed suit of BLR. The OG.
I think you are correct, but this is 2.0. Totally different product actually. The first was standalone epicatechin, this is a full formula. It’s on my “to try in the near future” list for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you are correct, but this is 2.0. Totally different product actually. The first was standalone epicatechin, this is a full formula. It’s on my “to try in the near future” list for sure.
I agree. It has Ecklonia Cava, a specific sea weed extract, flos carthami, and flavanoids for enhanced absorption. It is on my list to log as well. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used this several times and it helps me in a few main areas: Fat loss/muscle hardening/ recomp/endurance are the main areas. The biggest thing for me is the recomp component but overall it’s a really potent natty product. Tons of reviews on AM :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s well worth it! I ran it about a year ago. Ready to run again - going for a few months this time though!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a great product, the only thing is, and it's true of most anabolic products natty or not, you really need at least two bottles to get noticeable results at least in my experience. So take advantage of the sale and stock up!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have run this Follidrone for 3 months with great success. My friends started using it and have only good stuff to say about the product. It really helps to lean out and keep your muscles intact

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tribe has spoken (survivor reference for you young bucks lol)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run this Follidrone for 3 months with great success. My friends started using it and have only good stuff to say about the product. It really helps to lean out and keep your muscles intact
Everyone I personally know has always liked FD2. Just started today. Got 4 bottles. Will need more because my Daughter likes it and will be in my stash.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to bump this! Don't just think of this as a great cutting product. This a a great lean mass and endurance promoting product, and you should get some gnarly pumps.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to mention discount codes don’t come around every day!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to bump this! Don't just think of this as a great cutting product. This a a great lean mass and endurance promoting product, and you should get some gnarly pumps.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree! FD2 is my go to recomp supplement. Improved endurance and pretty good pumps. better with 2ea. pre.
My oldest daughter does cross fit and loves the endurance.
I know guys that love it on a cut. I dont cut very often. Too old to punish myself these days! lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree! FD2 is my go to recomp supplement. Improved endurance and pretty good pumps. better with 2ea. pre.
My oldest daughter does cross fit and loves the endurance.
I know guys that love it on a cut. I dont cut very often. Too old to punish myself these days! lol
With me, if I miss a meal, it's a cut lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is ten percent really that much to get excited about?
Everyone was talking about how well the product works. A BLR rep code can give you 15% off. So, you're right, 10% isn't anything exciting.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards