******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yes those labels are sweet looking! Looking forward to this!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind we have to ship to them (across the country) before they can ship to you.
Our labels still are not here. I expect tomorrow they will arrive and we will ship to NV the day after. Ish. They just dont want people freaking out because their pack hasnt shipped on time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labels showed up today. Well ship to nv tomorrow. Product will likely ship to you guys pretty quickly.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
A new anabolic is in the works.
the pre workout.
and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
Any update on the new anabolic and the next big thing? Given how much I liked letrone and fd2, I have some high hopes for everything brundel puts out.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
A new anabolic is in the works.
the pre workout.
and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
My panties are flooding rn

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the new anabolic and the next big thing? Given how much I liked letrone and fd2, I have some high hopes for everything brundel puts out.
Yah we have something super epic thats planned for launch in about 6 weeks. This is something anabolic, increased strength, endurance etc.
Will begin a public test phase in maybe a week or so. Stay tuned this one is super cool.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yah we have something super epic thats planned for launch in about 6 weeks. This is something anabolic, increased strength, endurance etc.
Will begin a public test phase in maybe a week or so. Stay tuned this one is super cool.
When you say anabolic...any chance you could elaborate? Im assuming not natty because of fd2.0

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting on what's next.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say anabolic...any chance you could elaborate? Im assuming not natty because of fd2.0
100% of our products going forward will be natural or vitamin or extract etc. No PH/DS/AAS.
This of course doesnt meal they dont work. FD2 is a testament to how well a natural anabolic can work if its formulated well.

There is a new natty anabolic along the lines of FD2. Plant based, strong effects. This is in the works but Im still tinkering with the ingredients and doses. I wont release until this stuff kicks like a mule. Its not a myostatin inhibitor. OTher pathways.

The stuff we are talking about testing soon here is not a plant. Its a mix of specific ingredients that together cause a specific effect.
I think this mix is going to be the next big thing in the supplement industry. My guess is this will send a wake that will hit just about everyone.
Youll soon see ;)

Public testing should begin in a week or 2.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly makes me ever more excited! good to hear, sounds like a stack of this and fd2.0 will be the natty stack of the future

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
100% of our products going forward will be natural or vitamin or extract etc. No PH/DS/AAS.
This of course doesnt meal they dont work. FD2 is a testament to how well a natural anabolic can work if its formulated well.

There is a new natty anabolic along the lines of FD2. Plant based, strong effects. This is in the works but Im still tinkering with the ingredients and doses. I wont release until this stuff kicks like a mule. Its not a myostatin inhibitor. OTher pathways.

The stuff we are talking about testing soon here is not a plant. Its a mix of specific ingredients that together cause a specific effect.
I think this mix is going to be the next big thing in the supplement industry. My guess is this will send a wake that will hit just about everyone.
Youll soon see ;)

Following for info!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and gentleman... BLR innovation!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Youll soon see ;)

When can the public actually buy it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When can the public actually buy it.
Could be within 4 weeks. Ish.
Im waiting on the test batch now.
When it arrives well begin 2 small trials.
They will last about a month. As we get close to the end of the trial and all looks good we will prepare for public release.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Youll soon see ;)

What's the specific effect you are talking about brundel

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will last about a month. As we get close to the end of the trial and all looks good we will prepare for public release.
Can I be a human guinea pig for the trial.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the specific effect you are talking about brundel
Would be much too revealing to say at this point.
But soon you guys will know ;)

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sir are the ultimate salesman! You sure know how to create an atmosphere of anticipation and excitement

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sir are the ultimate salesman! You sure know how to create an atmosphere of anticipation and excitement
It seems like that lol.
Im always happy when people are anticipating though. This one will be well worth the wait. ;)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
The atmosphere is created by consistently putting out amazing products that work.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I be a human guinea pig for the trial.
Its possible.
We will put up a thread. INitially we will look for guys who have tested for us before and given solid feedback.
Then we will open it to those with 500+ posts, no competitor affiliations, no blacklist etc etc.
If after these we still have spaces well will accept guys with lower posts on a case by case basis. Genreally I really di into their previous logs and I read through the last few months of their posts etc to see how reliable they seem. Have to keep in mind that I spend a ton of money and time on these projects. The first batches sometimes cost me a ton because nobody but us has really ever made the stuff. For example epicatechin was 2700$ a kg the first kg I had manufactured. Now its 450$!!! Because dozens of chinese suppliers have it. Nobody had it when we started in 2015 with Follidrone 1.
And because I will only have a handfull of trial samples its imperative that the testers we use are on top of it. They have to follow through and really provide the info we need. Its important for me/BLR but also for the community here and the public who will want to see how this stuff works in the real world since.....I know for a fact that no other company is using this stuff so we are paving a new path.
We want the public to have viable info to base their choices on.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The atmosphere is created by consistently putting out amazing products that work.
Thanks bro.
The feedback from Nootrol is insane. Im getting all these emails and PMs from guys who are on their first week and cant believe how well its working for them. Its great to have guys like you help us test and show everyone how these things work.
I think we have 5 spots for the trial. Like I was saying....I highly prefer previous testers. Just have to commit to a month using this stuff and documenting everything as much as possible.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.
The feedback from Nootrol is insane. Im getting all these emails and PMs from guys who are on their first week and cant believe how well its working for them. Its great to have guys like you help us test and show everyone how these things work.
I think we have 5 spots for the trial. Like I was saying....I highly prefer previous testers. Just have to commit to a month using this stuff and documenting everything as much as possible.
No surprise on the Nootrol feedback.

As for future testing, you know I'm in to provide thorough (and as unbiased as I can) feedback and documentation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No surprise on the Nootrol feedback.

As for future testing, you know I'm in to provide thorough (and as unbiased as I can) feedback and documentation.
yah for sure we want the good and the bad. If something bad happens and testers dont tell me I dont know!
So the good and the bad is important.
Ill let everyone know when I get the samples!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm always down to help you out.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Its possible.
We will put up a thread. INitially we will look for guys who have tested for us before and given solid feedback.
Then we will open it to those with 500+ posts, no competitor affiliations, no blacklist etc etc.
If after these we still have spaces well will accept guys with lower posts on a case by case basis. Genreally I really di into their previous logs and I read through the last few months of their posts etc to see how reliable they seem. Have to keep in mind that I spend a ton of money and time on these projects. The first batches sometimes cost me a ton because nobody but us has really ever made the stuff. For example epicatechin was 2700$ a kg the first kg I had manufactured. Now its 450$!!! Because dozens of chinese suppliers have it. Nobody had it when we started in 2015 with Follidrone 1.
And because I will only have a handfull of trial samples its imperative that the testers we use are on top of it. They have to follow through and really provide the info we need. Its important for me/BLR but also for the community here and the public who will want to see how this stuff works in the real world since.....I know for a fact that no other company is using this stuff so we are paving a new path.
We want the public to have viable info to base their choices on.
Well we ALL know you are a wise man and will pick exactly the right people to test this. never stop being amazed by Brundel & the B.L.!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established

Youll soon see ;)

Any updates to wet our whistles with?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates to wet our whistles with?
Was waiting on a blend of stuff for testing and it got snagged in customs......
Had enough for 10x testers. Only a small amount was left and now I only have enough for 2 which sucks. At any rate will be sending it out for testing today and we should have some news withing 2 weeks. If all goes well we will likely go to production. This stuff is KILLER.
This is the next big thing I was talking about ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had enough for 10x testers. Only a small amount was left and now I only have enough for 2 which sucks. At any rate will be sending it out for testing today and we should have some news withing 2 weeks. If all goes well we will likely go to production. This stuff is KILLER.
This is the anabolic?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Man this has me amped!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
short update
dosed my first time folli 2 and letrone yesterday
folli2 2caps before training and it seems to have increased endurance (but i wont say it does until i get the same effect several times)
letrone - unfortunately dosed 2 yesterday and 1 right before bed and could not sleep 1 minute. Also slight nightsweats.
It seems this stuff works as an AI. Will lower dose to 1 as suggested (but i never listen :p) and keep you updated.
i will keep my dosing @ 2 pre workout of folli2 and 1 letrone in the AM on empty stomach until i feel the need to increase. Wont dose
letrone right before bed again. I often have issues with AIs dosed too late in the day but can not say why

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
short update
folli2 2caps before training and it seems to have increased endurance (but i wont say it does until i get the same effect several times)
letrone - unfortunately dosed 2 yesterday and 1 right before bed and could not sleep 1 minute. Also slight nightsweats.
It seems this stuff works as an AI. Will lower dose to 1 as suggested (but i never listen :p) and keep you updated.
i will keep my dosing @ 2 pre workout of folli2 and 1 letrone in the AM on empty stomach until i feel the need to increase. Wont dose
letrone right before bed again. I often have issues with AIs dosed too late in the day but can not say why
Seems odd with letrone having impact on sleep, i have been dosing 2 caps of Letrone and 5 caps of K1ngsblood 30-90 minutes pre bed and have never had any sleep problems, also i have been using letrone for past month at 2 cap every night, i dose all at night due to being on a cut and it helps big time to avoid hunger.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the anabolic?
Its not an anabolic the way Follidrone 2 is an anabolic or Letrone.
It has been proven extensively to be a very effective performance enhancer, will increase muscle size and strength.
This stuff is really exciting and I think pretty much everyone will want a chance to use this stuff and, once its been tried it will become a staple.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
short update
Letrone normally effects metabolism and anabolic hormones. Not super surprised it effects sleep but I do know lots of guys who take it at night.
Just goes to show everyone is different.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
It has been proven extensively to be a very effective performance enhancer, will increase muscle size and strength.
This stuff is really exciting and I think pretty much everyone will want a chance to use this stuff and, once its been tried it will become a staple.
Ok, this makes me even more amped brundel

h968042

Awards
I'd like to buy 25 bottles please. When can I send you my $?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Is this one main ingredient with absorption package or selection of ingredients or a prop blend brundel

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be female safe?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now this is what im talking about. There arent too many natural STRENGTH supps out there and as a powerlifter ive been waiting for someone to bring one to market. I have faith that you can get 'er done right brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to buy 25 bottles please. When can I send you my $?
Once Im 100% certain it will work as expected. Should know within 2 weeks or so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this one main ingredient with absorption package or selection of ingredients or a prop blend brundel
There is a main ingredient as the core with some support ingredients. Each of which has its own benefits.
Not sure on the prop blend but well see as things go on.