Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Rocket3015 probably remembers this from the 80's
Drinking clumps of proteins while you held your nose to get it down!
I absolutely hated that mess.
Everything that I remember from Weider tasted like ground up cardboard and chalk.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely hated that mess.
Everything that I remember from Weider tasted like ground up cardboard and chalk.
It was nasty!
I cant remember what it was called but it would wire you out. caps that came in a weirder dark glass botte.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup agree .. although i am against using 6bromo in PCT . i prefered it on a cycle
The conversion into 6bromo-test is negligible, atd becomes 1,4,6 test as well.
Remember 2nd gear? It came with “the 1” I also really liked that stacked with a serm too.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice i thought about 11andro .. just gets too expensive .. let us know if its as good as the original ergopharm one

great stash
I'm not familiar with the Ergopharm 11-oxo, but you know what - I don't think I got anything out of the 11-Andro.. Ran it at 600 mg most of the run, 700 mg at the highest for one week. Maybe would've needed higher dosing, but that was the highest I was willing to go money wise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not familiar with the Ergopharm 11-oxo, but you know what - I don't think I got anything out of the 11-Andro.. Ran it at 600 mg most of the run, 700 mg at the highest for one week. Maybe would've needed higher dosing, but that was the highest I was willing to go money wise.
i've had good results with ultra eleven, actually VERY good results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

some pple swore this stuff was the best natural muscle builder out there .. i just look at the label and "lol" and be like "sure thats whats on the label

original batch of yok3ed i believe was tested to have Chloromethylandrostenediol aka methyl-chloro aka pmag

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prime didn't do CHIT. Jacob sent me like, 6 or so bottles of it as a tester for free. Ran an honest log.
That one GDA they had DID work tho...can't remember the name.
Never tried Yok3d or Pink Magic.
Obviously USP Labs JACKED (yes, JACKED, without the 3 when it first came out) when I got it blew my socks off.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prime didn't do CHIT. Jacob sent me like, 6 or so bottles of it as a tester for free. Ran an honest log.
Obviously USP Labs JACKED (yes, JACKED, without the 3 when it first came out) when I got it blew my socks off.
AP (Anabolic Pump)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup as big game said Anabolic Pump and other one that was getting great reviews was powerfull - supposedly they had some magical safed musli extract

to me all were nothing special .. jacked was special bc it contained dmaa thats and they paid the price for it

original pink magic i dont think was all that bad .. they just marketed it way too much and maybe some stuff was underdosed.

i do kinda wish that Massularia Acuminata Aqueous Extract took over but never did .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

they need to bring these back .. someone bumped my request on facebook .. maybe applied team will listen :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

they need to bring these back .. someone bumped my request on facebook .. maybe applied team will listen :)
These look extremely familiar...
What were they, again?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These look extremely familiar...
What were they, again?
RPM - pre workout caps
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 240​
Ingredient​
Amount
% Daily Value**​
P-SARM Synthase AI Complex290mg
-L-Arginine
-Grape Seed Extract
-Epimedium Extract
-Naringin
Methyl AMP Complex210mg
-Cocoa Extract
-Natural Caffeine
-Theobromine

DRIVE - strength/AI/TestB
Supplement Facts​
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60​
Ingredient​
Amount
% Daily Value**​
A4E2 Synthase1416mg
-Cordyceps Sinensis
-Cuscuta Chinensis
-Citrus Paradisi Macfaydven
StAR 3,5 Anaplex584mg
-Epimedium Grandiflorum
-Coleus Forskolii

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone remember the name of that SNS product that had 95% Divanil, l-dopa, and something else? That was about the best libido booster I remember trying.

edit- found it, it was BPS and the product was Endosurge. Great stuff

Last edited:
manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here’s one from my foot locker Of deployments past. I miss some of these..
E36ECEA1-2E37-4360-8FA5-851CCB5F4D65.jpeg
4EF6B915-24FD-469D-9724-B0CC9BE4E68E.jpeg

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tren marketed ph ? What was the experience like?
the stuff was rough. But the Strength was insane. Acne especially on my back. Aggression was real and I sweat non stop and night time I could never figure out if I was hot as hell or sweating so much I would freeze. Closest stuff I’ve had since in the night sweat department has been s23. But once these last three bottles are gone that it from APS…….sad day.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the stuff was rough. But the Strength was insane. Acne especially on my back. Aggression was real and I sweat non stop and night time I could never figure out if I was hot as hell or sweating so much I would freeze. Closest stuff I’ve had since in the night sweat department has been s23. But once these last three bottles are gone that it from APS…….sad day.
Man, that does sound rough lol . Sounds like actual tren, though haha.

What were the body composition changes?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yah it was tren pretty much. I have so many bottles of the pre banned prohormones. All covered in afghan sand. I just sold my last two bottles of m drol Locally to a buddy.
Oh man... share the love hahaha.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh man... share the love hahaha.
I need to dig through that entire box. I have So much stuff I bought while deployed saved a ton seeing as I couldnt run most of the stuff I got. It was just an excuse to snag stuff while I was far enough from my wife she couldn't judge lol. She still says I take too much but she also thinks that other then protein and vitamins are fine. Just when you mention stacks she just shrugs. Though I think I’ve finally talked her into running something other then Run of the mill stuff.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to dig through that entire box. I have So much stuff I bought while deployed saved a ton seeing as I couldnt run most of the stuff I got. It was just an excuse to snag stuff while I was far enough from my wife she couldn't judge lol. She still says I take too much but she also thinks that other then protein and vitamins are fine. Just when you mention stacks she just shrugs. Though I think I’ve finally talked her into running something other then Run of the mill stuff.
DIG BRO, DIGGGG lol . Wives are gainz killers lmao

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Neat Stuff !

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone remember the name of that SNS product that had 95% Divanil, l-dopa, and something else? That was about the best libido booster I remember trying.
SNS Inhibit-P has L-Dopa, P5P and a third ingridient, maybe that?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

My wife used to tell me this but after 30 years she gave up!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i took that and got depressed as fck .. i was going through some stuff at the time too so wasnt right to run such compound .. but said to myself never again SD that day lol

but love the convience dosage of SD .. always felt 5mg a day was more then enough ..dont know how pple were taking 20-30mg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha pretty much .. if not protein its steroid lecture here

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
i took that and got depressed as fck .. i was going through some stuff at the time too so wasnt right to run such compound .. but said to myself never again SD that day lol

but love the convience dosage of SD .. always felt 5mg a day was more then enough ..dont know how pple were taking 20-30mg
Man I still remember the first time I tried it, I blew up but by week 3 I was so lethargic could barely get out of bed lol I like msten way better.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't find a pic anywhere but Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder was the first supplement I've ever took. 8 caps (that always seemed to stick together) pre-workout. I think it was Cre-Ethyl Creatine, Glycerol Monosterate, and small amount of caffeine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generation this days have this to look fwd to .......

Helps to naturally increase muscle strength, gains, and bulk without a t-injection or side effects.
Ingridents : suma root, ashwaganda root, trib, msm

Beta-Sitosterol and Samento Inner Bark

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOE Discoveries....Zebutol. Can't find a pic of it....only the old timers, like myself, will know what I'm talking about. Was one of the best OTC supps you could get.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOE Discoveries....Zebutol. Can't find a pic of it....only the old timers, like myself, will know what I'm talking about. Was one of the best OTC supps you could get.
never ran em .. found this pic on BB forums