GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After I win the billion dollar lottery this friday I will be buying a boatload of the new supps.
can i have a million $ please ? and i will do the same if i win lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm trying to think here which would be cooler, getting the BLR anabolic stack in my hands RIGHT NOW, or winning the lottery on friday..

But after some serious thinking, I realise the lottery win would allow me to buy a lot of the BLR new product when it arrives and would open up all kinds of opportunities.. I have to learn to be more patient.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey boys, sorry to burst your bubble but its just L-Leucine pills ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is the deal, if I win the lottery, everyone on this board will get a lifetime supply of BLR products from me.
lol..ill take it up a notch.. if i win .. i will buy everyone here all of AM sponser products ( not IML - sorry you guys are stupid rich already lol )

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
just put on my big boy pants, Looking to fill in thoze quad sweeps!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I win I will be driving a really nice ride !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of the raws have arrived.
We are just waiting on 1 more package which will come hopefully today.
Labels are in printing.
Writeup is at about 60%.
Product renders are done.

VERY SOON I will be starting a new anabolic thread.
This is it boys and girls the wait is almost over.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of the raws have arrived.
We are just waiting on 1 more package which will come hopefully today.
Labels are in printing.
Writeup is at about 60%.
Product renders are done.

VERY SOON I will be starting a new anabolic thread.
This is it boys and girls the wait is almost over.
Awesome. Should that arrive today, when would you expect to have the finished product in hand to then toss up the link to buy?

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I’m hype, running f2 right now and would love to run it into the new product. Looking to make some new pr’s in this new year!!
Still need to try vector, but I think I’m going to have to try this new baby first!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont want to promise a date because I really dont know. The additional raws might lag or something else who knows.
I think the product thread will go up tomorrow or next day and we should have a smooth release of info up to launch.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Damnnnn
By the way is this gonna need a pct or is Rebirth gonna do the job?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnnnn
By the way is this gonna need a pct or is Rebirth gonna do the job?
So an interesting note. We only ran bloodwork on one tester but his overall test levels rose.
There is a study that indicates we should see this rise via direct stimulation of lutinizing hormone. So for now I dont think you'll need a pct but we will have to feel it out as more people take it.
To this point nobody has taken the full product. We had 30 total testers each tested one or more of the ingredients but nobody has tested more than 50% at once. This is of course because we want to ensure that each ingredient does its job alone.

This product will set a new standard.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
So an interesting note. We only ran bloodwork on one tester but his overall test levels rose.
There is a study that indicates we should see this rise via direct stimulation of lutinizing hormone. So for now I dont think you'll need a pct but we will have to feel it out as more people take it.
To this point nobody has taken the full product. We had 30 total testers each tested one or more of the ingredients but nobody has tested more than 50% at once. This is of course because we want to ensure that each ingredient does its job alone.

This product will set a new standard.
So the AM community is essentially going to be guinea pigs lol? Do you plan on sponsoring a few runs (once this releases) with bloodwork to get a gauge on whether one truly does need a PCT or not? I’d assume people buying in the long-term would like to know what it’s truly doing to their body and not continually just going off a “feel”

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the AM community is essentially going to be guinea pigs lol? Do you plan on sponsoring a few runs (once this releases) with bloodwork to get a gauge on whether one truly does need a PCT or not? I’d assume people buying in the long-term would like to know what it’s truly doing to their body and not continually just going off a “feel”
You are welcome to run bloodwork.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 98 percent of the am community loves to be guinea pigs, we usually take a buy it and figure it out approach. Most of us on here can figure out from the profile if pct is needed, I appreciate the better be safe than sorry approach but we also have trust and faith in a reputable brand and a proven professional that brundle is.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I would say 98 percent of the am community loves to be guinea pigs, we usually take a buy it and figure it out approach. Most of us on here can figure out from the profile if pct is needed, I appreciate the better be safe than sorry approach but we also have trust and faith in a reputable brand and a proven professional that brundle is.
I get that. And I typically wouldn’t have thought twice about a natty product needing a PCT. It wouldn’t have crossed my mind had brundel not mentioned the possibility of it. With the name “Andro...” and the inkling that some users may need one, I hope some people run bloodwork so we *know* what’s going on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to be good !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get that. And I typically wouldn’t have thought twice about a natty product needing a PCT. It wouldn’t have crossed my mind had brundel not mentioned the possibility of it. With the name “Andro...” and the inkling that some users may need one, I hope some people run bloodwork so we *know* what’s going on.
We ultimately do not believe PCT is necessary. The only reason a "possible" was thrown out is because the only thing guaranteed in life is death and taxes.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyped for this, saving out on my "staple" BB supps to run a few bottles of this.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
let me guess

methly palmitate, oleate,
L-carnitine
forskolin
Capsaisin
zinc, magnesium, Selenium