abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got word. The pre is first priority right now. Which I will say guys. It's f'ing amazing. Very soon

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I understand why the pre would be priority. That being said though, i really want the dang epi

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand why the pre would be priority. That being said though, i really want the dang epi
I'm opposite :) stim junkie lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pre is almost ready. We have settles on the stim portion and all looks good.
Halfhuman and Jbrook have both taken beta versions with caffeine in them and most of the ingredients. This is of course to see how they work together.
You guys are gonna be excited to use this stuff.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
The pre is almost ready. We have settles on the stim portion and all looks good.
Halfhuman and Jbrook have both taken beta versions with caffeine in them and most of the ingredients. This is of course to see how they work together.
You guys are gonna be excited to use this stuff.
Sounds great can't wait to try it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great can't wait to try it.
It'll be worth the wait bro. Each workout has been better than the last. Just like every BLR product, Brundel is making something unique, effective, and not following a cookie cutter approach.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm testing the pre right now:). You will not be disappointed. It is legit!
How is the focus and energy? Any new stims or noots brundel

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the focus and energy? Any new stims or noots brundel
The only stimulant in my version is caffeine. The focus is extremely good. Tunnel vision, intensity, and mood boosting. With just caffeine the energy is good but the final version will be even better stimulant wise from what Brundel tells me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we are canning the new stim.
Its just not safe. I would assess that ANYONE selling products with compounds that are not extracted from a plant or is DHEA specifically is on thin ice.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118
Especially stims and AAS type products.
So......the new stim portion is gonna get canned. The good news is its still a great product as we did not design it around a stim. (the whole point)
Even with NO stim it is a great pre.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like we are canning the new stim.
Its just not safe. I would assess that ANYONE selling products with compounds that are not extracted from a plant or is DHEA specifically is on thin ice.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-doj-investigation-dietarysupplements-idUSKCN0T628320151118
Especially stims and AAS type products.
So......the new stim portion is gonna get canned. The good news is its still a great product as we did not design it around a stim. (the whole point)
Even with NO stim it is a great pre.
Understandable. So there is some compliant stims though or none at all?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We tested it with and without the new stim. Both were great. Better safe then sorry. Safety first, some companies take money first, safety 5th lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What made it unsafe? Were there noticeable side effects?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Withdrawn

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing made it unsafe for consumption.
It is, however, unsafe for us to include in a dietary supplement. Frankly there are a half dozen legal reasons which I wont list. It would appear that the FDA is getting tighter with regulations and those selling synthetic compounds are standing in the line of fire. Im not putting my head on the chopping block.
Ultimately it would have been great to use this stim. Its really good stuff and everyone likes is but....we are going to have to use a stim combo that can be extracted from plants directly.
Even guys selling synthetic caffeine are being attacked. This means that, as a supp company, if the caffeine in your pre workout product is not extracted from a plant you can be in trouble with the FDA. This affects MANY companies and I suspect widespread change in the industry as a result of the FDAs recent actions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad our government has all the big problems fixed and now they are concerned about what I do with my own body!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing made it unsafe for consumption.
It is, however, unsafe for us to include in a dietary supplement. Frankly there are a half dozen legal reasons which I wont list. It would appear that the FDA is getting tighter with regulations and those selling synthetic compounds are standing in the line of fire. Im not putting my head on the chopping block.
Ultimately it would have been great to use this stim. Its really good stuff and everyone likes is but....we are going to have to use a stim combo that can be extracted from plants directly.
Even guys selling synthetic caffeine are being attacked. This means that, as a supp company, if the caffeine in your pre workout product is not extracted from a plant you can be in trouble with the FDA. This affects MANY companies and I suspect widespread change in the industry as a result of the FDAs recent actions.
Since you arent going to use this novel stim and there is no need to protect its use in your formula from being copied can you tell us what it was/is?!?!?!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you arent going to use this novel stim and there is no need to protect its use in your formula from being copied can you tell us what it was/is?!?!?!
At this time no.
The good news is we had been working on 2 stim projects. 1 is...semi synthetic which likely has to be canned, however, there is another that is extracted but is SUPER expensive and proper extraction has been elusive at best. So well continue to work on it.

Almost certainly we will release the pre without a new stim. It still has 2 new ingredients and a fantastic formula.