******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Can’t wait to see the loggers for the new product and what they get off it
Same, I’d love to log it, but I’m planning to just grab some right away. I’ll post how it goes/a review and keep extra sups the same(d3, k2, and coq10). I’ll keep track of strength gains as well as arm and leg measurements. Will probably be my last push for muscle gains before leaning out for the summer.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
“Andro”? Need that ingredient profile and rundown ASAP @brundel

Intro sale on SSS next week????

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
It's plainly obvious that this is going to be an androgen-infused craft Gin, to be enjoyed after a workout with a slice of lime and a tonic of choice.

And I, for one, couldn't be more excited to get pumped and pissed simultaneously. Been waitinf my whole life for such a combo!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
“Andro”? Need that ingredient profile and rundown ASAP @brundel

Intro sale on SSS next week????
Need profile for sure and I hope so!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's plainly obvious that this is going to be an androgen-infused craft Gin, to be enjoyed after a workout with a slice of lime and a tonic of choice.

And I, for one, couldn't be more excited to get pumped and pissed simultaneously. Been waitinf my whole life for such a combo!
Haha drunken gains.. I'm back in college

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No black seeds.
What is in it is very solid though.
Lots of good data. Multiple studies showing anabolism from several pathways per ingredient. And testing was very impressive.
I can tell you with certainty its gonna make some waves.
I can also tell you that as far as I can tell nothing quite like this has ever existed.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
No black seeds.
Lots of good data. Multiple studies showing anabolism from several pathways per ingredient. And testing was very impressive.
I can also tell you that as far as I can tell nothing quite like this has ever existed.
How bout a little sneak peek..

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No black seeds.
Erection intensified after reading this

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No black seeds.
THIS IS A RELIEF: "Lots of good data. Multiple studies showing anabolism from several pathways per ingredient. And testing was very impressive"

I remember the old 3,4-Divanilly debacle where it finally came out there wasn't even a standard available to test against.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
true nutrition has put out an apigenin product so I would doubt that this product is not based around it.
You doubt the product is not based around it? So you think it is then? That product is actually an Ajuga Turkestanica Extract based product with api also

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THIS IS A RELIEF: "Lots of good data. Multiple studies showing anabolism from several pathways per ingredient. And testing was very impressive"

I remember the old 3,4-Divanilly debacle where it finally came out there wasn't even a standard available to test against.
Yah.......unfortunately there is alot of this type of thing done in the supp industry. Because people really dont know whats in the product except the label and companies can put whatever they want on there with little or no chance of someone checking.
Still lots of products with it on their label. To me it just shows that the company doesnt really know about their ingredients.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You doubt the product is not based around it? So you think it is then? That product is actually an Ajuga Turkestanica Extract based product with api also
yeah, my bad. I meant that I doubt that it is based around it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Writeup will be soon. Probably not today but maybe tomorrow or the next day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you guys will be surprised.
Nothing in the product will be from a plant nobody has heard of.
Maybe we should talk about what makes a good anabolic (any kind steroid, sarm, peptide) work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep checking back, waiting on the Write Up !?!?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
we r excited and pumped!!!! I got my credit card ready!! i was gonna order a new stack from swanson but thinking about waiting for this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a whole pile of credit card numbers, I hope a few are good !!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lmao

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its raining like the great flood over here so I'll likely not go to office and stay home to work on the writeup.
Cool, Sunny and Windy here in PA today!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Anyone supplement with l-carnitine? I’ve yet to try an effective dose since I heard about this years ago and now heard about it again recently, but since it increases the amount of androgen receptors on muscle cells I wonder if it could potentiate this product.
I trust that anything BLR puts out is going to be great on its own, just a thought on something that might be cool to stack with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone supplement with l-carnitine? I’ve yet to try an effective dose since I heard about this years ago and now heard about it again recently, but since it increases the amount of androgen receptors on muscle cells I wonder if it could potentiate this product.
I trust that anything BLR puts out is going to be great on its own, just a thought on something that might be cool to stack with it.
I've never noticed anything out of it ???

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just listened to something about l carnitine. If you take it orally you have to megadose it for it to do anything. Otherwise injecting is the way to go.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 ingredients that aid in this kind of thing: LCLT and Eucommia Ulmoides.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Its raining like the great flood over here so I'll likely not go to office and stay home to work on the writeup.
Now would be a great time for the release! Couple hours before some football action starts up!

Go Packers

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
2 ingredients that aid in this kind of thing: LCLT and Eucommia Ulmoides.
Oooh I feel like I’ve seen Eucommia Ulmoides mentioned recently, had no idea it did that. Thanks for enlightening me onto it. Sounds like a sick combo to potentiate this or a test booster like viron. 😁

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh I feel like I’ve seen Eucommia Ulmoides mentioned recently, had no idea it did that. Thanks for enlightening me onto it. Sounds like a sick combo to potentiate this or a test booster like viron.
We saw alot of gyno symptoms when we tested a strong eu extract. We tested it for potential use in angrogin. One guy had to have the gyno removed via surgery.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

How’s the write up coming along
Getting close. I think it really depends on how much I want to put into it. I wanted to create a video outlining the pathways etc but....we would probably have to wait a while.
So ill just put up the text and image writeup. Will work on it more tonight. I'd say I'm at 80%

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
We saw alot of gyno symptoms when we tested a strong eu extract. We tested it for potential use in angrogin. One guy had to have the gyno removed via surgery.
Oof, my natural tits can’t take that!! 😂
Always had soft looking nipples, so thanks for the info.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Getting close. I think it really depends on how much I want to put into it. I wanted to create a video outlining the pathways etc but....we would probably have to wait a while.
So ill just put up the text and image writeup. Will work on it more tonight. I'd say I'm at 80%
Most important question is when will the product actually be released? Lol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy herbs can do this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most important question is when will the product actually be released? Lol
I cant give you an exact date because I just dont know. Id think the rest of the raws will arive early this coming week and we will get to work producing. Maybe 5-7 days.