Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that we will be adding some new products to our store.
Will have
60% forskolin caps
11% Salidroside caps
Glycerpump 100g
And several others. These will all have pricing that is exceptionally competitive.
The goal is to make some universal supplements available for use in stacks etc.

Let me know what you think and if you have any requests that are shared by multiples we will make them available as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that we will be adding some new products to our store.
Will have
60% forskolin caps
11% Salidroside caps
Glycerpump 100g
And several others. These will all have pricing that is exceptionally competitive.
The goal is to make some universal supplements available for use in stacks etc.

Let me know what you think and if you have any requests that are shared by multiples we will make them available as well.
Wow that’s killer . I can’t believe your doing this . Such a awesome guy to do this for us here . Thank you . I will be picking some up my self for sure .

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never tried forskolin, but have always wanted to

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Standardized maca would be nice. I can’t seem to find decent ones for a good price. Or at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can get us a super high quality cordyceps.
I seem to recall an article by Eric Portraz of Primordial talking about a certain strain of Cordyceps that essentially acted like a natural HCG alternative at a high enough dose - they prevented testicular atrophy even on cycle. Do you know what I am referencing, and is something like that a possibility?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seem to recall an article by Eric Portraz of Primordial talking about a certain strain of Cordyceps that essentially acted like a natural HCG alternative at a high enough dose - they prevented testicular atrophy even on cycle. Do you know what I am referencing, and is something like that a possibility?
Not aware of that. Let's see if we can find the data/studies. If so I can utilize that specific extraction process.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Black Maca. :)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive been trying to get someone to do some r&d on Spilanthes Acmella. The literature on it is decent but limited. Feels neat in the mouth, so maybe a liquid extract???

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been trying to get someone to do some r&d on Spilanthes Acmella. The literature on it is decent but limited. Feels neat in the mouth, so maybe a liquid extract???
Link some studies so we can discuss.
We can do pretty much anything.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, but I haven’t read that before. The only natural ingredient I know of that may help testicular atrophy is Fadogia Agrestis. It seemed to work for me back when I was on TRT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, but I haven’t read that before. The only natural ingredient I know of that may help testicular atrophy is Fadogia Agrestis. It seemed to work for me back when I was on TRT.
Searched for over an hour, no luck finding whatever I thought I read. Did see a couple rat studies that found cordyceps militaris and sinensis increased test and sperm production, but no human studies.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Searched for over an hour, no luck finding whatever I thought I read. Did see a couple rat studies that found cordyceps militaris and sinensis increased test and sperm production, but no human studies.
Perhaps it was a different fungus or mushroom you were thinking of?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Nitrate- pump ingredients- pure l citrulline kyowa quality

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Nitrate- pump ingredients- pure l citrulline kyowa quality
Pretty sure nitrates are patented?
Can def do a high quality citrulline but we have much better vasodilators ;)

Reactions: 00A

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black ginger
Butea superba
Pine pollen
Was about to pull the trigger on these three from anabolichelthdotcom. Just hard to trust unfamiliar companies when you’ve been burned so many times. I know I can trust BLR!
Black maca
Huanarpo

Reactions: 00A
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another 1 for quality Maca here.

also I’d like to see a solo Korean mistletoe product by someone eventually...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bunch of butea supurba caps right now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bunch of butea supurba caps right now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of good ideas

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High Quality All-in-one Blood Pressure support. (Asking for a friend... Edit: ok it's me. lol)

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would buy this !!
If it really worked, with real doses of the chosen ingredients, that would be great. Some combination of things like Arjuna bark, garlic, grape seed, celery seed, beet root, pomegranate, hawthorn berry, whatever is in Carditone, that kind of stuff. Obviously you can’t do it all, and fitting it in a reasonable serving of pills means you would only want minimum effective doses and avoid things that need larger amounts (like Hawthorn berry probably).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it really worked, with real doses of the chosen ingredients, that would be great. Some combination of things like Arjuna bark, garlic, grape seed, celery seed, beet root, pomegranate, hawthorn berry, whatever is in Carditone, that kind of stuff. Obviously you can’t do it all, and fitting it in a reasonable serving of pills means you would only want minimum effective doses and avoid things that need larger amounts (like Hawthorn berry probably).
Definitely, the studies on Garlic are a for sure entry in this supplement. A super high quality garlic extract.
Beet Root, not sure how much you'd need for a clinical dose. 500mg for a 200lb person? I know some swear by it, and am willing to try. That takes up the lions's share of a 700mg cap. limit. Not too bad.

Really intrigued by the possibilities here. The market would welcome a new and exciting BP supplement.
I'd be a willing test subject, as I'm sure many others would be too.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The price needs to be competitive. Take maca, I can get a months worth of maca from pure for £7. I get that it's not standardised though so who knows how much you are actually getting? You may find though that something standardised to 70% may be half the price of something 90%. In this case the 70% is the better option as the consumer still ends up with more maca for their money. I wouldn't always go for the highest quality because I recon the price does not necessarily go up relative to the percentage, the final 10% will be a bigger increase than maybe going from a 50% standardised product to 60%. I have no idea if this is making any sense.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blood Pressure

Intriguing article that raises questions: Allisin / Garlic

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you found any benefit?
Everyone who tested seemed to like. Did not raise dht. Doesnt mean it doesnt work just means it's not via dht.
Might be something androgenic in there.
I have 100mg caps. Can do 60 count bottles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another 1 for quality Maca here.

also I’d like to see a solo Korean mistletoe product by someone eventually...
I have kme right now of course but our extract is expensive. Ours is about 10x the strength of others.