Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The trick is finding the hole in the government’s game and making a big deal of that in court. Seems to work every time. And Uncle Sam tends to leave lots of holes. A good bluff can always be called. It’s just the poor schmucks who don’t know the way it works who end up really getting towed under. And I think had we known before what we know now about how this all goes down, we might have had some victories keeping the original now banned PHs legal. Or even steroids back in the 80s. And 90s...

Maybe we ought to elect more bodybuilders and former pro wrestlers/football players.
serena Williams?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They probably have spies on this and every forum.....Should all the secrets be given out here? ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here comes the plea deal, where they rat out a list full of other people to escape a life sentence.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They probably have spies on this and every forum.....Should all the secrets be given out here? ?
They don’t need spies. This forums topics and discussion replies turn up near the top of google. That’s how I ended up joining this place. I read something crazy and had to correct it. And I’ve been trying to save the day ever since.

If we talk openly about the best stuff on AM, then people will see that and buy it and they will be the wrong people. Not good for grey market supplements.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both pj and Aaron are getting trolled hard on instagram

And yet the legion is willing to help bail out PJ

Don’t know if stupid or really loyal..

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
this will be an interesting case

all those damn feminazis tryna ban anything that works

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They always seem to beat the charges and come out making a fortune. It will be interesting to see if these charges stick.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just read the court documents...ho lee fook.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it just me but the way i read it was that the feds are accusing BL amongst other things of pumping out 'Contaminated' supplements by which i mean it isnt matching whats on the tin??

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me but the way i read it was that the feds are accusing BL amongst other things of pumping out 'Contaminated' supplements by which i mean it isnt matching whats on the tin??
no, it means they contained exactly what was on the label (i mean this seriously, not in jest)

GrowthFiend

Awards
I was subpoenaed to testify at the BSL grand jury hearing a year ago in Florida. They are done. It's going to be a race to who cooperates first to get the best plea deal.

Even worse will be Ironmag Labs / Robert DiMaggio. I was subpoenaed for that grand jury hearing a few months ago. I believe when that is handed down, it is going to be more rubust than the BSL charges. And it should be.
How are you related to all this?

And what's the deal with IML? Why more robust than bsl?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well its a shame all these supplement companies are getting taken down. At least in the UK adults can make an informed choice. I cant understand why they are so eager to target you guys as surely they realise it will just push the industry underground which leads to less safety and regulation.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
[video=youtube;xQhhW4LFF7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhhW4LFF7c[/video]

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the website is still up... whats the over/under on the number of days before they have some huge clearance sale and shut down?