love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You heard me right! We are looking for loggers for 2 of our best stacks! Perfect timing for new year goals- whether your looking to put on some muscle, shed some fat, or both!

Stack #1 Anabolic Stack:

Vector, Follidrone & Viron
View attachment 189992

Stack #2 Lean Muscle Stack:

Follidrone & Exotherm
View attachment 189993

So, tell us your goals and why you would be the right choice.

Requirements:
***US ONLY***
1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 post
2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week
3. Must include before and after pictures
4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So so tempted. Haven’t logged in a couple years, but my love for BLR is strong and I haven’t tried exotherm or Viron yet. Hmmmm...
Take the leap! It’s worth it!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

*my goals are to add muscle to my frame while maintaining as much fat off as i can. I have currently found a sustainable diet where I occasionally get hungry based on the level of output expenditure. I like to maintain my caloric intake steady when logging to really see how i respond to the product just by adding it in. After the below sns product i mention, i was planning on adding a couple hundred more calories to see how i respond and hopefully add some muscle. For reference in the past 3 years, i have used Olympus Labs ep1logue, massacr3; CEL anabolic effect. I can provide an honest log if chosen. I train ~5 days a week, 5’11”, ~180 lbs

Requirements:
*I meet requirements

*yes, can meet the number of posts.

*before and after pictures can be provided

*currently taking only staple supplements and half way through SNS growth factor xt

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

*my goals are to add muscle to my frame while maintaining as much fat as i can. I have currently found a sustainable diet where I occasionally get hungry based on the level of output expenditure. I like to maintain my caloric intake steady when logging to really see how i respond to the product just by adding it in. After the below sns product i mention, i was planning on adding a couple hundred more calories to see how i respond and hopefully add some muscle. For reference in the past 3 years, i have used Olympus Labs ep1logue, massacr3; CEL anabolic effect. I can provide an honest log if chosen. I train ~5 days a week, 5’11”, ~180 lbs

Requirements:
*I meet requirements

*yes, can meet the number of posts.

*before and after pictures can be provided

*currently taking only staple supplements and half way through SNS growth factor xt
Thanks for the app!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice logging op here!!!
Cannot wait to see all the apps.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m expecting this...
IMG_8227.JPG

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d definitely be willing to log either one. I love natty anabolics and have yet to try BRL products but I love Epicatechin. Knowing me I’d probably more and keep many updates on progress pictures 😂. I hope I’m in good standing 🤔

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d definitely be willing to log either one. I love natty anabolics and have yet to try BRL products but I love Epicatechin. Knowing me I’d probably more and keep many updates on progress pictures . I hope I’m in good standing
Tell us which stack you want to run, and your goals. Let us know why you should log it?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tell us which stack you want to run, and your goals. Let us know why you should log it?
The anabolic stack

Goals -
Lean growth mainly
Sped digestion
Less catabolism
Overall sense of well being
Help boost my testosterone levels

I should log it because I have these goals in mind and I’m aware follidrone can assist in this. I also suffer some hypogonadism naturally which would make a perfect fit to log
Viron. The cool thing is, I haven’t used any direct testosterone boosting aids for quite a while.

Let me know 👍

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Follidrone & Exotherm

-- After running 2 logs for BMP 2.0 & SNS AE i was in a slight deficit for almost 5 months. I am ready to add lean muscle after a long dieting season. My body is primed to add some size, muscle mass, and strength in the rebounding phase. Nutrition will be very closely monitored and Follidrone has got nothing but praise for an incredible recomp agent. I personally did not respond very well to vector, so perhaps the other products from BLR may treat me better and I may find more success with them. I will be able to monitor the logbook, the mirror, and the scale as I try to add lean muscle. I will keep as many factors as consistent as possible to see how powerful and strong the supplements are in my rebounding phase.

Requirements:

-- Done --

-- No Problem --

-- I do this with every log for Natty anabolics --

-- no problem --

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys for your apps! @Iwilleattuna & @TheSolution

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The anabolic stack looks very appealing. I have used follidrone multiple times (solo and stacked) with nice results. No experience yet with the other two products. I meet all requirements.
I feel that stack would help expedite recovery and also give an edge performance-wise with my training.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run the anabolic stack before and it is super fun. Libido through the roof and generally feel great all the time. Saw an increase in endurance and reps with previous 1RM. Vascularity was great and definition at the end of 8 weeks was very noticeable.

Great opportunity for someone here.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try the Anabolic Stack.
41 Years old, lifted for 27 years, natural.
Im recomping right now and plan to keep recomping along time. Goal is to keep lean while trying to build muscle. Im also on week 6 (of 8) of a X-Factor run. I have a log up so you can see there if my logging skills are good enough :D
Ran FD2 a couple of years ago and had good results on that.
I am in the EU though, so take that into consideration.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opp here! I Already have a cupboard full of BLR products. Always looking to see how it works for others.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love to run the anabolic stack, however I am nursing a Radial nerve issue right now and am not sure my training could do it justice in showing what type of gains it might be capable of. That being said, I have turned my focus onto losing the extra fat I have gained over the holidays.

So I would actually love a chance to run the Lean Muscle Stack and see what it brings to the table as far as recomp / fat loss.

Why you should pick me?

I am dedicated to leaning back up, so the log will not be wasted on someone who will flake out. I have a good understanding of my body, nutrition and training. So you know that I will already be applying the principles needed on my end to do my part in losing the fat and gaining/maintaining whatever muscle I can in the process. I have been averaging a 300-500 calorie deficit for the last 2.5 weeks while performing a consistent amount of cardio which I intend to maintain and have lost 5lbs so far. So the easy weight loss and water weight from excess carb consumption over the Holidays has already come off and the rest of the loss should be fat. I have at least another 10lbs that I would like to lose possibly more depending on where I am after 10lbs. I will reassess after that, so fat loss is not at a point where it should be stalling naturally during the logging process.

Added bonus: I am on Dr prescribed TRT dose @ 150mg a week for about 5 years now so that would not cause any change in effects of the product anabolism-wise or fat loss wise. However my estrogen is typically at the high end of normal or just above on blood work. Not enough that my doctor thinks I need an AI though so I am not on one. Anyway, I should be able to comment some on the estrogen management if I notice holding less water, or my gyno/psuedogyno lessening due to the estrogen lowering properties of the product.

Requirements:
Definitely meet that requirement. :)

Yes absolutely.

No problem at all.

Health staples, a Pre-Workout and my TRT are all that would be in use if selected.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Follidrone & Exotherm

It is time to tighten things up. I have run Vector and Follidrone together and really enjoyed it. I have never tried Exotherm, but I read the bio on it, and it really intrigues me. I would like to see how it effects me without changing my current workout or diet.

Requirements:
1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 post---yes
2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week---yes
3. Must include before and after pictures---nudes or not? lol!
4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only ---creatine....we're good :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The anabolic stack looks very appealing. I have used follidrone multiple times (solo and stacked) with nice results. No experience yet with the other two products. I meet all requirements.
I feel that stack would help expedite recovery and also give an edge performance-wise with my training.
Glad you made it in here!

I've run the anabolic stack before and it is super fun. Libido through the roof and generally feel great all the time. Saw an increase in endurance and reps with previous 1RM. Vascularity was great and definition at the end of 8 weeks was very noticeable.

Great opportunity for someone here.
That’s great!! Thank you for chiming in! I haven’t seen you around in a while! Good to see you in here!

US only, or International?
US only. I’m sorry I didn’t clarify right off.

I would love to try the Anabolic Stack.
41 Years old, lifted for 27 years, natural.
Im recomping right now and plan to keep recomping along time. Goal is to keep lean while trying to build muscle. Im also on week 6 (of 8) of a X-Factor run. I have a log up so you can see there if my logging skills are good enough :D
Ran FD2 a couple of years ago and had good results on that.
I am in the EU though, so take that into consideration.
Sorry, it’s US only

Great opp here! I Already have a cupboard full of BLR products. Always looking to see how it works for others.
Well, I’m glad you came in here regardless and really appreciate your support!

I would love to run the anabolic stack, however I am nursing a Radial nerve issue right now and am not sure my training could do it justice in showing what type of gains it might be capable of. That being said, I have turned my focus onto losing the extra fat I have gained over the holidays.

So I would actually love a chance to run the Lean Muscle Stack and see what it brings to the table as far as recomp / fat loss.

Why you should pick me?

I am dedicated to leaning back up, so the log will not be wasted on someone who will flake out. I have a good understanding of my body, nutrition and training. So you know that I will already be applying the principles needed on my end to do my part in losing the fat and gaining/maintaining whatever muscle I can in the process. I have been averaging a 300-500 calorie deficit for the last 2.5 weeks while performing a consistent amount of cardio which I intend to maintain and have lost 5lbs so far. So the easy weight loss and water weight from excess carb consumption over the Holidays has already come off and the rest of the loss should be fat. I have at least another 10lbs that I would like to lose possibly more depending on where I am after 10lbs. I will reassess after that, so fat loss is not at a point where it should be stalling naturally during the logging process.

Added bonus: I am on Dr prescribed TRT dose @ 150mg a week for about 5 years now so that would not cause any change in effects of the product anabolism-wise or fat loss wise. However my estrogen is typically at the high end of normal or just above on blood work. Not enough that my doctor thinks I need an AI though so I am not on one. Anyway, I should be able to comment some on the estrogen management if I notice holding less water, or my gyno/psuedogyno lessening due to the estrogen lowering properties of the product.

Requirements:
Definitely meet that requirement. :)

Yes absolutely.

No problem at all.

Health staples, a Pre-Workout and my TRT are all that would be in use if selected.
So glad you applied!

Didn’t realize my post were not at least 500.
Oh no! What have you been doing all this time? Get busy!

Follidrone & Exotherm

It is time to tighten things up. I have run Vector and Follidrone together and really enjoyed it. I have never tried Exotherm, but I read the bio on it, and it really intrigues me. I would like to see how it effects me without changing my current workout or diet.

Requirements:
1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 post---yes
2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week---yes
3. Must include before and after pictures---nudes or not? lol!
4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only ---creatine....we're good :)
You made it! We’ve got a couple of days before we close!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are some excellent applicants, you guys are guna have your hands full trying to pick just two!

Might want to see if @brundel is down for more winners. (I suggest 5. Take over the log section ;))

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BLR needs to take over the logs for sure!!! Ugh I wish I could but happy to see a good mix of applicants so far!!! Lets see some good logs guys!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh what the heck!

Anabolic stack

I ran this stack for 3 months when it first came out. Strength gains were the best I have seen since my ph days early 2000. However I was eating everything in sight and put on 20lb. I am applying cause I would like to try this stack again but under more of a Ketogenic type diet to see if I can get the same strength gains as before but staying lean. As to why I would be best, let me dig up the last 3yrs of recipes for BLR😏

In good standing and this log would help me get to 500 post😉

Can post 3-5 x per week

Can supply before and after pics

No other anabolics just staples

And if picked I will be purchasing a 2nd month run if not 3rd.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We do have some great applicants!! I am excited to see these logs!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t miss out! Won’t be much longer before we pick our winners!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, for the applicants that get chosen. You will initially get enough for a 4 week run. If you are keeping up with the log through week three, and see the dedication, we will send more of the product so that you can have an 8 week run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, for the applicants that get chosen. You will initially get enough for a 4 week run. If you are keeping up with the log through week three, and see the dedication, we will send more of the product so that you can have an 8 week run.
Now there's a Class Act !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I am looking forward to 8 weeks! ;)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love to throw my hat in for this as well. 8 weeks of The Anabolic Stack is an opportunity I'd be crazy to not try to seize!

1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 posts.

- Good stuff. I've never failed, come short on, or had to back out of any log obligations. I have dozens of logs on other forums I no longer use, and have been honest, transparent, and thorough in all of them.

2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week.

- Can do. I enjoy having a log to maintain. I feel it helps me push myself so it isn't boring for the ones following.

3. Must include before and after pictures.

-Sure, but I hope you like terrible posing.

4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only.

- I am using no other anabolics and I will very soon be entirely free of stimulants other than coffee, just have a few doses of Atteral ER by MA Labs to finish. Other supplements would include a basic multivitamin, fish oil, protein powder, and creatine mono.

- I plan to add more lean mass. I'm still at a stage where I'm figuring out what my body can truly do, and a I believe this stack would be a wicked addition to my efforts. I am at the biggest I have ever been, 165-170lbs, and I would like to hit the 180 mark before cutting hard. I think I'm a great choice because I can offer honest records of how this stack works with someone in probably your biggest demographic (especially early in the sales-year). I'm a 26yr old male with a better than average build, but by no means am I a bodybuilder or even close to considering competing. I have a two-month old and a full time job. I eat clean but I hate it. I workout to music that I love even though its not hype. The point is, I'm genuine, and I'm the kind of person that saturates the market. I'm a good choice because people like me chose BLR.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So many good applicants to chose from, someone has there work cut out for them. !

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Top notch right here for all the winners that keep to their word. Way to go BLR!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to throw my hat in for this as well. 8 weeks of The Anabolic Stack is an opportunity I'd be crazy to not try to seize!

1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 posts.

- Good stuff. I've never failed, come short on, or had to back out of any log obligations. I have dozens of logs on other forums I no longer use, and have been honest, transparent, and thorough in all of them.

2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week.

- Can do. I enjoy having a log to maintain. I feel it helps me push myself so it isn't boring for the ones following.

3. Must include before and after pictures.

-Sure, but I hope you like terrible posing.

4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only.

- I am using no other anabolics and I will very soon be entirely free of stimulants other than coffee, just have a few doses of Atteral ER by MA Labs to finish. Other supplements would include a basic multivitamin, fish oil, protein powder, and creatine mono.

- I plan to add more lean mass. I'm still at a stage where I'm figuring out what my body can truly do, and a I believe this stack would be a wicked addition to my efforts. I am at the biggest I have ever been, 165-170lbs, and I would like to hit the 180 mark before cutting hard. I think I'm a great choice because I can offer honest records of how this stack works with someone in probably your biggest demographic (especially early in the sales-year). I'm a 26yr old male with a better than average build, but by no means am I a bodybuilder or even close to considering competing. I have a two-month old and a full time job. I eat clean but I hate it. I workout to music that I love even though its not hype. The point is, I'm genuine, and I'm the kind of person that saturates the market. I'm a good choice because people like me chose BLR.
I was wondering if you’d jump in on this! Glad you did!

So many good applicants to chose from, someone has there work cut out for them. !
Tell me about it!

Top notch right here for all the winners that keep to their word. Way to go BLR!
@brundle takes good care of his customers!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards