Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey guys, I am depositing a check into my account tomorrow and once it clears I will place my order. I don’t know how long Bank of America typically takes, but if it does not clear on Saturday is there anyway at all to get a rain check coupon code and I will order the second it clears? I am wanting to place a fairly large order (for me at least) and would hate to miss out on the sale because my bank is too slow.

If not, I completely understand. I know you run a business and you can’t go around making exceptions to sale deadlines willy-nilly. Either way, thanks for making kick ass products and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I am depositing a check into my account tomorrow and once it clears I will place my order. I don’t know how long Bank of America typically takes, but if it does not clear on Saturday is there anyway at all to get a rain check coupon code and I will order the second it clears? I am wanting to place a fairly large order (for me at least) and would hate to miss out on the sale because my bank is too slow.

If not, I completely understand. I know you run a business and you can’t go around making exceptions to sale deadlines willy-nilly. Either way, thanks for making kick ass products and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Sure, that's fine. :)

ChilledFaith

Awards
Quick question, purchased from both your websites for the Black Friday sale. When will I know the order went through? Never used e check and want to make sure it worked! Never got an email confirmation of either order as well. Thanks!