Black Friday 2018 is upon us!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's like Christmas! Delivery 1 and 2 of a few.
20181128_042641.jpeg

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last minute savings for you guys..... Three letter store has, 30% off, free shipping and now another 20% off with code RMNSAVE20. Honestly never seen some of this stuff so damn cheap.
Thank you! Picked up a couple things I've been wanting to try (but not enough to pay full-price on).

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did anybody else order from MrSupps on Black Friday and the order has yet to ship? I have received literally no updates since I placed the order.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anybody else order from MrSupps on Black Friday and the order has yet to ship? I have received literally no updates since I placed the order.
Im in the same situation, I emailed them today and they said they got a lot of orders last weekend and are catching up and should have tracking info out today.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a one person storefront. They got blasted with orders.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. Everyone and their mother jumped on that Follidrone deal I bet.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my tracking number for mrsupps about half hour ago

DieselJD

Awards
Samesies. Emailed them last night and they said what everyone has said. Tons of orders for black friday and they were getting them out as fast as they can. Got my shipping today like they said I would.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Samesies. Emailed them last night and they said what everyone has said. Tons of orders for black friday and they were getting them out as fast as they can. Got my shipping today like they said I would.
I ordered on the 23 November

Haven’t received a tracking number or a reply to my email and it’s the 3rd December

****ing awful customer service regardless of Black Friday

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered on the 23 November

Haven’t received a tracking number or a reply to my email and it’s the 3rd December

****ing awful customer service regardless of Black Friday
Same here, but I think that it may just be a slip up with so many orders. They are usually on the ball with my orders.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They replied to my email and said it would be shipped but nothing has been sent yet. This was as of Wednesday I believe.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They replied to my email and said it would be shipped but nothing has been sent yet. This was as of Wednesday I believe.
This sucks for me as I won’t get it before Xmas as it will take forever to get to Australia

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I contacted MrSupps about my order and haven't received a response or a tracking for my order yet as well.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I contacted MrSupps about my order and haven't received a response or a tracking for my order yet as well.
I bet it is one guy working out of his house trying to fill orders right now and is totally melting down with all the business.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I finally received my tracking information this afternoon...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same problem here with my Mr Supps Thanksgiving/Black Friday order. I just emailed them before I found this thread.

Glad to hear that I am not alone in never receiving any info..

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They sent me a tracking number but literally only sent it out today so disappointed overall as it will not get to me in time for Xmas

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another BF deal. Cant wait to try these, the hype is real. Ha!
20181204_042743.jpeg

DieselJD

Awards
Same problem here with my Mr Supps Thanksgiving/Black Friday order. I just emailed them before I found this thread.

Glad to hear that I am not alone in never receiving any info..
I never got my tracking info. When you buy yur stuff you sign up for an account. Go to their sight and sign in then view your order. Updates will be in their

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supps sent me tracking and shipment notification yesterday.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I’d stocked up on bars on bf, I did buy 72 select bars but need more. Anyone know the best place to buy select or quest bars or any recommendations for other bars? I buy from the us but I’m in the uk.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theere were a lot of good deals out there this year.