Black Friday 2018 is upon us!

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MSI 40% off entire site, not sure when it starts though
All over that.....that Protella flavor I'm drooling over. Spend $200, get a $100 gift card. Pretty good deal.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran Vector for a full bottle in a controlled environment and have got next to nothing out of it so far 4 weeks into my review.
Granted most logs are people adjusting their intake every week, and some members adjusted their "Drug" intake which is a major reasoning why they saw results in the long term. Its hard to take reviews with a grain of salt when they are constantly changing variables while trying to log or gauge a product, so far Vector is a huge miss from me even at 40% off I would not buy it (Especially after my 4 weeks). The only thing I have got is a touch better sleep and recovery, for the price a little steep.

I have not tried their other products, but this is just my experience so far trying it out. Below is my log with day by day updates. Hopefully there is more to come the longer I run it, but so far not much.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/306960-solution-gives-vector-8.html#post6129186
Yup. Following your log and So far not worth the purchase. Glad the hype on it is getting shutdown .. so far.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yup. Following your log and So far not worth the purchase. Glad the hype on it is getting shutdown .. so far.
He ate only enough to gain 1/2 pound. How is this testing out the effectivness of a supplement creating lean mass lol?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha! Moving on..
looking forward to picking up multivitamins and fish oil.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He ate only enough to gain 1/2 pound. How is this testing out the effectivness of a supplement creating lean mass lol?
Gaining a half a pound with his physique and years of training is optimal for a natural lifter. And if a supplement is supposed to create “lean mass” than you shouldn’t need a calorie surplus to do it. I have ran compounds that increased my lbm by 10 lbs and not increased my cals but those are not natural supps.
Their are plenty of great natty supps out there but usually in the energy,focus and endurance categories not mass building. If there was one out there no one would use aas anymore

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gaining a half a pound with his physique and years of training is optimal for a natural lifter. And if a supplement is supposed to create “lean mass” than you shouldn’t need a calorie surplus to do it. I have ran compounds that increased my lbm by 10 lbs and not increased my cals but those are not natural supps.
Their are plenty of great natty supps out there but usually in the energy,focus and endurance categories not mass building. If there was one out there no one would use aas anymore
:popcorn:

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So if a supplement says it can create lean mass, it should be able to create (make new) lean mass without eating anymore than maintenance?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if a supplement says it can create lean mass, it should be able to create (make new) lean mass without eating anymore than maintenance?
Labels can say whatever they want. How many supplements out there claim to increase mass by 300% and strength by 1000%?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1 What is the code for the 40% off black lion
Should be no code needed. Site will reflect the price change.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is Juggernaut Labz

IMG_1649.JPG

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Labels can say whatever they want. How many supplements out there claim to increase mass by 300% and strength by 1000%?
Your response does not address your claim that one can gain lean mass without eating above maintenance. Please tell us all how that works?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran Vector for a full bottle in a controlled environment and have got next to nothing out of it so far 4 weeks into my review.
Granted most logs are people adjusting their intake every week, and some members adjusted their "Drug" intake which is a major reasoning why they saw results in the long term. Its hard to take reviews with a grain of salt when they are constantly changing variables while trying to log or gauge a product, so far Vector is a huge miss from me even at 40% off I would not buy it (Especially after my 4 weeks). The only thing I have got is a touch better sleep and recovery, for the price a little steep.

I have not tried their other products, but this is just my experience so far trying it out. Below is my log with day by day updates. Hopefully there is more to come the longer I run it, but so far not much.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/306960-solution-gives-vector-8.html#post6129186
Same, but saw results from Follidrone.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your response does not address your claim that one can gain lean mass without eating above maintenance. Please tell us all how that works?
Here is how it works. Keep your protein high and carb moderate to low, keep fats moderate. Eat at maintenance or low.

On the left, I am 80Kgs (176lbs) and on the right I am 72kgs (158lbs). Do you see the difference? How did that happen, magic pills? Fuk NO!

Folli thumbnail (2).jpg

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Here is how it works. Keep your protein high and carb moderate to low, keep fats moderate. Eat at maintenance or low.

On the left, I am 80Kgs (176lbs) and on the right I am 72kgs (158lbs). Do you see the difference? How did that happen, magic pills? Fuk NO!

View attachment 174614
So you lost 18lbs of body weight and did not lose even 1 gram of muscle. And in fact gained muscle while simultaneously losing muscle. And naturally. In the photo on the left it does not look like you train or ate well. This must have taken a while to accomplish? I have to wonder why you hang out on a supplement forum when your not into 'majic pills'?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you lost 18lbs of body weight and did not lose even 1 gram of muscle. And in fact gained muscle while simultaneously losing muscle. And naturally. In the photo on the left it does not look like you train or ate well. This must have taken a while to accomplish? I have to wonder why you hang out on a supplement forum when your not into 'majic pills'?
Recomp - it is possible to lose weight and gain muscle slowly over time.
Plus people like to learn and talk about supps.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 174614
Not buying an 18lb weight loss here at all these pics look like they literally could’ve been taken the same day sorry bro but I’m in for Black Friday deals!

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Recomp - it is possible to lose weight and gain muscle slowly over time.
Plus people like to learn and talk about supps.
So people that dont prescribe to magic pills like to learn and talk about magic pills?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the left. I did train. But I didn’t know how to eat while bulking. Why don’t you just stop rolling over the dirt. I guess you’ll never understand what everyone is trying to tell you.

Back to the deals.

C

Canuckguy

Awards
Save the money for essentials. Most people try to supplement lack luster diets and inconsistent training routines with natty products which are most likely a waste of money. It runs rampant on these boards and in real life all the time. It is not everyday you find someone who has everything in check (diet, training, nutrition) and paying $40-50 for a bottle of pills won't really merit the cost. Again I have ran multiple natty anabolics over the years and have yet to really find many that are truly worth the buy compared to essentials + paying the extra money towards groceries.

Personally for me black friday is a stock up on staples I use year round so I buy enough for the entire year (to save on shipping).
Fishoil (Oximega),
Multi (Orange Triad),
Vitamin D3 (NOW),
Digestive Enzymes (NOW),
Probiotic (Gut Health)

If there are great protein sales I take advantage of those.
My 2 cents, but you are free to do as you please.
You're right on!! Too often the cost is not worth it in the long run for many of these products.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to deals!

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
im interested in that donde esta?

any ergonine or high volume?
Ergonine is DC, bdcc and the reps have stated that multiple times that it just did not sell well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/247208-next-pes-insider-770.html#post6126107
It just wasn't a popular product at all, unfortunately.

I would have liked it to stick around but ultimately we have to go with what our customers want and Ergonine wasn't one many people wanted.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
May not be at the prices we want to see..
At a clearance price it certainly is. I forgot though because I really wasn’t too found of it. However I believe it’s being cleaned out of that particular brick and mortar store.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for deals on:

PES TruMulti - The Solution
SNS Focus XT

I know we will have a nice sale. Just haven't gotten the word from the boss man yet.

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar