Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="Hyde, post:
You’ve done a great job staying lean all this time despite the subpar hormone levels - good luck and full speed ahead!
[/QUOTE]
I appreciate that very much, I've Learned so much good info from you and a lot of the other guys on here over the years. I know I'm not in great shape but for my age and levels I think I have held on to a decent physique.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Their other products at this time. M1-bol and 17-bol were later banned. They contained sd and trendione if my memory is correct. I remember learning what was in most things I ran early on when the second ban list came out in 2008 I believe. All these products were listed with what they tested positive for haha
i remember they got raided didnt knew why .. im sure these "on and off" cycle had something in them too, no way people would report those kind of gains from an otc PCT product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i didnt mind iFORCE products as well back in the day .. this one took a heat bc it said "SERM matrix" on it .. but thought the product was decent

Estrogen Modulation Matrix124mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione
ATD 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Karbinol
S.E.R.M. Matrix500mg
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

i didnt mind iFORCE products as well back in the day .. this one took a heat bc it said "SERM matrix" on it .. but thought the product was decent

6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Karbinol
S.E.R.M. Matrix500mg
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
hey! That was my first “pct” for a cycle of Bold 200… back in 2009?! 😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey! That was my first “pct” for a cycle of Bold 200… back in 2009?! 😂
haha nice did you run the EQ proper ? like 8-12 weeks @ 800-1000mg ? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a "Bold 200" that was 1,4 AD ...
yup i believe that is what he is reffering too .. and cel came with eq-plex

ahhh how i wish i stocked up on that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I went through a lot of this stuff, carnivore and there fat burner about 12-13 years ago when I was following Kai Greene, I was definitely under the impression it was going to make me look like a real bodybuilder lol. And apparently they still sell this stuff??? Cuz I just saw an ad for it for $56.99 lol

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went through a lot of this stuff, carnivore and there fat burner about 12-13 years ago when I was following Kai Greene, I was definitely under the impression it was going to make me look like a real bodybuilder lol. And apparently they still sell this stuff??? Cuz I just saw an ad for it for $56.99 lol
I ran this once many years ago, I can't say I gained anything from it ???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran this once many years ago, I can't say I gained anything from it ???
Who knows lol, I did make gains, but was I making gains because of the supplements or because I figured in on this stuff so I better work out harder and increase my protein.

I think the latter is probably what happened

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who knows lol, I did make gains, but was I making gains because of the supplements or because I figured in on this stuff so I better work out harder and increase my protein.

I think the latter is probably what happened
The original version (before the Methyl version) actually worked very well for me. (Surprisingly).

When I was using it, Everyone was always staring at my arms, and my strength was through the roof.
I don't know what was really in it.

But when the quit producing the original, and started making the Methyl version ... I got nothing from it (that I noticed).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The original version (before the Methyl version) actually worked very well for me. (Surprisingly).

When I was using it, Everyone was always staring at my arms, and my strength was through the roof.
I don't know what was really in it.

But when the quit producing the original, and started making the Methyl version ... I got nothing from it (that I noticed).
I'm pretty sure I use the original version, it was right around the time Kai Greene became the sponsored athlete and they made the video series about his life and it was showing him in the videos taking like 17 of them pills a day lol, I just followed the label though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure I use the original version, it was right around the time Kai Greene became the sponsored athlete and they made the video series about his life and it was showing him in the videos taking like 17 of them pills a day lol, I just followed the label though
Honestly, when I first saw the product, I laughed at their claims.

... But I must've talked to someone who had testimonies about it.

I gave it a shot, and it definitely worked for me.

... Weird, but true!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have at least a couple of them, or did u run it?
nope never ran it just sold them when they were legal and saw people really enjoy it long cycles with no sides .. kinda like epi andro but epi andro helps more with libido and bold attributed more to strength imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ha i remember these .. great packaging but thats all it was .. very fancy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, when I first saw the product, I laughed at their claims.

... But I must've talked to someone who had testimonies about it.

I gave it a shot, and it definitely worked for me.

... Weird, but true!
Was there originally something in it that was removed LOL. It's funny I can't really remember if I use the original or the methyl version. I would assume it was the original because of the timeline but I could be wrong. I don't remember making amazing progress I just felt like I gotten better shape but I was also working out a lot harder because in my mind I was taking something.

Obviously the one in the picture that I posted was the newer version and that looks like it's just some crap. I don't remember what the original ingredients were, or what the original ingredients claimed to be I should say

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was there originally something in it that was removed LOL. It's funny I can't really remember if I use the original or the methyl version. I would assume it was the original because of the timeline but I could be wrong. I don't remember making amazing progress I just felt like I gotten better shape but I was also working out a lot harder because in my mind I was taking something.

Obviously the one in the picture that I posted was the newer version and that looks like it's just some crap. I don't remember what the original ingredients were, or what the original ingredients claimed to be I should say
Honestly, it's been so long, I don't remember now what ingredients they claimed.
But the Methyl version supposedly replaced the older version, because it was supposed to be better.
... And it no longer worked for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

whopping 25mg of 7-Methoxyflavone lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whopping 25mg of 7-Methoxyflavone lol
.... I can tell you this..... What I took Definitely had more than that in it.
If it (the original version) was still around today, I'd buy some.
(y)👊

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much are these original PH worth these days?
Depends on nostalgia. A $50 10ml vial of EQ & 10 little slinpins to administer it would be totally superior to 4+ bottles of Bold 200, with the same legal status, without munching pills all day.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ran Bold 200 on two separate occasions during my power lifting / strength training days.

Got me past plateaus that I just couldn't otherwise seem to get past; which also introduced me to all new types of joint issues and back strains...fun days

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran Bold 200 on two separate occasions during my power lifting / strength training days.

Got me past plateaus that I just couldn't otherwise seem to get past; which also introduced me to all new types of joint issues and back strains...fun days
It was okay for me, but then I ran M1T at the end of the cycle and 20 days of that totally eclipsed whatever trivial gains I had made with the Bold. It was neat when around legally and cheap, but those days are done.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Good Ole Days!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does anyone have any idea why superdrol stays so popular all these years and phera died off.
They were always neck and neck when these things were popular, those two blew everything else out of the water. But one stuck around for the ages and the other one just disappeared

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was okay for me, but then I ran M1T at the end of the cycle and 20 days of that totally eclipsed whatever trivial gains I had made with the Bold. It was neat when around legally and cheap, but those days are done.
😪 Am I the only person on the planet that doesn't respond to M1T?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any idea why superdrol stays so popular all these years and phera died off.
They were always neck and neck when these things were popular, those two blew everything else out of the water. But one stuck around for the ages and the other one just disappeared
I think Phera gets the rep that it's more wet than SD. I remember Phera was banned several years before SD.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I had access to both, I always chose SD, because I knew what (incredible stuff) it could do. I've had a Lot of people over the years who've taken both, tell me that SD was the superior compound (anabolic-wise).
So I chose never to use Phera.
Maybe the same was true for a lot of others as well?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I had access to both, I always chose SD, because I knew what (incredible stuff) it could do. I've had a Lot of people over the years who've taken both, tell me that SD was the superior compound (anabolic-wise).
So I chose never to use Phera.
Maybe the same was true for a lot of others as well?
Maybe, phera was definitely known for having worse side effects but it didn't give me any, neither did SD. But I liked phera better, not by a lot, but enough that if it was still available I'd buy it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe, phera was definitely known for having worse side effects but it didn't give me any, neither did SD. But I liked phera better, not by a lot, but enough that if it was still available I'd buy it
I'm not referring to you here, but a lot of guys wanted to use (or at least try) Phera because it got a rep for being a feel-good compound.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not referring to you here, but a lot of guys wanted to use (or at least try) Phera because it got a rep for being a feel-good compound.
I’m trying to remember but I think SD was good at 10 or 20mg. Phera took like 30-40mg to shine.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m trying to remember but I think SD was good at 10 or 20mg. Phera took like 30-40mg to shine.
Some stacked Phera with SD. Since Phera was more wet, you’d start with Phera and then bridge into SD.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phera was originally released in 15mg caps. Guys ran 15-45mg daily. When Cel cloned it the first batch was 15mg then 10mg. I had so many cel clones yet I had no idea what I was doing then

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i never went over 30 on phera., 20 for sd...never had bad sides from either.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
phera vs sd

wet vs dry
more chances of bigger tits vs smaller tits
lil libido loss vs all libido loss
wait for gains vs quick gains
have to work harder vs dont have to wok that hard

my thoughts on the comparison .. but i agree i thought phera was awesome, one of the best bridge compound .. i know phera bridged into xtren was so popular in our days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did y’all think of dimethandrostenol ?
never ran it but followed along with people logs/reviews and people seemed to like it

Total Flex Blog 2013
Structure and Function:
Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

Metabolism:
Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).

claims 1000-1040 anabolic potency.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because Superdrol is routinely used in bodybuilding contest prep in the exact same instances that Anadrol used to be, without the water. It is the superior option (Super-Anadrol), so guys who need more fullness at the end of prep usually opt for that now.

And of course Anadrol is routinely used by strength athletes, or some bodybuilders in off-season. But Pheraplex doesn’t do anything better than what’s available, so there isn’t a big demand - that’s my guess.

What did y’all think of dimethandrostenol ?
Hardly anabolic, dry, mainly a weightclass strength drug. Not nearly as toxic or potent as it was hyped to be. Everyone basically says the same thing, you get a couple lbs of glycogen and some extra strength and hardness for higher blood pressure and some heartburn.

Used it the last 3 weeks at 40mg of a meet prep this summer & that’s exactly what I experienced as well. Basically was just using it up.

I have heard a lot of guys go up to 50 or even 60mg, but you’re just not going to really squeeze gains out of it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know there are so many OG's here that started with me or even before me here .. Feel free to post pics of images that you miss from back in the good days .. show these young-ins what they are missing out on ..

I feel like you just joined newbie… #08 crew… :p
Edit: been so long I even forgot when I joined, had to go back and look up my first username.

but I miss that good ol hdrol and mdrol.
ah, the days of wondering about a and b isomer versions of mdrol…..

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
😪 Am I the only person on the planet that doesn't respond to M1T?
I responded to it, but not well. Have attempted to run it numerous times.
that and methyl dienolone were more sides than gains.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Karbinol
S.E.R.M. Matrix500mg
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
That was actually a great addition to pct only problem was dudes mistaking it for a serm.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk, all the ug labs I know all sell sd now (and trest) but they’ve ignored the others. I’m guessing it’s because pheraplex got banned in the uk while sd continued to be sold, and in doing so, had time to solidify it’s name in the bro circuit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk, all the ug labs I know all sell sd now (and trest) but they’ve ignored the others. I’m guessing it’s because pheraplex got banned in the uk while sd continued to be sold, and in doing so, had time to solidify it’s name in the bro circuit.
I'm surprised the UGL scene never got into epistane, when that was popular and guys started figuring it out how well it worked I know quite a few guys who replaced their Winnie with it in their contest prep. I feel like the UGL just looks for whatever there's a market in and they make it. But certain things mainly phera just seem to disappear off the face of the planet.

Like I can absolutely see why trest and superdrol are now everywhere, they have that stigma of being the two most amazing things to get you huge so every Joe shmos wants to buy them

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was actually a great addition to pct only problem was dudes mistaking it for a serm.
yup agree .. although i am against using 6bromo in PCT . i prefered it on a cycle