Blood Work Pre PCT post cycle Epistane pulse.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
This is blood work is from before post cycle therapy was started. Sorry i didn't get any blood work for before the cycle so there is nothing to compare with.
This blood work was taken on Friday 14th, 2 days after my last dose. I have a follow up order here i can go into the clinic and have it done when ever. I was thinking 4th of January?

The cycles was

6 Week pulse 3 x wk Mon, Wed, Fri.

wk 1 - 10, 20, 30
wk 2 - 30, 30, 30
wk 3 - 30, 30, 30
wk 4 - 40, 40, 40
wk 5 - 50, 50, 50
wk 6 - 50, 50, 0 (decided to cut the cycle short and get my blood work done on the Friday, no reason other than convenience.)

Dosages were taken before and after workouts. Larger dose before workouts and the rest after.

Allot of the thingos are in the high range of normal e.g. sodium, potassium Glucose, phosphate etc etc.

ALP is 183 which is way over the norm, What is ALP? and How bad is this?

I am not sure what standard the Androgens are measured in, but its not the same as what i have seen around the place ( i am in Australia).
Test is in the lower half of normal, but free test is in the higher half of normal this seems a bit strange to me ?? Estrogen was supposed to be there as well, but its not for some reason.

SHBG is in the lower end of the scale.

Wish i had blood work from before the cycle, so i had something to compare with :(. Next time i will have pre-cycle blood work done.

An OTC PCT is what i have been running since the blood work was done. Some people suggested a SERM and would accept no other options :/. This advice seems extreme to me and this blood work and the follow up blood work iis a bit of an indicator as to weather or not a SERM should be used in this kind of scenario.

Updates to come soon. I'll post the follow up Blood work and the PCT i used.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
interesting, cant wait to see how the otc pct works, which one are you using?

too bad no pre data to compare with this test

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for your effort, but with no Pre Blood Work to compare it to, it's blindy gauging and should not be taken as fact...

I am, however, interested in your results and I am here to help out in any way.

Good Luck.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
interesting, cant wait to see how the otc post cycle therapy works, which one are you using?

too bad no pre data to compare with this test

I am using

Resveratrol 1200mg @50% and I3C 600mg i got from a naturopath ( bit pricey though I will source it from the states next time),
Mass fx 4 caps
ALRi Restore. 3 caps
That is the base

Then i have:
Creatine and Now multi vits that are kind of staples out side of pro-hormones

I am still unsure if this is needed, as i didnt get blood work before the cycle. I started pulsing because its supposed to show very little shutdown and lesson the need(if needed at all) for a PCT. So i am thinking will run PCT till 28 of Dec then get my test done on 4th of Jan and be done with it.

Everything Apart from ALP is within the normal ranges (what is ALP?). So it indicates that pulsing appears to be much better in regards to hormones (again no pre cycle tests so its hard to be sure).

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
I broke it down in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78245-some-more-bloodwork.html

ALP: is Alkaline phosphatase. It's more related to biliary issues than hepatic itself, but read through the thread i posted for further understanding. In a few weeks with proper pct you should be fine and your level return to normal.
And liver support is something i neglected in pct thus far.

Will SAMe help this issue?

If so i will jump on it as soon as it gets here, its on its way from the states snail mail method and the Christmas mail doesn't help either :(.

regards,

zpnq

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for your effort, but with no Pre Blood Work to compare it to, it's blindy gauging and should not be taken as fact...

I am, however, interested in your results and I am here to help out in any way.

Good Luck.
:goodpost:

It would be a gauge for you but not any sort of gauging of the product. I could sit and eat mcdonalds for a year be 250+ of pure cholesterol and drink like a fish and then have this test done. Not really relative but good for you to know either way.

Please search this site for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby! for more helpful information. Usually most have their cycle all planned out before they embark on such a hormonal journey.

Amor Est Vitae ESsentia,

Neoborn

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
:goodpost:

It would be a gauge for you but not any sort of gauging of the product. I could sit and eat mcdonalds for a year be 250+ of pure cholesterol and drink like a fish and then have this test done. Not really relative but good for you to know either way.

Please search this site for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby! for more helpful information. Usually most have their cycle all planned out before they embark on such a hormonal journey.

Amor Est Vitae ESsentia,

Neoborn
I had my cycle all planned out, and never planned to get blood work done before, just never occurred to me. I also had credit card issues with the expiry date and then delivery times are huge atm, so i had everything i needed except the SAMe.

My diet has been very clean and almost never drink.
The fact that i ran the cycle and everything came back inside the normal range except ALP must say something for pulsing.
Had it been a straight 4 week run of epi at 40mg i doubt the results would come back the same.

Also, I dont see HDL or LDL in my results are they not there or just named as something different?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if I sound a bit harsh in that post, was not my aim :)

I am going to have some tests done, but don't hold your breath. I have pulsed a whole bottle of Epidrol and am now going to get into 2 weeks ED cycle of about 40mg and then PCT.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if I sound a bit harsh in that post, was not my aim :)

I am going to have some tests done, but don't hold your breath. I have pulsed a whole bottle of Epidrol and am now going to get into 2 weeks ED cycle of about 40mg and then post cycle therapy.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
Neo, are you going with the OTC PCT on the everyday cycle, too?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Supposed to be having some Torm show up at some point but if it does not I will be relying on Post Cycle Support. If that doesn't go well I'm sure my Dr. will help out.

A SERM is still highly desirable and recommended for a cycle.