Bloodwork Bloodwork Bloodwork: Before, During and After

anaboliks

Awards
I completed a Halo-Plex cycle a little over a week ago. It went 50 50 50 100 100. Let me preface this by saying that I do have experience with anabolics and unfortunately this was not the most thought out cycle. I did it on a whim after a break up. I was not in the right state of mind when I embarked on this. I did not eat right, I started smoking, and I drank. I did however manage some great workouts. I have so far kept almost all of my gains minus two-three pounds which I attribute to glycogen but I am significantly leaner. My PCT consists of liquid torem. I dosed it at 150 the first three days, then 100 the next three days. I think I will drop it down to 50 for two-three weeks and see how I feel. As you can see my liver values are f*cked. I am heading to the store today to get some liver support in addition to the NAC that I have been taking. In all honest I feel pretty much completely recovered already besides a little lethargy which I am sure is due to my liver. Additionally I dosed .25 mgs of liquid arimidex the day before the blood draw. I am going to continue this ED until and a few weeks after discontinuing the torem.

Just thought I would share this. And just for the sake of having to hear this repeated a million times throughout this thread, please do not do what I just did. Take a look at my liver numbers and they speak for themselves. But I also wanted to draw attention to how fast the Halo-Plex plummeted my T levels and how the torem was able to bring them back in less than a week.

Normal Ranges
test 348 - 1197
Estradiol 7.6 - 42.6
LH 1.7 - 8.6
FSH 1.5 - 12.4
AST 0 - 40
ALT 0 - 44

Before (taken at noon)
Test 645
estradiol 41
LH 4.4
FSH 3.5
AST 25 ALT 28

During (2 days into cycle taken at noon)
Test 100 Low
Estradiol 26.3
LH 1.8
FSH 1.9
AST 21
ALT 29

After (7 days after cycle during PCT, taken at 430 pm)
Test 496
Estradiol 26
LH 3.3
FSH 4.4
AST 45 High
ALT 94 High

After (17 days after cycle during PCT, taken at 4:00 PM, Torem dosed at 60 mgs previous 10 days)
Test 527
Estradiol 23.3
LH 5.4
FSH 4.6
AST 21
ALT 40

druller655321

Awards
So if you smoked, drank, and ate like shat, how are we supposed to attribute elevated liver enzymes to your cycle?

druller655321

Awards
Oh and to anyone that says look at the before and after numbers, I say, cumulative effect.

anaboliks

Awards
So if you smoked, drank, and ate like shat, how are we supposed to attribute elevated liver enzymes to your cycle?
Well I didn't drink a bottle of vodka a day or anything. I didn't eat fast food all day either. I did smoke but I don't see how that would affect the liver. None of these factors would contribute to elevated liver enzymes on there own.

One thing that I can say is that I never should have done this just because of the psychological effects of the break up compounded by playing with hormones. Holy sh*t it was hell. I cant wait to get back to total normality.

druller655321

Awards
Yes all of those factors including smoking will raise liver enzymes. And when you throw poor diet, alcohol, and smoking into the mix with a methylated oral cycle, there is no wonder why your enzymes were so high. I hope you do get back to normal quickly, but your results cannot be applied to 90% of the brothers on this board.

anaboliks

Awards
Yes all of those factors including smoking will raise liver enzymes. And when you throw poor diet, alcohol, and smoking into the mix with a methylated oral cycle, there is no wonder why your enzymes were so high. I hope you do get back to normal quickly, but your results cannot be applied to 90% of the brothers on this board.
I am not exactly sure your point. Seems to me that we completely agree lol. Cumulative effect.

I just wanted to share these results because they were interesting. I do like how the torem worked almost immediately.

Stupes

Those liver values arent even that bad. This is a non issue.

anaboliks

Awards
Looks like everything is going good. I have been dosing torem at 60 mgs throughs days 8-17 of PCT. I like how the low dose was effective. I also have been taking arimidex at .25 mg ED. I wish I could get to the lab in the morning but its not possible. I assume that my test values would be close to 25% higher at that time. Oh well. Is there anything wrong with tapering further and cutting my PCT short since everything looks good?

A
fter (17 days after cycle during PCT, taken at 4:00 PM, Torem dosed at 60 mgs previous 10 days)
Test 527
Estradiol 23.3
LH 5.4
FSH 4.6
AST 21
ALT 40