Metha-Quad Extreme by Blackstone Labs

Denright22

Awards
Has anyone used Metha-Quad Extreme by Blackstone Labs? If so, what’s your experience, if not, what do you think of the ingredients:

Androsterone (150mg) is an incredibly versatile prohormone that ultimately converts to stanolone, a.ka. dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which brings some serious muscle-building potential. On top of that, not only is androsterone NOT estrogenic, but it actually exerts some anti-estrogen effects in the body, making this the perfect prohormone to use for lean bulking / cutting cycles.

1 androstene-3b-ol,17-one (50mg) undergoes a 2-step conversion ultimately transforming into 1-testosterone, a powerful testosterone derivative. Also known as 1-Andro or 1-DHEA, this muscle-building compound does NOT aromatize to estrogen. 1-Andro boasts 1:2 anabolic:androgenic ratio, meaning leaner, drier gains, with little to no fat accumulation during bulking phases

4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one (50mg) also goes by the names 4-Andro or 4-DHEA. 4-Andro undergoes a 2-step conversion that results in testosterone -- the ultimate muscle-building hormone in the body. 4-Andro is known to significantly ramp up appetite, which helps when it’s time to get all those extra muscle-growing calories in!

Arimistane (50mg) is a powerful suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) that reduces circulating levels of estrogen and cortisol in the body. Arimistane blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, significantly boosting natural testosterone production.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ingredients are good but doses aren’t that great. Better off running super mandro and mandro the giant or the iconic topical 1 and 4 andros. Oral you want at least 300mg of 1&4 andro.

Denright22

Awards
Ingredients are good but doses aren’t that great. Better off running super mandro and mandro the giant or the iconic topical 1 and 4 andros. Oral you want at least 300mg of 1&4 andro.

Do you have links to the supplements that I can check out?

Denright22

Awards
The name is misleading, as there are no methyls in there, and yes quite under dosed.
Do you have a recommendation for a supplement that will give huge gains relatively quick?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i just looked at it dosages are TERRIBLE!!!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 serving = 1 tablet
1 tablet = 150/50/50/50

So, would 2 servings (2 pills) = 300/100/100/100?

what am I missing?
my bad im not a math wiz either sorry. i had the 300 mg in my brain :p

Denright22

Awards
my bad im not a math wiz either sorry. i had the 300 mg in my brain :p
It’s all good. These ingredients are new to me, so I just want to make sure that taking 2 pills per day is worth something. What am I getting “enough” of, and what’s definitely not enough?

I’m looking to make some noticeable gains, but I’m not a body builder, in competitions or anything like that.

Denright22

Awards
Yep.

OP ...
Did you already buy this product?
Not yet. Just doing research. I want something that’s going to give me noticeable in a shorter period of time. I’m not a bodybuilder or into competitions or anything like that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not yet. Just doing research. I want something that’s going to give me noticeable in a shorter period of time. I’m not a bodybuilder or into competitions or anything like that.
A lot of guys have enjoyed a cycle with the Compounds contained in that product.
But honestly man... With that particular product (brand), there's just not really a good way to run it.

The products that @Afi140 mentioned above sound Much better.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have a recommendation for a supplement that will give huge gains relatively quick?
There’s really no shortcuts in this endeavor.
Train hard, follow a program, track your progress, eat big…Be consistent in both.
Don’t mess around in the gym, wear a hoodie and put headphones over the hood, if you have to,…something I do often. Every now and then I still have to tell a bud, “hey I’m here to work” or “clocks tickin’” you get the idea…

If you want the andro route, get the transdermals from iconic before they sell out and have a SERM for pct (don’t be like that future lawyer guy here 🤣)