******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone subbed in this thread wanted to give you guys an update regarding BLR plans for the end of 2020.
Over the last 2 years we have tested about a dozen ingredients looking for the next anabolic.
Of these we saw some minor successes, we saw some big losers and some with unacceptable side effects.
But....We also found some really exceptional candidates which have passed through testing and are basically ready to roll.
One of these, I think, is likely the strongest natural anabolic I have seen. Its actually a complex mix of standardized extracts but it seems to be easily on par with any SARM or light PH.
We also found a family of chems with pretty solid anabolic strength and fat burning effects.
The plan is to combine all of these into the next BLR anabolic.

I think this will be stronger than anything natural we have yet seen.
And I think itll be better than some things that are NOT natural.
Stay tuned.
And again if you are not signed up for our newsletter head over to https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
and sign up so you dont miss the release dates, log ops, deals, sales and giveaways.

And finally dont forget to join the Lion anabolic research group on FB. We got a good group of guys and gals over there.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone subbed in this thread wanted to give you guys an update regarding BLR plans for the end of 2020.
Over the last 2 years we have tested about a dozen ingredients looking for the next anabolic.
Of these we saw some minor successes, we saw some big losers and some with unacceptable side effects.
But....We also found some really exceptional candidates which have passed through testing and are basically ready to roll.
One of these, I think, is likely the strongest natural anabolic I have seen. Its actually a complex mix of standardized extracts but it seems to be easily on par with any SARM or light PH.
We also found a family of chems with pretty solid anabolic strength and fat burning effects.

Stay tuned.
And again if you are not signed up for our newsletter head over to https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
and sign up so you dont miss the release dates, log ops, deals, sales and giveaways.

And finally dont forget to join the Lion anabolic research group on FB. We got a good group of guys and gals over there.

Awesome! Sounds great. I am already wanting to get my hands on some and don't know what it is.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Stay tuned.

Super stoked!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right . Very exciting to see what we come up with !!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Stay tuned.

Just bumping this update! So exciting!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant wait

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bomb !

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Stay tuned.

Brundel,

Would you say this will be stronger than a Vector and Follidrone stack? Regardless of your answer, I am looking forward to the release!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Christmas is just around the corner, natty anabolic make some great gifts :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel,

Would you say this will be stronger than a Vector and Follidrone stack? Regardless of your answer, I am looking forward to the release!
I think these will all have their respective places in our toolbox. Just like multiple aas in cycle stacks. Presently my opinion is that this will be the strongest combination of natural anabolics and the strongest natural anabolic supp by a significant margin.
We have taken several very solid anaboliv compounds and modified them for bioavailability. And standardized a few that are absolute dynamite.
If all goes as planned I think this will be a significant step forward in the science and development of natural anabolic sports supplements.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel ... any news on the new anabolic?
Yes sir.
All of the raws have been ordered.
Labels are being designed.
It will likely take a bit, maybe 4 to max 6 weeks. This is because we have to make the primary ingredients custom vs something commonly in stock. It will be worth it though. This stuff is highly anabolic.
Its a natural SARM.
Binds directly to androgen receptors
Stimulates Mtor, IGF1 and a host of growth factors.
Has exceptional GDA properties.

I dont know of anything natural that competes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir.
It will likely take a bit, maybe 4 to max 6 weeks. This is because we have to make the primary ingredients custom vs something commonly in stock. It will be worth it though. This stuff is highly anabolic.
Its a natural SARM.

Exciting

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir.
Its a natural SARM.

Already pre-ordered mine.......

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir.
Its a natural SARM.

It really is spectacular :D

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir.
Its a natural SARM.

Have you noticed any side effects from this as it binds directly to the androgen receptor? (I.e. hair loss, etc...)

Is a PCT needed?

Thanks again. Hyped for this product!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you named your new baby yet ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed any side effects from this as it binds directly to the androgen receptor? (I.e. hair loss, etc...)

Is a PCT needed?

Thanks again. Hyped for this product!
No, 0 side effects noted thus far. Its extremely unlikely that its as androgenic as DHT or even close.
As a general rule only anabolics with higher androgenic potential can cause hair issues and even then its usually only for those who are pre disposed.
I cant imagine anything natural causing this.

No pct. IN fact we expect test to rise a bit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's still a bit early to ask but will this need to be cycled or can it be taken continuously like Vector and Follidrone?
So far I've seen guys take it for 3 months straight with no issues. They stopped because samples ran out. Great muscle growth, fat loss and strength. And this was was without 70%of the final ingredients.
Gonna be an fn powerhouse.

And its not far away now. Raws are being manufactured, working on labels and marketing.

Launch will coincide with some killer new stuff like new brand presence, website, slogan etc

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far I've seen guys take it for 3 months straight with no issues. They stopped because samples ran out. Great muscle growth, fat loss and strength. And this was was without 70%of the final ingredients.
Gonna be an fn powerhouse.

And its not far away now. Raws are being manufactured, working on labels and marketing.

Launch will coincide with some killer new stuff like new brand presence, website, slogan etc
It’s going to be freakin amazing!!

panan

Awards
Will we in Europe be able to order it at the release? It is a pity that we cannot do that at present.
You may be working on it already, and trying to make the shipping cost reasonable.
Greetings from a fan in Sweden.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will we in Europe be able to order it at the release? It is a pity that we cannot do that at present.
You may be working on it already, and trying to make the shipping cost reasonable.
Greetings from a fan in Sweden.
Possible.
Ill talk to EU retailers. IF not we can do an EU launch shortly after.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t want for my 3 months lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir.
Its a natural SARM.

What is the half life? I have people asking me if this can replace anamorelin and or mk677.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are 12 total ingredients and close to all have been modified from their original forms so this is hard to estimate.
I think anabolic potential is easily = to these and effects should be much more pronounced than anything else available presently that is natural.
Everyone will see why and understand when they see the label and the writeup.
The writeup will need to have to versions. Simple short version and a complex one for us nerds. Just because the science is cool on this stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are 12 total ingredients and close to all have been modified from their original forms so this is hard to estimate.
I think anabolic potential is easily = to these and effects should be much more pronounced than anything else available presently that is natural.
The writeup will need to have to versions. Simple short version and a complex one for us nerds. Just because the science is cool on this stuff.
Dope . Will it be ready with in the next 3o-6o days ?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Will this be stackable with Vector and Follidrone or is it gonna replace them? :(

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be stackable with Vector and Follidrone or is it gonna replace them? :(
Will be stackable.
Vector and Follidrone both work differently from the new product. Would be great to stack them together.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can take them all, so put back some money each paycheck, and I am sure we will also have a nice sale!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Emergency Supplement Account - Check!