Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey guys, I am depositing a check into my account tomorrow and once it clears I will place my order. I don’t know how long Bank of America typically takes, but if it does not clear on Saturday is there anyway at all to get a rain check coupon code and I will order the second it clears? I am wanting to place a fairly large order (for me at least) and would hate to miss out on the sale because my bank is too slow.

If not, I completely understand. I know you run a business and you can’t go around making exceptions to sale deadlines willy-nilly. Either way, thanks for making kick ass products and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I am depositing a check into my account tomorrow and once it clears I will place my order. I don’t know how long Bank of America typically takes, but if it does not clear on Saturday is there anyway at all to get a rain check coupon code and I will order the second it clears? I am wanting to place a fairly large order (for me at least) and would hate to miss out on the sale because my bank is too slow.

If not, I completely understand. I know you run a business and you can’t go around making exceptions to sale deadlines willy-nilly. Either way, thanks for making kick ass products and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Sure, that's fine. :)

ChilledFaith

Awards
Quick question, purchased from both your websites for the Black Friday sale. When will I know the order went through? Never used e check and want to make sure it worked! Never got an email confirmation of either order as well. Thanks!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn just went to order, and saw Saturday it ended. Any Cyber Monday codes?
If you still want a BF sale code, please pm me...ad I'll give you one. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question, purchased from both your websites for the Black Friday sale. When will I know the order went through? Never used e check and want to make sure it worked! Never got an email confirmation of either order as well. Thanks!
Hi! I'm just now seeing this. Did everything go through OK?

Email confirmation is always sent, so make sure to check your junk box!

Just so you know, if you ever need quick assistance, please email us through the company website. Just click on the Contact Us tab. You can directly email from there. We check all company emails within 24 hour (usually sooner), except for Sundays.