******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting close. I think it really depends on how much I want to put into it. I wanted to create a video outlining the pathways etc but....we would probably have to wait a while.
So ill just put up the text and image writeup. Will work on it more tonight. I'd say I'm at 80%
Good enough for me Hahahaha

Release the kraken!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like it's the beginning of Prom Night, and I can't wait to see how it will end ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm starting to think he's just a tease !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, we are getting close. All of the raws arrived but one was missing so I am having it over nighted from Sabinsa. Thankfully they carry it as it was a common chemical.
I am working on the writeup presently. I want to make sure things are explained well because I guarantee when you see the ingredient panel you will have lots of questions. So Im trying to answer them as much as possible in the writeup.
POSSIBLY this evening we will be ready.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm starting to think he's just a tease !!
No, we are getting close. All of the raws arrived but one was missing so I am having it over nighted from Sabinsa. Thankfully they carry it as it was a common chemical.
I am working on the writeup presently. I want to make sure things are explained well because I guarantee when you see the ingredient panel you will have lots of questions. So Im trying to answer them as much as possible in the writeup.
I'm just messing with you !

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mix, cap & bottle at your own facility or send it off somewhere? Just curious.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sooner the better. Dying for that presale!

@brundel

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Products are made not at BLR but at a building nearby.
I also own a manufacturing facility. This allows my to better control what goes into our products.
Quite a few of the brands we discuss here are made at the same facility.
Gotcha, That's cool. That also allows better production control as well as quality control

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will work exceptionally well with FD for multiple reasons.
The anabolic pathway is different for one so youll get a stacking effect.
Sure you will be asked this alot but, how would you compare it to FD and Vector. Did your initial trails show more promising results with the Androgin?

If you were on a tight Budget and which 2 would you stack together out of FD, Vector and Androgin?

If you had the money would you stack all 3?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure you will be asked this alot but, how would you compare it to FD and Vector. Did your initial trails show more promising results with the Androgin?

If you were on a tight Budget and which 2 would you stack together out of FD, Vector and Androgin?

If you had the money would you stack all 3?
They are all 3 different but I think androgin is stronger.
But if you have a choice for sure stack because they have different MOAs.
For example follidrone is a myostatin inhibitor so adding that to the mix would be awesome.
And Vector always seems to fill me out.
I think Id do Androgin and Foll if I could only do 2 and all 3 if I had the money.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t wanna post this in the other thread to keep it focused on androgin. Brundel mentioned a new website, any chance you guys will accept Apple Pay on it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t wanna post this in the other thread to keep it focused on androgin. Brundel mentioned a new website, any chance you guys will accept Apple Pay on it?
Honestly Im not 100%. We are shifting everything to shopify so if shopify allows it we will be able to allow it.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Im not 100%. We are shifting everything to shopify so if shopify allows it we will be able to allow it.
Thanks for the reply, looks like it likely will be if I’m understanding my search results correctly.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
@brundel Slightly OT but would you consider setting up a supply arrangement with an EU-based retailer now that the UK has left the Union? Getting supplements into the EU from the US-based stores has always been a pain and one must assume the same issues will apply to shipments from the UK as well going forward. Would be great to be able to source BLR products from an internal EU vendor as opposed to taking the risk of extra taxes and overzealous anti-supplement customs issues!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Slightly OT but would you consider setting up a supply arrangement with an EU-based retailer now that the UK has left the Union? Getting supplements into the EU from the US-based stores has always been a pain and one must assume the same issues will apply to shipments from the UK as well going forward. Would be great to be able to source BLR products from an internal EU vendor as opposed to taking the risk of extra taxes and overzealous anti-supplement customs issues!
I dont see why not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lets hope your website is able to handle the vast number of orders that will come through...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
barische
If that is you in your profile pic, I am envious !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets hope your website is able to handle the vast number of orders that will come through...
I dont see why it wouldnt. But either way we will be able to get to everyone.
We have extra staff coming in to help with shipping.

By the way the new labels are here and they are so nice. Wait till you guys see.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was getting worried about not being able to get this first day but, you'd have to assume BLR has to plan for "normies" who purchase their products as well, the availability should def outlast whatever 15 of us on this forum will gobble up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was getting worried about not being able to get this first day but, you'd have to assume BLR has to plan for "normies" who purchase their products as well, the availability should def outlast whatever 15 of us on this forum will gobble up.
Yah we generally plan for several thousand units for launch so unless you really sleep there shouldnt be an issue.
In the past we have sold out and needed more. I think this time we have enough but we will see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont see why it wouldnt. But either way we will be able to get to everyone.
We have extra staff coming in to help with shipping.

By the way the new labels are here and they are so nice. Wait till you guys see.
The new labels are sick!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the site still take Canadian and other international orders?
Presently our site does not. The new site will.
Im working on trying to make sure canadians can order for the sale. If not we will allow a secondary order period and take canadian orders. Our platform just doesnt handle the shipping calculations properly and we wind up paying a ton of the shipping. The new site will allow for global orders which is nice but it wont be done for the sale unfortuinately.
Either way Ill make sure everyone gets a bottle ;)

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Powermyself?? The are great voor EU orders
Unless I'm mistaken, both they and JW are UK based for shipping, issue is that because of Brexit, shipments from the UK into the EU are now subject to customs inspection and import duty - and a lot of customs people in the EU have this "if we don't know what it is, assume it's banned and send it back" attitude to supplements. Irish customs certainly do anyway!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time to fill all those boxes !!

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to place an order, I just started a 2 bottle cycle of m-test, would you stack it or wait and run androgin alone? Currently trying to lean a little while maintaining strength.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to place an order, I just started a 2 bottle cycle of m-test, would you stack it or wait and run androgin alone? Currently trying to lean a little while maintaining strength.
Wouldn't be a reason not to stack since mtest is a test booster that works differently than Androgin. Androgin is going to be sufficiently powerful by itself :)

Wolfhound123

Awards
This might be a stupid question but would you recommend me adding this on my rad140/ostarine cycle for “extra gains” or leave it for pct.. and second question, can I double the dose of the recommended amount lol ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This might be a stupid question but would you recommend me adding this on my rad140/ostarine cycle for “extra gains” or leave it for pct.. and second question, can I double the dose of the recommended amount lol ?
I would think you might want to give it a try at the recommended dose first.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
pct may be better idea.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id save it for PCT and id start with the recommended dose first. We based the dosing directly from results produced during the testing phases.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT. And I wouldn't mind you being a guinea pig for everyone if you want to double dose. I'm assuming the worse case scenario would be law of diminishing returns.