Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shyt I'm boutta load up
CP always have the best sales
We have a loyal fan base and make sure they always get the most for there buck

Does that epi/laxo work?
Legendary is a solid product. I dose it at 2 pills a day and enjoy it.

Anyone else get ssl certificate errors when going to this site? Chrome doesn't like it. Doesn't make me feel good about putting my credit card details in.
Your info is 100% secure pyrobatt can get you more info about the safety of ordering through the site.

What else is good besides the GDA?
Strawberry and honey graham protein are always out of stock for a good reason. They are delicious
Ferox or riot pre workout - one is high stim other is more rounded
Chemical series if you want andros
Gaia - amazing tasting fruits and greens
Hypnos - I don’t go to bed without it
Can go on and on look through the site and ask away

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only for today or running through Monday?
Happy Black Friday! The good news is that you don't need to go anywhere today to save big. Now through Cyber Monday Everything is 45% Off!! Enter coupon code Save45 at checkout for the discount.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Black Friday! The good news is that you don't need to go anywhere today to save big. Now through Cyber Monday Everything is 45% Off!! Enter coupon code Save45 at checkout for the discount.
How did predator work for you, did you get shredded with it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Sport International.....$30 shipped for their 2lb Protein jugs, unheard of. Grabbed Protella & Cinna Crunch

Code is: FREEDOM

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did predator work for you, did you get shredded with it.
Only way I get shredded is strict diet and lots of cardio. Damn you hypothyroidism!!!!!!! lol
But it’s great for killing bloat and letting me eat a little more calories

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else get ssl certificate errors when going to this site? Chrome doesn't like it. Doesn't make me feel good about putting my credit card details in.
Only on my work computer but I have successfully ordered several times and never had an issue. Sale invoiced emailed and shipping details have always followed up promptly. Highly recommend.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy hell, this has been one of the better black fridays in recent memory. I might have to male my rounds again.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's due to your browser, not the site. I suggest updating your time sync settings on your device. Common with chrome and firefox not being set up for auto updates.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our 45% off the entire site( yes merch as well) will be our biggest sale this year. Stock up boiz and galz. I'm looking at all you predator and hypnos addicts out there.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Our 45% off the entire site( yes merch as well) will be our biggest sale this year. Stock up boiz and galz. I'm looking at all you predator and hypnos addicts out there.
quick question about berberine in Predator. That compound still seen as a "hypertrophy enemy"?

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
That's due to your browser, not the site. I suggest updating your time sync settings on your device. Common with chrome and firefox not being set up for auto updates.
Cheers Pyro - I tried on another computer and all good. I'll update my original post in case anyone misreads it.

Any recommendations to buy?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheers Pyro - I tried on another computer and all good. I'll update my original post in case anyone misreads it.

Put at least 4-6 Predators in your cart
thank me later.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations for some sort of non stim "all in one" type supplement that contains creatine + other essentials, to save having to mix things all the time (I'm lazy)?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^nice. I’ll be adding to my essentials
PES Tru Multi and Fishoil 12, HydraCharge 18. The wife also wants PES Vegan, 22/container. Also, after trying the Pumpkin and SnickerDoodle SinFit Cookie I am going to grab more at 18/Box. On top of all that Free shipping and extra samples. Deals so good they make u wanna slap Yo mama
How'd you get free shipping?

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
I could use a few staples
I hope these help

Black Friday Deal (11/22 – 11/25) – 25% off + Free Shipping + Free Holiday Goodies (Includes Free samples and more) – Coupon Code: BLACK18

Cyber Monday Deal (11/26-11/27) - 30% off + Free Shipping + Swag Bag (Includes Free drawstring bag, samples, outlift trial size and more) – Coupon Code: CYBER18

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our cyber Monday deals will be extra sweet

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope these help

Black Friday Deal (11/22 – 11/25) – 25% off + Free Shipping + Free Holiday Goodies (Includes Free samples and more) – Coupon Code: BLACK18

Cyber Monday Deal (11/26-11/27) - 30% off + Free Shipping + Swag Bag (Includes Free drawstring bag, samples, outlift trial size and more) – Coupon Code: CYBER18
Nutrex any chance Postlift will go back to including LCLT & HICA? Gone through ~15 tubs of that stuff, my favorite. Was sad to see those 2 missing from the current release.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution helped me out with the Black Friday sale hookup! Picked up some Bang Unicorn, Sinfit Pumpkin cookies (yes, basic), and some staples for cheap!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nows the best time to get some new shirts tbh. Or hats. It's 45% off for a tri blend shirt. Maybe that's the cheap dad in me always looking for cheap clothes, Haha.

I also highly recommend a pre if you haven't tried one of ours, and finally I have to recommend legendary. Legendary +predator with a high carb meal pre workout is the sickest pump I can recall.

Those are what I would invest my hard earned cash in.

Other goodies are good but the things I mentioned would be my best use for this 45% off sale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope these help

Nutrex been thinking about trying the new formula vitex...years ago the original was very good!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
quick question about berberine in Predator. That compound still seen as a "hypertrophy enemy"?
Berberine should not be considered a hypertrophy killer. This “fear” is due to Berberine increasing AMPk, which in turn suppresses mTOR. In the context of a high protein diet, I wouldn’t sweat it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’ll have some extra cyber Monday only deals tomorrow. You’ll have to be signed up for our email list to see what they are and can do so at our site hpssupps.com and you’ll get a 10% off code just for signing up anyway which can be used anytime

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, The Solution for hooking me up with C4 Ultimate BOGO Cans at $17/Case.. An absolute Steal. I would of bought Hyde at $14/Case on BOGO but I already spent way too much money. his deals are too good

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We’ll have some extra cyber Monday only deals tomorrow. You’ll have to be signed up for our email list to see what they are and can do so at our site hpssupps.com and you’ll get a 10% off code just for signing up anyway which can be used anytime
Damn, I think I'm stocked up now for the next year on GDAs. I picked up 4 Glycophase bottles and already have some Predator on hand. Next Black Friday/Cyber Monday :)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any cyber monday deals better than black friday? Show me da savings for da cheap bastards

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks The Solution had to get in on the BOGO C4 Cans for $13 a case and Hyde for $14/Case.
Can't pass that up

loaded up .. excited to try C4, i have had hyde below ..heck of a cyber monday deal.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to multiple requests we’ve added some CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS available until midnight!

Choose from any of our deals below:

$15 off Shielded Stack plus Free Standard Shipping! Shielded Stack Discount Automatically Applied. Use Code BFCM to Access Free Shipping

15% off Glycøshield (Code: GS15)

Lipøshield BOGO 50% off (Code: LIPOBOGO)

Sale Valid Until 11:59 PM PST Nov. 26

hpssupps.com

Orders of Glycøshield will get Lipøshield samples, and orders of Lipøshield will get Glycøshield samples. Samples will not be given with the Stack, because, well.... I hope I don’t have to explain that

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still looking for a great deal on a non-stim pump product, preferably with arginine nitrate (e.g. Vasoblitz, High Volume). Let me know if you found anything like that. Thanks!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit up The Solution for a ridiculous deal on C4 Ultimate RTDs and regular C4 RTDs. 17 a case is crazy low for Ultimate and 13 for the regular ones. I just stocked up on 4 cases, plus free shipping. Only negative was I wanted to try the cherry ones and they're sold out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hit up The Solution for a ridiculous deal on C4 Ultimate RTDs and regular C4 RTDs. 17 a case is crazy low for Ultimate and 13 for the regular ones. I just stocked up on 4 cases, plus free shipping. Only negative was I wanted to try the cherry ones and they're sold out.
Midnight Cherry is exclusive to Muscle Foods USA

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still looking for a great deal on a non-stim pump product, preferably with arginine nitrate (e.g. Vasoblitz, High Volume). Let me know if you found anything like that. Thanks!
I got you !!! And kiwi flavor too

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pulled the trigger on Olympus Labs Cyber Monday deal - if it goes through the way it should, I should be receiving a free tub of ENDUR3 along with my free shaker bottle and the free shipping I got.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very impressed with this year's deals from the vendor's, much better than last year. Even vendor's we can't list had pretty damn good sales. Way to give back to the customers who support you day in and day out.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very impressed with this year's deals from the vendor's, much better than last year. Even vendor's we can't list had pretty damn good sales. Way to give back to the customers who support you day in and day out.
I thought there were a ton of deals and it was way better than last year for sure. I wanted to get more yesterday but somehow I lost my dispute against a fraudulent supp company that i bought from awhile back. How can I lose a case when he didnt send me ****? stopped me from a couple more orders. i am pissed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought there were a ton of deals and it was way better than last year for sure. I wanted to get more yesterday but somehow I lost my dispute against a fraudulent supp company that i bought from awhile back. How can I lose a case when he didnt send me ****? stopped me from a couple more orders. i am pissed.
What was the name of the fraudulent company?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
The Solution
This guy set me up for the next few months. Besides supplying a discount, which most do. He personally emailed me back and forth about some flavor profiles and what not. This in itself is equally as good as a discount as I know I spent my money on quality product and not just another sale. This is just another reason I’m leaving south Florida and moving back to Pa, people like this don’t exist down here haha. Thanks again dude

The Solution hooked me up with awesome deals as well! I was a big dumby and forgot to put some of the Sinfit cookies into my order, and upon contacting Bob seeing what he could do for me, he said just order them and then paypal'd me the shipping cost outright!

Now that is damn good service.

Thanks again Bob!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last minute savings for you guys..... Three letter store has, 30% off, free shipping and now another 20% off with code RMNSAVE20. Honestly never seen some of this stuff so damn cheap.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last minute savings for you guys..... Three letter store has, 30% off, free shipping and now another 20% off with code RMNSAVE20. Honestly never seen some of this stuff so damn cheap.
Wasn't going to buy anything else and then saw this. Got a bunch of Nordic Naturals for 27 bucks