Bloodwork back

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250mg test enanthate per week pinned at 70mg eod. I've been on test since March of this year, blasted all summer at 350 up to 560, dropped down to a cruise end of September about 8 weeks ago. Technically I'm prohibited from donating because I use pins and test that aren't from the doc. Other guys around here on test seen similar numbers? I assume it's to be expected.

teamguy312

Awards
Nothing here is extremely concerning. You have to understand lab reference ranges variate and you are only a couple points off from being within normal range even while on cycle. This is similar to what my bloods look like after a 12-16 week cycle of test E before I start my PCT.

teamguy312

Awards
Also if possible, your egfr and bun/creatinine ratio (if performed) would be helpful. I’m not a doctor but I do have a serious auto inflammatory condition that can destroy my kidneys so I have about 12 years of research into renal panels, etc However, you should still see a doc, I just want to see your numbers because it passes the torch and not only helps you but others as well. I know much less about the liver.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LDL has actually gone down since before starting gear

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would assume the high bun is from a high protein diet.. at least 1g per pound of body weight

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your kidneys are good based on creatinine, beautiful number there.

to be honest I don’t like the BUN that high. The creatinine is great, but BUN/Creatinine ratio matters and when calculated, that high of a BUN causes the ratio to be in the pre renal harmful range when your creatinine is beautiful, very good. So if I were you I would get bloodwork again, see if it was an anomaly and f it isn’t, get to a doctor and get to the bottom of it. You don’t need a fair or poor BUN/Creatinine ratio just because your BUN is skyrocketed. You’ll be alright, just talk about it with a good doc.
Appreciate your input sir

teamguy312

Awards
I would assume the high bun is from a high protein diet.. at least 1g per pound of body weight
I happen to really familiarize myself with the kidneys and research them because the auto inflammatory condition I have can cause secondary amyloidosis, deposits in the kidneys, heart, etc but the kidneys tend to be the number 1 most damaged organ with my condition and one of the largest reasons for such a lower average lifespan. So I do what I can to help them while still living life and essentially what that comes down to is most importantly, drinking a lot of water every day. Try to not get super dehydrated, don’t eat too many things containing oxalates without pairing it with dietary calcium (not supplemental). I keep my protein at 1g per pound and my creatinine is very close to yours. Your liver enzymes are just a tad high but it wouldn’t even be considered a concerned elevation by itself, it’s not that high. Like I said, speak to the doctor about the bilirubin and your BUN. I am interested to hear his opinion and how he may be able to bring the BUN down to around the same average as the creatinine. You may be able to do it yourself by hydrating and waiting a couple weeks for a blood test. Sometimes the body surprises you and your BUN will go from the max end of the high range to within the optimal range. The great news is that your liver enzymes are not bad, they are ok and your creatinine makes your kidneys look pretty good, however common sense would want anyone to know why your BUN is at the max of the reference range when your creatinine is great by itself.

P.S you can search up BUN/Creatinine ratio calculators and enter your values and see what they are. I also haven’t seen your egfr and don’t want to rely on another calculation. Can you find that in your bloodwork?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't make that blanket assumption. My protein intake is 1.5 to 2 grams per lb. and mine isn't that high.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although others on this forum may not agree, the high levels of hematocrit and hemoglobin are things that I would pay attention to. Likewise, ALT and AST. IMO opinion (just a dude on the internet), although both are high, both are predictably high based on what is going into your body.

Among the things you can start with, IIWIYS, I would drink a crap-ton of water/electrolytes.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I happen to really familiarize myself with the kidneys and research them because the auto inflammatory condition I have can cause secondary amyloidosis, deposits in the kidneys, heart, etc but the kidneys tend to be the number 1 most damaged organ with my condition and one of the largest reasons for such a lower average lifespan. So I do what I can to help them while still living life and essentially what that comes down to is most importantly, drinking a lot of water every day. Try to not get super dehydrated, don’t eat too many things containing oxalates without pairing it with dietary calcium (not supplemental). I keep my protein at 1g per pound and my creatinine is very close to yours. Your liver enzymes are just a tad high but it wouldn’t even be considered a concerned elevation by itself, it’s not that high. Like I said, speak to the doctor about the bilirubin and your BUN. I am interested to hear his opinion and how he may be able to bring the BUN down to around the same average as the creatinine. You may be able to do it yourself by hydrating and waiting a couple weeks for a blood test. Sometimes the body surprises you and your BUN will go from the max end of the high range to within the optimal range. The great news is that your liver enzymes are not bad, they are ok and your creatinine makes your kidneys look pretty good, however common sense would want anyone to know why your BUN is at the max of the reference range when your creatinine is great by itself.

P.S you can search up BUN/Creatinine ratio calculators and enter your values and see what they are. I also haven’t seen your egfr and don’t want to rely on another calculation. Can you find that in your bloodwork?
Doesn't look like egfr was included in the testing

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Although others on this forum may not agree, the high levels of hematocrit and hemoglobin are things that I would pay attention to. Likewise, ALT and AST. IMO opinion (just a dude on the internet), although both are high, both are predictably high based on what is going into your body.

Among the things you can start with, IIWIYS, I would drink a crap-ton of water/electrolytes.
Thank you for your reply. I'm just surprised an intramuscular bio identical hormone can effect those values that much. Orals sure, I thought test would be relatively mild on those particular markers. Genetics play a role? I get it 250 is about 100 over trt doses, seems like we'd hear more about guys on trt having similar issues

teamguy312

Awards
Doesn't look like egfr was included in the testing
I just looked through your bloodwork closely and found that egfr is essentially called by another name in europe, (CKD-EPI). It is essentially the best indicated of kidney function and clearance and it should be above 60 and yours is 90. You are healthy, just hydrate a lot, maybe source some cardarine to heighten HDL and lower LDL, etc. As for the slightly elevated liver enzymes, take some TUDCA for a month, maybe 250mg.

You'll be ready for another cycle in no time brother.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your reply. I'm just surprised an intramuscular bio identical hormone can effect those values that much. Orals sure, I thought test would be relatively mild on those particular markers. Genetics play a role? I get it 250 is about 100 over trt doses, seems like we'd hear more about guys on trt having similar issues
It's not uncommon for test to affect the hemoglobin and hematocrit that much, even at your dosage.

As for the others, I wouldn't be freaked out over them, but they are something I would definitely address.

If it were me, my starter point would be:
I would plan to have bloodwork done again in 2 to 3 months and re-evaluate from there.

I don't think you need anything additional for Cholesterol at this time because I suspect you may see improvements in your numbers there with the above protocol anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nooo, no, no, no. 1g/lb is not high protein in the fitness world. If thats the case then think how many ppl would have that on there bloods year.

If you were 150lbs eating 400gm of protein then maybe. But i highly doubt thats the red flag. Obviously I can't be a hundred percent certain

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your forgetting that the issues could also have nothing to do with testosterone. There's nothing crazy looking on your blood work. That couldn't just be from your normal lifestyle and diet.

I'm also not saying that's the case. I'm just saying you can't automatically point your finger at one thing.

Theres also genetic factors. Some guys cant stay under 55 on trt, i can an a gram of gear, even witj eq or anadrol.

Not saying that's a good reason to stay on those things either just making comparisons

teamguy312

Awards
Your forgetting that the issues could also have nothing to do with testosterone. There's nothing crazy looking on your blood work. That couldn't just be from your normal lifestyle and diet.

I'm also not saying that's the case. I'm just saying you can't automatically point your finger at one thing.

Theres also genetic factors. Some guys cant stay under 55 on trt, i can an a gram of gear, even witj eq or anadrol.

Not saying that's a good reason to stay on those things either just making comparisons
Stop giving people medical advice you fool, his BUN is at the max clinical reference range (ever heard of BUN/Creatinine ratio?) and every cardiovascular enzyme is elevated. I’d also like to hear what reason you think it is for his elevated hematocrit with a correlating max clinical BUN value in combination with his LDL, bad cholesterol in the 100’s and his HDL, good cholesterol in the 30’s.

Just one last thing Doctor, why the **** is how bilirubin so high?

Put all those things together and see what you can come up with, it’s not from injecting test only every week for one cycle. So try again and for gods sake, stop acting like you know everything. I don’t know ****, it drives me to learn endlessly and that’s why you are more talk than substance.

Im gonna end it here, there is no point in talking to you more. You are taking something that’s making your mental state much different than usual.

HDL is in the 30’s, LDL in the 100’s, BUN at max clinical reference range, very high bilirubin among others and @Smont says “there is nothing crazy on your bloodwork”. That’s side hurt laugh ****.

Last edited:

teamguy312

Awards
Nooo, no, no, no. 1g/lb is not high protein in the fitness world. If thats the case then think how many ppl would have that on there bloods year.

If you were 150lbs eating 400gm of protein then maybe. But i highly doubt thats the red flag. Obviously I can't be a hundred percent certain
Whoever reads this, please don’t listen to this bullshit of his either. 1g/lb of protein is not high? Well it sure is enough and just maybe 400mg per 150lbs might be a tad too much.

@Smont is very wrong, you can do some research (from docs at mayo, Anderson, NIH, etc) that have proved that the very high protein diets can cause proteinura and can turn CKD from early to end stage. 1 gram per pound was good enough for Arnold, don’t act like more is ok or needed.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand that people may have differing opinions on variety of issues. Not only can I accept that, I expect that. For example, in my post above I wrote "Although others on this forum may not agree, ...", because I am aware that certain things that are of concern to me, may not be universal concerns to everyone. OK.

But I would like to suggest that calling people names or reading into statements made by others (for example, interpreting something another wrote and adding additional (and not necessarily accurate) details), turns forums from an exchange of information to a series of what come across as character attacks.

For example - in my opinion - if someone did not agree with another's statement about protein and felt it was important to make that known, a simple "I don't agree with the statement above regarding protein" is much more effective than throwing verbal punches. Just a well intended observation.

Please note - this is not about who is wrong and who is right - it is about having proper decorum when disagreeing with another person.

teamguy312

Awards
I understand that people may have differing opinions on variety of issues. Not only can I accept that, I expect that. For example, in my post above I wrote "Although others on this forum may not agree, ...", because I am aware that certain things that are of concern to me, may not be universal concerns to everyone. OK.

But I would like to suggest that calling people names or reading into statements made by others (for example, interpreting something another wrote and adding additional (and not necessarily accurate) details), turns forums from an exchange of information to a series of what come across as character attacks.

For example - in my opinion - if someone did not agree with another's statement about protein and felt it was important to make that known, a simple "I don't agree with the statement above regarding protein" is much more effective than throwing verbal punches. Just a well intended observation.

Please note - this is not about who is wrong and who is right - it is about having proper decorum when disagreeing with another person.

I agree with you 90%. The only issue I have is, you can read back and see that I was being extremely cordial, very friendly, using comedy, then Smont accused me of being scammed. I’m not going to stand for that and act like my experience using the compound is invalidated because he believes the only real IGF-1 is actual increlex. I would rather have him drop the ego, have the discussion and more people would be able to enjoy this compound much cheaper than pharma prices like I am now. But since he said I was scammed, people will now question it which is sad because it is legit ****. I shouldn’t have insulted him and I apologize for that. I didn’t serve this country to come back and be called a crybaby on the interwebs and let it anger me, I don’t care about that. But what I do want is someone with some medical expertise to review this man’s bloodwork and then try to see what I mean by saying the bloodwork is ok or “not crazy” is fine by any measure. That blood work requires an evaluation. He was giving reckless advice after essentially calling me a liar saying my IGF-1 isn’t legit and then acts like that BW is ok. No, absolutely not. That’s dangerous.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with you 90%. The only issue I have is, you can read back and see that I was being extremely cordial, very friendly, using comedy, then Smont accused me of being scammed. I’m not going to stand for that and act like my experience using the compound is invalidated because he believes the only real IGF-1 is actual increlex. I would rather have him drop the ego, have the discussion and more people would be able to enjoy this compound much cheaper than pharma prices like I am now. But since he said I was scammed, people will now question it which is sad because it is legit ****. I shouldn’t have insulted him and I apologize for that. I didn’t serve this country to come back and be called a crybaby on the interwebs and let it anger me, I don’t care about that. But what I do want is someone with some medical expertise to review this man’s bloodwork and then try to see what I mean by saying the bloodwork is ok or “not crazy” is fine by any measure. That blood work requires an evaluation. He was giving reckless advice after essentially calling me a liar saying my IGF-1 isn’t legit and then acts like that BW is ok. No, absolutely not. That’s dangerous.
I appreciate your response and hope that what I wrote came across in a well intended way. Regards.

teamguy312

Awards
I appreciate your response and hope that what I wrote came across in a well intended way. Regards.
It did, I understand it completely and agree with you on it. It’s just that eventually everyone gets fed up at some point and unfortunately, Smont didn’t know that I dealt with multiple people in DM’s that were trying to either get free things from me or would tell me the slightest thing I did wrong (like replying and mentioning just proviron once in the natural section when the OP had mentioned it first obviously). I got tired of that mentality of these quite mundane rules that quite obviously cause more issues than not and when I was called a liar or told that I was scammed when I knew the facts, then got flamed for defending the facts, I lost it and I know he said he ignored me, if anyone could please just tell him that I didn’t mean to insult him, that would be great. Im a man of respect and that also means, I don’t recommend he stop ignoring me, let’s avoid future problems. But I want to apologize and I’d appreciate is someone could express that since I can’t. It’s just the type of guy I am. I’d like to think we were decent or good friends before this happened today.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LDL has actually gone down since before starting gearView attachment 238329
It's good that your LDL came down but since your HDL is so low your lipids aren't "good." If your HDL was within range and LDL wasn't or vice versa it would be better but both are on the wrong side. I would also want to know why your liver numbers are so high. Are you running any orals? Also, do you happen to know what your blood pressure is?

I'm not trying to scare you by any means but there are things here that I wouldn't panic about but would have some concerns about if it were me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's good that your LDL came down but since your HDL is so low your lipids aren't "good." If your HDL was within range and LDL wasn't or vice versa it would be better but both are on the wrong side. I would also want to know why your liver numbers are so high. Are you running any orals? Also, do you happen to know what your blood pressure is?

I'm not trying to scare you by any means but there are things here that I wouldn't panic about but would have some concerns about if it were me.
Good observation on blood pressure. I thought about that, but didn't want to overwhelm him by adding more variables into the mix.

I agree with you on the sentiments of the HDL being a concern; that goes along with what I mentioned above about this being a multi-pronged thing and needing to be addressed on multiple levels.

The reason I suggested starting with proper supplements to address the kidney and liver aspects was that a lot of times, people see the cholesterol/lipid values improve once they address those.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thank you for the reply. I reviewed my history over the last 15 years, most of my adult life, which I should have done before posting on here all stressed out, and my kidney values have always run high with BUN now being higher than ever before. I get it, just because they've always been up doesn't mean it's a good thing. My doctors see all this bloodwork and I don't remember them being terribly concerned about it. My current bloodwork that I'm posting will be discussed at my upcoming physical and it may be the BUN value has gotten high enough we need to take action.

Liver values are abnormal for me though and I've been looking into it. No oral steroids involved at the time of bloodwork although 8 weeks ago I took 15mg superdrol for 4 days and ended up getting sick which I made a thread about. However, I was only using nac for liver support for those 4 days and should have been doing much more. Stupidly, I didn't realize how dangerous superdrol is and I may still be suffering as a result. Hopefully my mistakes will benefit others in knowing what not to do. That said I'm not worried sick about any of it. I'll run a good liver regimen as soon as I can and move on with life. As far as blood pressure, I don't currently have an at home monitor and welcome suggestions on what a decent reliable one would be. I do genuinely appreciate the time you all have spent offering support in this thread. It means a lot.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When was your blood taken in relation to your last training session?

Makes a BIG difference for me…to take almost a week off lifting before blood work

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the reply. I reviewed my history over the last 15 years, most of my adult life, which I should have done before posting on here all stressed out, and my kidney values have always run high with BUN now being higher than ever before. I get it, just because they've always been up doesn't mean it's a good thing. My doctors see all this bloodwork and I don't remember them being terribly concerned about it. My current bloodwork that I'm posting will be discussed at my upcoming physical and it may be the BUN value has gotten high enough we need to take action.

Liver values are abnormal for me though and I've been looking into it. No oral steroids involved at the time of bloodwork although 8 weeks ago I took 15mg superdrol for 4 days and ended up getting sick which I made a thread about. However, I was only using nac for liver support for those 4 days and should have been doing much more. Stupidly, I didn't realize how dangerous superdrol is and I may still be suffering as a result. Hopefully my mistakes will benefit others in knowing what not to do. That said I'm not worried sick about any of it. I'll run a good liver regimen as soon as I can and move on with life. As far as blood pressure, I don't currently have an at home monitor and welcome suggestions on what a decent reliable one would be. I do genuinely appreciate the time you all have spent offering support in this thread. It means a lot.
My best advice on getting your blood pressure checked is call your doctors office and see if you can swing by just to get it checked. A lot of places you can just pop in and do that anytime.

The thing with home monitors is if your arms are larger than normal, some are notoriously unreliable.

For me, I do have a home monitor but I figured out how much higher it runs on average than the doctors office by taking it with me and getting my BP checked at the doctor and then checking it in the Jeep right after. It was consistently a certain amount high, so that gives me a baseline at home to know how high it runs as compared to the doctors office.

If your blood pressure winds up being high, Blood Pressure Support XT is a great product, BUT unless its very high, I would wait on that until after you do Kidney Assist XT because some of the ingredients in it may help with your BP if it is not very elevated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Makes a BIG difference for me…to take almost a week off lifting before blood work
That is correct, the time from the last training session can influence it.

But I do always urge people not to get too comfortable with that - because the thing is, if comparing it to previous bloodwork, if the previous bloodwork was the same period away from it, then that would have affected it too.

I'll use me for example. I usually get bloodwork done on Monday mornings and most of the time I train on Sunday night. So yes, my bloodwork may be slightly affected by Sunday night's workout, but the last bloodwork I got done on a Monday morning would be as well, so that can serve as a baseline for any changes.

In his case, with the overall whole story of his values being up as compared to his previous bloodwork and there being a Superdrol cycle that really did a number on him in between times, I think he definitely should err on the side of caution in his case. But that's just my opinion.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I trained all week leading up to it. One day off before the blood was drawn

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the way, still awaiting the last of the hormone results. I'll post those when it's in

teamguy312

Awards
I trained all week leading up to it. One day off before the blood was drawn
That is a great question and considering your answer, you honestly couldn’t gauge your actual blood results when it comes to many things. Best chance of closer, actual walking around blood results for you would be not after days of heavy exercise and to be honest, your creatinine is still good and that’s one thing you definitely expect to see a raise in if you were to let’s say, get your blood drawn when you have some pretty bad DOMS.

The thing that shouldn’t have gone so low on a test only cycle is your HDL imo. Your bad cholesterol isn’t “very” high but it’s more so about the ratio as you probably know and triple that amount of HDL or more is what it should be, a little less LDL.

The thing that did wonders for my cholesterol was garlic extract, very large doses, 4-6 grams a day.

Your doctor may recommend and prescribe a statin, don’t be afraid to use it and research them.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

View attachment 238358View attachment 238359
If you're going to visit your doctor to discuss your blood work, then I would just have them take it in the office. I'm not saying you need to monitor it all the time, I was just wondering if you might have high BP. Your doctor will take your BP anyway and might play a role in how they think about your numbers.

Like I said, I wouldn't panic or anything but I would want to speak with my physician to go over these numbers. This forum is great but everyone obviously needs to be careful when it comes to recommending any kind of medical advice.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're going to visit your doctor to discuss your blood work, then I would just have them take it in the office. I'm not saying you need to monitor it all the time, I was just wondering if you might have high BP. Your doctor will take your BP anyway and might play a role in how they think about your numbers.

Like I said, I wouldn't panic or anything but I would want to speak with my physician to go over these numbers. This forum is great but everyone obviously needs to be careful when it comes to recommending any kind of medical advice.
127/77 at the dentist today. Pulse 54

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do take 5mg nebivolol and 2.5mg cialis daily

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hormone results back. I'm concerned e2 is high although I'm not having any sides. Currently taking 12.5mg aromasin once per week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hormone results back. I'm concerned e2 is high although I'm not having any sides. Currently taking 12.5mg aromasin once per week.View attachment 238468View attachment 238469View attachment 238470
Im going by old bloods here but i got a few where my total test was around 2700-3000 and my e2 was 100-126. On cycle i use to always say estrogen at 100 is my sweet spot. Now obviously not if your getting sides.

So i may have missed it, but why do you think yiur e2 is too high. Are you concerned with symptoms? Or just treating numbers on a paper.

Right now im on 600 test and 600eq and ive used 25mg exeme prbably 4 times on this whole cycle, i dont have bloods on this cycle and i wont till after christmas but id bet my right testicle my e2 is well over 100 just based off bloods on similar cycles. . But i feel fantastic, very good mood day to day, me and my kids are probably getting alont the best in years, my results in the gym are top knotch (up about 15lbs in 10 weeks, no increase in waist size) sex drive is high, all positives. Im evwn dealing with a lot of high stress situations right now that are going pretty smooth. Im rambeling on a lot but whats the reason your worried

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im going by old bloods here but i got a few where my total test was around 2700-3000 and my e2 was 100-126. On cycle i use to always say estrogen at 100 is my sweet spot. Now obviously not if your getting sides.

So i may have missed it, but why do you think yiur e2 is too high. Are you concerned with symptoms? Or just treating numbers on a paper.

Right now im on 600 test and 600eq and ive used 25mg exeme prbably 4 times on this whole cycle, i dont have bloods on this cycle and i wont till after christmas but id bet my right testicle my e2 is well over 100 just based off bloods on similar cycles. . But i feel fantastic, very good mood day to day, me and my kids are probably getting alont the best in years, my results in the gym are top knotch (up about 15lbs in 10 weeks, no increase in waist size) sex drive is high, all positives. Im evwn dealing with a lot of high stress situations right now that are going pretty smooth. Im bavbling a lot but whats the reason your worried
Just a numbers thing. I'll leave it alone as I feel good