abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NUTRA has become too big i guess...they no longer have to go that extra mile!!! still my favorite place, but not as good as it once was....but then, nothing is as good as it once was, lol.
Lol maybe *shrugs* they have some good deals right now though. But I do remember when I first bought from them they were better deals as u stated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think Sam and the NP team still crush the ball.

I've heard Sam is growing dreads and listening to a lot of old Marley stuff, mon.
wouldn't know...haven't chatted with sam in a few years now...i think his minions mostly run the show now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol maybe *shrugs* they have some good deals right now though. But I do remember when I first bought from them they were better deals as u stated.
mostly because todays young guys are used to the bar being set lower, us older guys expect more!!! retailers understand this and know todays buyer will accept less and be happy with it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is why they no longer have to go that extra mile, lol....
Let me tell you exactly why I chose np. They sell bulk powder and the other stuff I need. Best part all was on sale lower than other stores. Plus the coupon for green tea made it 6 bucks.

Love np.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I EFFING LOVE YOU GUYS! MASS HGH AND C20 -GREAT PRICES!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does anyone have anything good to say about PF3 or Bio-Gro? There's been a lot of hype around both of those products, and I'm generally one to stay away from excessively hyped products. However, I'm considering giving them a try while the sale prices are active... Thoughts? Waste of hard-earned money?
Some better recovery, the leucine mixes very well.....pf3 will only last a month

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I thought it looked pretty great.. Stocked up on a few things and will finally be trying out metabolic powder
you wont be disappointed in MP i bought it when it first came out just cause it was on sale. didnt really expect much. i was blown away by how well it worked

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Very impressed with that price for Strive! Time to stock up

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2x alphamine
2x creignite
2x dpol powder
2x OG slin sane
1x alphamaxx
1x Perform
1x t- force
1x Focus xt

Picking up PES protein tomorrow.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be good. Took until page 5 until someone bitched about how its not that good.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe we have higher standards...not that many years ago the black friday sale was really something. they could do MUCH better, they have in the past!!!
picard_ashamed.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already sitting at $300 with my order and I still have things to add to my cart....someone help.
Alpha mine forskolin

Pump x3
High volume
X factor
Fadogia

Compete
Potassium nitrate

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I'd post the contents of the order I just placed, but I'm trying not to think about how much money I just spent .....

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Placed order. No forskolin no alpha mine no ara :-(

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Yeah this years black friday sale isn't as good as the last couple of years. Was hoping to see more PES products listed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I just ordered way to much stuff, I feel disgusted with myself.
I haven't bought anything other than creatine/protein in a couple of years...I spent about $225 this last week at NP. I just had that itch again. :D

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Why are all the MST products out of stock? They were out of stock before the sale.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did everyones Free Shipping Code work? Mine was applied at the bottom but wasnt present after I had paid for everything.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did everyones Free Shipping Code work? Mine was applied at the bottom but wasnt present after I had paid for everything.
I placed two orders and on the first it was applied but not the second. I states to combine the order, hopefully they do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My code went fine but I was pissed when the metabolic powder I put in my cart was already sold out at 10am this morn when I pulled the trigger.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sent an email with it so hopefully it will sort out new Alphamine was calling my name!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was the same re when ordered but not applied on email confirmation, but the guys here do a great job of fixing anything that errs.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just Checked and it happened to me as well. Sent an email. Keep everyone posted if anyone hears back please

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine was the same re when ordered but not applied on email confirmation, but the guys here do a great job of fixing anything that errs.

~Rosie~
Ok, thanks for helping put my mind 2 ease lol. I sent an email as well for Monday when they are back

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how long the prices will last? Or is it just today?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My code went fine but I was pissed when the metabolic powder I put in my cart was already sold out at 10am this morn when I pulled the trigger.
I sent them more , I saw that last night

Decided to just send more and hopefully they will continue the sale.

It'll be there Wednesday. Hopefully they reopen sales for it since it's en route

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I sent them more , I saw that last night

Decided to just send more and hopefully they will continue the sale.

It'll be there Wednesday. Hopefully they reopen sales for it since it's en route
This would be AWESOME.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was hoping for some anabeta on sale.
You and me both.

Either version.

Easily would have added another 100 or so to my order to stock up

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I was hoping for anabeta as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Must be good. Took until page 5 until someone bitched about how its not that good.
you should not look at it as bitching, more as motivation for improvement...you should always strive to do better than before!!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should not look at it as bitching, more as motivation for improvement...you should always strive to do better than before!!!
I think they have considering I've seen every sale they've ever had.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at nps competition I think they have done a fantastic job.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't now how many they have had, this is only my 8th one...i would say where i rank this one, but i might get in trouble.

but in nutra's defense, all the sites black fri sales were off this year!!! at least in my honest opinion...with that said:

nutra is by far my favorite site, both for ordering supps and the AM forum....still best store and forum on the planet, imo!!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't now how many they have had, this is only my 8th one...i would say where i rank this one, but i might get in trouble.

but in nutra's defense, all the sites black fri sales were off this year!!! at least in my honest opinion...with that said:

nutra is by far my favorite site, both for ordering supps and the AM forum....still best store and forum on the planet, imo!!!

You can say whatever you like..you won't get in trouble.....but from the response, its been one of their best.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can say whatever you like..you won't get in trouble.....but from the response, its been one of their best.
ok...personally i am disappointed, but at the same time i am happy nutraplanet is doing well!!! i have many years invested in nutraplanet and AM, and when they win, i win!!!

badctzn

Awards
Well I'll admit I'm not a long time buyer from Nutraplanet. That being said, realistically what I have found over the years is I can get different things from different web sites. Some websites don't carry some products I use, and of course price always drives my decision. What I do like about new Nutraplanet is they carry things I can't seem to find on other sites. For Black Friday, the only thing I would put in the disappointing column would be the fact you had to buy something highlighted in yellow to qualify for free shipping. Again, that being said, I essentially spent $7 on something highlighted in yellow in order to take advantage of the free shipping. And it worked out all around because several of the products they had were cheaper and not carried on other sites. Moral of the story is Nutraplanet will be one of the top two sites I will continue to use. The other site will remain nameless out of respect to the NP folks. :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don'y have a dog in this fight, except I have been buying from Sam and the boys for a long time.

The market has changed a lot over the years. In the early 2000s you could buy product in bulk powder that was awesome. NP (along with BN and later SP) did very well in this regard. Sadly, the prohormone powder availability dried up. That was sad.

The same thing is happening with other (non-PH) bulk products. They are harder to find, and must require a large initial investment. NP still has some, so does SP.

All in all, Sam's team does a great job. Like any retailer, I cannot expect them to be the lowest on every item, or to stock every item. Look, for example at the size of NP against Vitacost or Swanson (for staple items). The later two companies are huge, but NP still maintains similar pricing on most items.

And for boutique items, there will always be a need to go to another supplier (like a medical or scientific company for bulk potassium nitrate).

All in all, Sam (who LOVES GARY COLEMAN, and many believe is actually Coleman's twin mistakenly separated at birth) is a go to for me. About the twin thing, admit it - you never saw Sam and GC at the same parties at the same time; did you? Coincidence - I think not.

Enough butt kissing.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ****ing love np.

Sometime I'd call to place my order just to shoot the **** w them bc the entire team is bad ass

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dumb me didnt order anything in yellow lol, had to update my cart and lost the free shipping discount but no worries still getting the goods

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Dumb me didnt order anything in yellow lol, had to update my cart and lost the free shipping discount but no worries still getting the goods
They sent me a email saying I didn't either? I don't understand.... I ordered 2 Oxyelite proteins. Could of swore it was in the yellow .

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
They sent me a email saying I didn't either? I don't understand.... I ordered 2 Oxyelite proteins. Could of swore it was in the yellow .
I just did the same exact thing. Only the top first section of the Black Friday sales page was in yellow. Everything else doesn't qualify for free shipping which means no free shipping for the OxyElite Protein

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I just did the same exact thing. Only the top first section of the Black Friday sales page was in yellow. Everything else doesn't qualify for free shipping which means no free shipping for the OxyElite Protein
Yes.. I see it now...I was tricked!!! Ole well guess I was too dammed excited.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the solid sale. Spent a nice chunk of change at NP.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Other sites were a joke, New years sales will always be the best but excited for the pre order of alphamine! Got ursolic acid, AP, alphamine, pes new aminos and bulk leucine outstanding price! Nice recomp stack