Bloodwork SLOWLY building back up, time for TRT?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
So over the course of the last 10 months ive been trying to build my natural testosterone back up from low T after being shut down on and off with various sarm cycles over the last 6 years. Ive ran damn near every sarm, multiple times, and played around with many stacking pairs. Made great gains and i can honestly say i enjoyed it.

I started taking finasteride about 9 months ago for hair loss, its working somewhat, i guess i would reccomend it. But being a DHT conversion blocker and allowing more testosterone to be freely available in the body, i imagined it could help build my testosterone back up naturally. But its time to make the decision. So heres my bloods.

8/22/22
Total T. 223ng/dl
(Reference range 250-1100)
Total Free. 38.1 pg/ml
(Reference range 35-155)
Estrogen. 153.3pg/ml
(Referenece range 60-190)

11/17/22
Total T. 268ng/dl
(Referenece range 132-813)
43ng/dl increase, nothing significant, could change by infinite factors that day

6/5/23
Total T. 280.1ng/dl
(Referenece range 300-1080)
57ng/dl increase from original levels. Still growing, but could be nothing.
Total free. 67.8 pg/dl
(Reference range 47-244)
Doubled from original levels
Estrogen
49.1pg/ml
(Reference range 19-69)
Decreased 66% from original levels.

Now ive used every natural test booster under the sun. Believe me theres nothing i havent ran. Currently on 40mg androsta 3 5-dien-7 17-dione daily right now. Plan to do it for 8 weeks, then get my bloods ran again. I can see that I have low T, but its not absolutely terrible. Im still making great gains in the gym beleieve it or not. Libido is great, mood is good, the only thing that wouldve ever made me suspect that i had low t is excess fat that i havent been able to get rid of but thats 90% my diet, havent been as strict as i was in the last years. Easy fix.

My question is, im 31 years old, and after this 8 week cycle of arimistane im going to get my bloods done again. And i would love some advice in what i should do. If my results continue to grow slightly, hopefully this time into the 300s at least :), is there still hope for me to build back up my test levels naturally to a healthy level? Or is it simply time to get on the trt shot, which im trying to avoid until its absolutley neccessary.

Getting on the shot is a big decision for me, ive never ran a test cycle or any anabolic steroid for that matter. Just 5-6 years on and off sarms. And trt is a lifelong commitment. Once your on, your on, and thats something i want to push until it is absolutley neccessary.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So over the course of the last 10 months ive been trying to build my natural testosterone back up from low T after being shut down on and off with various sarm cycles over the last 6 years. Ive ran damn near every sarm, multiple times, and played around with many stacking pairs. Made great gains and i can honestly say i enjoyed it.

I started taking finasteride about 9 months ago for hair loss, its working somewhat, i guess i would reccomend it. But being a DHT conversion blocker and allowing more testosterone to be freely available in the body, i imagined it could help build my testosterone back up naturally. But its time to make the decision. So heres my bloods.

8/22/22
Total T. 223ng/dl
(Reference range 250-1100)
Total Free. 38.1 pg/ml
(Reference range 35-155)
Estrogen. 153.3pg/ml
(Referenece range 60-190)

11/17/22
Total T. 268ng/dl
(Referenece range 132-813)
43ng/dl increase, nothing significant, could change by infinite factors that day

6/5/23
Total T. 280.1ng/dl
(Referenece range 300-1080)
57ng/dl increase from original levels. Still growing, but could be nothing.
Total free. 67.8 pg/dl
(Reference range 47-244)
Doubled from original levels
Estrogen
49.1pg/ml
(Reference range 19-69)
Decreased 66% from original levels.

Now ive used every natural test booster under the sun. Believe me theres nothing i havent ran. Currently on 40mg androsta 3 5-dien-7 17-dione daily right now. Plan to do it for 8 weeks, then get my bloods ran again. I can see that I have low T, but its not absolutely terrible. Im still making great gains in the gym beleieve it or not. Libido is great, mood is good, the only thing that wouldve ever made me suspect that i had low t is excess fat that i havent been able to get rid of but thats 90% my diet, havent been as strict as i was in the last years. Easy fix.

My question is, im 31 years old, and after this 8 week cycle of arimistane im going to get my bloods done again. And i would love some advice in what i should do. If my results continue to grow slightly, hopefully this time into the 300s at least :), is there still hope for me to build back up my test levels naturally to a healthy level? Or is it simply time to get on the trt shot, which im trying to avoid until its absolutley neccessary.

Getting on the shot is a big decision for me, ive never ran a test cycle or any anabolic steroid for that matter. Just 5-6 years on and off sarms. And trt is a lifelong commitment. Once your on, your on, and thats something i want to push until it is absolutley neccessary.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Have you ran SERMs (Nolvadex, Clomid)?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Yes ive always ran clomid for my pct at 50mg/2 weeks, then 25mg/2weeks after every cycle ive ever ran. Along with numerous test bosters stacked at the same tie with the clomid. Then 8 weeks off (12 weeks in total) then usually strt up another sarm cycle.

Ive played around with different dosaging of d aspartic acid, ashwaganda, ect.. you name it. If theres viable research proving natural test boosting capability, ive taken it in my pct, but my clomid was always a constant, never ran a sarm without it afterwards

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It sounds like everything you've been doing has been working. It's going slowly but that's just something you have to accept which seems you have. The most important thing is you Saud you feel good for the most part which is the most important so I would just stay course and avoid trt for now

Reactions: Nac
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What ya want is Mikes Enclomiphene

*edit, there’s an Apex product that significantly raised a bro’s T here, and I can’t remember the product or the bro at the moment, sorry…But I’d stack that product with the enclo! (If money allows!) That stack would be killer!

I don’t see the arimistane cycle you’re running doing anything significant bloodwork wise. (I do like arimistane tho, for the cosmetic look I get! And it has knocked out some nip itchiness on mild things I’ve done)

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What ya want is Mikes Enclomiphene

*edit, there’s an Apex product that significantly raised a bro’s T here, and I can’t remember the product or the bro at the moment, sorry…But I’d stack that product with the enclo! (If money allows!) That stack would be killer!

I don’t see the arimistane cycle you’re running doing anything significant bloodwork wise. (I do like arimistane tho, for the cosmetic look I get! And it has knocked out some nip itchiness on mild things I’ve done)

This information is important! But I wonder if that would be Hyperion? Or Arimahex?

@Apex_Alchemy