ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys! Are there any promo codes active currently!?

There was a mishap and I never recieved my 6 bottles of Androgin last time. Have a friend travelling to the states so I'm asking him to purchase for me. If anyone could let me know or inbox me a one off promo code it sure would mean a lot (on my salary )! Thank you!! Can't wait to finally get in on androgin!

@ValiantThor08 @brundel hope you guys are well!
Also, if there was a mishap with your order, did you fill out this link?

Wolfhound123

Awards
First day of 6 capsules.....nothing lol. Anyways are the pills supposed to be red and black ? I thought they were orange

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First day of 6 capsules.....nothing lol. Anyways are the pills supposed to be red and black ? I thought they were orange
Were you expecting gainz on the first day?

Orange caps was the first batch. Red & black caps is the second batch. So it’s legit.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New bottles have red and black caps. Completely normal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a bit since I have given any major updates so I thought I would give everyone an idea of whats ahead.

1. BLR and Antaeus are working together on a new project that has been in the works for some time now.
There will be a new brand coming in the next couple of months.
I have been mentioning a new stimulant. It took ALOT of work but we have something exceptional.
Patented. Novel stimulant.
This stuff puts every stim presently used in supps to shame. Smoother/cleaner, no jitters, long half life, absolutely no crash.
Most of all its powerful. Stronger than caffeine by a good deal.
A single dose gives me crisp strong stimulation for HOURS.
Combined with other stims....well....its not for the faint of heart.
This is not something anyone has seen or heard of.
It is 100% natural (I have it growing in my yard presently) quite the beautiful plant. And we have tested the plant confirming the chemical is present. This is not a magic show where we try to pass off something 100% synthetic.
You can expect to see 2 products in the next 60 days or so.
One will be a liquid fat burner. Utilizing the new stim and several new trademarked and or patented ingredients.
These are all highly potent, highly soluble, highly bioavailable. The potion is rapidly absorbed and the fat burning effects are absolutely insane.
For now and for the foreseeable future this will only be available through our brands. HINT
Eventually we will license it.

Over the next 6 months this company will be introducing some pretty interesting things. Revolutionary.
Most will be patented and trademarked ingredients that will be utilized first by our brands and then offered for licensing.
Some you have never heard of
Some you may have but we have either augmented or created analogues etc.
Either way there are some major changes coming for the nutraceutical industry

2. on the BLR side.
We have a new transdermal coming.
We have major changes coming to the whole lineup as we update the products.
Many of the products will have changes coming. And I dont mean we are going to F up the formulas like so many brands do when they change formulas. These changes will be additive only. 0 subtractions.
We are just adding new ingredients to make the products better.
Wait till you see what we are cooking up ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two favorites working together! That’s a win! Good stuff and can’t wait for it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a bit since I have given any major updates so I thought I would give everyone an idea of whats ahead.

1. BLR and Antaeus are working together on a new project that has been in the works for some time now.
I have been mentioning a new stimulant. It took ALOT of work but we have something exceptional.
This stuff puts every stim presently used in supps to shame. Smoother/cleaner, no jitters, long half life, absolutely no crash.
It is 100% natural (I have it growing in my yard presently) quite the beautiful plant. And we have tested the plant confirming the chemical is present. This is not a magic show where we try to pass off something 100% synthetic.
One will be a liquid fat burner. Utilizing the new stim and several new trademarked and or patented ingredients.
These are all highly potent, highly soluble, highly bioavailable. The potion is rapidly absorbed and the fat burning effects are absolutely insane.
For now and for the foreseeable future this will only be available through our brands. HINT

Over the next 6 months this company will be introducing some pretty interesting things. Revolutionary.
Most will be patented and trademarked ingredients that will be utilized first by our brands and then offered for licensing.

2. on the BLR side.
Many of the products will have changes coming. And I dont mean we are going to F up the formulas like so many brands do when they change formulas. These changes will be additive only. 0 subtractions.
Literally changing the industry! Im so stoked for this I can hardly contain myself.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

2. on the BLR side.
I am hyped!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Hey @brundel will you be having a vegan eaa product with HICA down the line? I think that’d be cool..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @brundel will you be having a vegan eaa product with HICA down the line? I think that’d be cool..
Probably not. Its just not in our niche.
We are more about paving a new path. You can find Eaa's from hundreds of other brands and I think it wont likely be something we do. But there will be plenty of stuff from us on the way.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on reinforcement stock.
IF we run the sale now we will be oos on alot of things in an hour or two.
We could do it but alot of people will miss out.
My opinion is its better to wait. Hopefully this will be relatively soon. Like this week or early next.

Covid has caused some serious issues with global commerce.
This is effecting everything
Bottles
Capsules
Raw materials
We have had some BLR bottles sitting at long beach port for 3 weeks.
Raw material orders that normally take a week. 11 weeks and counting.
Caps....We are having to use any and every color we can. As you guys probably noticed we are even using orange flavored caps.

Hopefully things ease up soon.

On a brighter note.
NEOTEK is coming.....
Product 1 will be a novel stim (2 new stims in it!) One is revolutionary. Patented, trademarked.
The other we will be testing this coming week. #2 wont be patented but trademarked but its still very interesting.
This product will be JUST a stim blend. Nothing else.

#2 fat burner. This is a liquid. Will be a shot or a smallish RTD. Working out the details now.
Not only will it have the new stim but it will have some exceptional trademarked ingredients.
NEW trademarked ingredients unique to NEOTEK.

The trademarked ingredients will also be available to other brands to license.
Over the next year the portfolio of raws available through NEOTEK will expend drastically.
And, the NEOTEK brand will carry some really amazing stuff.

Again this company is a co op with Antaeus/BLR.
Expect great things.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My opinion is its better to wait. Hopefully this will be relatively soon. Like this week or early next.

Bottles
Capsules
Raw materials
Caps....We are having to use any and every color we can. As you guys probably noticed we are even using orange flavored caps.

On a brighter note.
NEOTEK is coming.....
Product 1 will be a novel stim (2 new stims in it!) One is revolutionary. Patented, trademarked.
The other we will be testing this coming week. #2 wont be patented but trademarked but its still very interesting.

#2 fat burner. This is a liquid. Will be a shot or a smallish RTD. Working out the details now.
Not only will it have the new stim but it will have some exceptional trademarked ingredients.

Over the next year the portfolio of raws available through NEOTEK will expend drastically.

Expect great things.
I cannot wait!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nootrol is no longer on the BLR website. Has it been discontinued?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Bottles
Capsules
Raw materials

On a brighter note.
NEOTEK is coming.....

Expect great things.
Any news @brundel?

Waiting on this sale to trial the pump product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure if you aren’t on our mailing list you get on it. Lots of exciting things in the future and I believe Brundel said there MIGHT be a sale soon. Sign up so you get notified.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure if you aren’t on our mailing list you get on it. Lots of exciting things in the future and I believe Brundel said there MIGHT be a sale soon. Sign up so you get notified.
Side note, are you the Eclipse from M&M?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Deal on some Great Products !!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No but we already use many of these.
Ellagic acid in a cyclodextrin complex=Rebirth
Ursolic acid= Vector
Salidroside=11% salidroside on our site for 20$
Quercetin as quercetin niacin co crystals with improved bioavailability from around 1% to around 40%+ = Follidrone
Korean mistletoe=Vector
Forskolin on our site solo for 20$
Hey Brundel,
I'm hoping you can help me here. How much niacin is in a 3 cap serving of follidrone? Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel,
I'm hoping you can help me here. How much niacin is in a 3 cap serving of follidrone? Thanks.
About 100mg. But keep in mind its bound to quercetin so there is no flush.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you’re not subscribed to our newsletter, let me just say, you are missing out!! I just got some super exciting news in my inbox! Run subscribe! Let me know if you are a new subscriber!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you’re not subscribed to our newsletter, let me just say, you are missing out!! I just got some super exciting news in my inbox! Run subscribe! Let me know if you are a new subscriber!
@love2liftkat, Kat good to see you back around here !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Short term sale happening.
Code AUG
25% off and a free pair of BLR lifting straps with 75$ or more purchase value.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the straps!! Great add to the sale too!