BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I agree man tren will be in my mix in the near future. Can I shoot u a pm on what dosage u are looking to run? I assume you will be running test as well?
Just post it up on here bro!
What are you looking to do? Get peeled up or bulk?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I can't wait o run tren ace! It's going to be my next cycle and I am doing a hardcore clean bulk.
Nice. I would defiantly like to see that thread.
What are you thinking if running along with it?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ok so yesterday I took off from lifting, but I did cardio. Today will be legs! Still haven't decided if I'm going to put up mad numbers on squat today or not, my back still seems to be a little sore from deads. But we will see.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice. I would defiantly like to see that thread.
What are you thinking if running along with it?
I will post it here since you are ok with it...

Ill be running test as just a base for tren and SD.

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
Week 1-8 tren ace
Week 7-12 SD @ 10mg ED
Week 8-12 stano @ 1.2g ED

Tren ace will be tapered up according to how I feel bit this is the general outline:

Week 1: 25mg ED
Week 2: 37.5mg ED
Week 3-6 50mg ED
Week 7-8 75mg ED

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I will post it here since you are ok with it...

Ill be running test as just a base for tren and SD.

Week 1-10 test e @ 400mg
Week 1-8 tren ace
Week 7-12 SD @ 10mg ED
Week 8-12 stano @ 1.2g ED

Tren ace will be tapered up according to how I feel bit this is the general outline:

Week 1: 25mg ED
Week 2: 37.5mg ED
Week 3-6 50mg ED
Week 7-8 75mg ED
Go 250 a week test and bump the tren as high as you can. Lower test =less tren sides.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Go 250 a week test and bump the tren as high as you can. Lower test =less tren sides.
From personal experience I can tell you low test/high tren works best. At least for me.

Next I will be trying 250mg of test e and 1000mg of deca per week. bulking with a 50%pro, 25%carb, 25%fat, diet.

Im keeping carb intake under control as Im carb sensitive and want to avoid too much water weight.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
From personal experience I can tell you low test/high tren works best. At least for me.

Next I will be trying 250mg of test e and 1000mg of deca per week. bulking with a 50%pro, 25%carb, 25%fat, diet.

Im keeping carb intake under control as Im carb sensitive and want to avoid too much water weight.
I've always heard to run high test on deca and low on tren. Gave you run deca like that before? If you have I'd assume it worked nicely

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards

I've always heard to run high test on deca and low on tren. Gave you run deca like that before? If you have I'd assume it worked nicely
I hate Deca!!!!!!!!
So I just got my batch of test e made this morning. We will see how it works.

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
I hate Deca!!!!!!!!
What's up big tex... I have quietly been following. Your log is great! The reason I am chiming in is I'm just curious what you don't like about deca? I'm 3 weeks into my first deca cycle..

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
What's up big tex... I have quietly been following. Your log is great! The reason I am chiming in is I'm just curious what you don't like about deca? I'm 3 weeks into my first deca cycle..
That's for following Brotha... Maybe it's just me... But I put on so much water weight with dece it's unreal! My face gets huge!!!! I absolutely hate it, I believe EQ and dbol is a much better way to gain, with a test base of course.
This picture is me in Deca.... I look like a ****ing marshmallow man!

Attachments

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
That's for following Brotha... Maybe it's just me... But I put on so much water weight with dece it's unreal! My face gets huge!!!! I absolutely hate it, I believe EQ and dbol is a much better way to gain, with a test base of course.
This picture is me in Deca.... I look like a ****ing marshmallow man!
Oh i see where ur comin from. You look amazing now tho. I'll have to try EQ next cycle.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
lol Tex you did hold a good amount of water.

I dont mind holding a bit of water this time around. Besides like I told you, I have like 200ml of deca I just brewed so Im going to put it to use.
Hope that test E treats you well bro. I know it has me in the past.

Superbeast.. I gotta say I have done tren several times and have been able to experiment with what works for me but I have never done deca.

However, I do believe Im getting to the point where I know my body and know what to look out for.

It is my belief that when running a cycle like the one I will be doing, if you control estrogen (which will be quite low at 250mg of test e), and in turn keep prolactin issues at bay, there is no need to worry about the cliche concerns one would have with deca.

I have everthing needed to accomplish this.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Oh i see where ur comin from. You look amazing now tho. I'll have to try EQ next cycle.
Yeah it wasn't worth it to me. The size wasn't good size! I rather gain lean size with something like EQ, Tren e, a test blend and dbol.

I dont mind holding a bit of water this time around. Besides like I told you, I have like 200ml of deca I just brewed so Im going to put it to use.

Superbeast.. I gotta say I have done tren several times and have been able to experiment with what works for me but I have never done deca.

However, I do believe Im getting to the point where I know my body and know what to look out for.

It is my belief that when running a cycle like the one I will be doing, if you control estrogen (which will be quite low at 250mg of test e), and in turn keep prolactin issues at bay, there is no need to worry about the cliche concerns one would have with deca.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards

Good to hear its good stuff! I'm getting ready to brew up some tren A and EQ. Very excited about that. I even designed my own personal labels lol

TxAggie

Awards
I hate Deca!!!!!!!!
Wow I just had a 1 hr google marathon on home brewing and after that hr I realized I still hate chemistry. :) You make all of your own gear? I would beat myself to death wondering if I did it right..

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Wow I just had a 1 hr google marathon on home brewing and after that hr I realized I still hate chemistry. :) You make all of your own gear? I would beat myself to death wondering if I did it right..
its no more dificult then making a home made cake.
Just get the right ingredients and follow the recipe

TxAggie

Awards
its no more dificult then making a home made cake.
Just get the right ingredients and follow the recipe
I know if I mix butter, flour, eggs, vanilla, etc and bake it I get a product that wont poison me to death even if it tastes bad. The one or 2 pages I looked at used a toxic chemical called HEET and all he did was use distilled water to wash away the HEET + estrogen remnants. How does he / she know all that product is gone and they arent going to drop dead when they inject themselves? Do people get it sent to a lab to get tested for purity?

So I need to make better friends with people who do this so I can learn. :)

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I know if I mix butter, flour, eggs, vanilla, etc and bake it I get a product that wont poison me to death even if it tastes bad. The one or 2 pages I looked at used a toxic chemical called HEET and all he did was use distilled water to wash away the HEET + estrogen remnants. How does he / she know all that product is gone and they arent going to drop dead when they inject themselves? Do people get it sent to a lab to get tested for purity?

I have know idea what the hell that guy is talking about.... And no they don't send it to a lab.
They inject it in their ass and see if they get an infection

TxAggie

Awards
I have know idea what the hell that guy is talking about.... And no they don't send it to a lab.
They inject it in their ass and see if they get an infection
Hmmmm sounds exciting. :)

Some only used MA and BA you get in a kit with some grape-seed oil which seems a tad safer. Either way I assume it is much cheaper than sourcing it locally I am sure.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Hmmmm sounds exciting. :)

Some only used MA and BA you get in a kit with some grape-seed oil which seems a tad safer. Either way I assume it is much cheaper than sourcing it locally I am sure.
I used rice oil. And it was super smooth!!!!
I ended up making 160 ml of test 250. So we are set for a while. It's super cheap!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far man. Youre looking pretty good for sure

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards

heet would be used to convert pellets into hormone crystals to remove estrogen and/or to strip an ester from the hormone.
We arent talking about pelet conversion. We are talking about brewing with raw hormone powders.

TxAggie

Awards
heet would be used to convert pellets into hormone crystals to remove estrogen and/or to strip an ester from the hormone.
We arent talking about pelet conversion. We are talking about brewing with raw hormone powders.
Yeah i figured as much but being as I am not knowledgeable on home brewing I wasnt sure which powders/etc were being used; the stuff I saw was converting steer pellets in to test e and they had one for tren as well. Found it very interesting to say the least.

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Completely new to AM. First Anabolic thread that I've read, and now I'm hooked.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Good amount of test you got there bro!
Yeah, if I'm gonna spend the money on supplies and a crimper.. I'm gonna make a lot! I also do graphic design so I went ahead and made my own labels

Completely new to AM. First Anabolic thread that I've read, and now I'm hooked.
Welcome bro! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. There is plenty of knowledge here to share.

BigTex is the man! Def a top thread in my books
Thanks Brotha! How's the kid doing? My girl is going to pop any day now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man my kids a monster lol almost 5 months now and the size of what a 10 month would be haha 28 in long to. Big boy haha
Hell yea bro your gonna have a lot of fun! Hard work but its worth it and you already know what hard work is about! Let us know when brother! Keep Killin it!

msrider

msrider

Awards
My boys are always asking for a drink of my protein haha, you will love being a dad bro!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Man my kids a monster lol almost 5 months now and the size of what a 10 month would be haha 28 in long to. Big boy haha
Hell yea bro your gonna have a lot of fun! Hard work but its worth it and you already know what hard work is about! Let us know when brother! Keep Killin it!
Dang man! Growing fast. We're you on cycle when you go her prego? I forgot if you told me or not.

My boys are always asking for a drink of my protein haha, you will love being a dad bro!
I always joke with my girl about how I'm gonna put protein in his bottles.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha not that I know of! Man now I can't wait to shoot up lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Dang man! Growing fast. We're you on cycle when you go her prego? I forgot if you told me or not.

I always joke with my girl about how I'm gonna put protein in his bottles.
That's funny bro! Good humor is the best to keep the relationship alive. Congrats!

R.D.

Awards
This thread is pimp, I am goin to try a tren/mast/test cycle in a few months. It has answered some questions I had about running Tren.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Haha not that I know of! Man now I can't wait to shoot up lol
Dang ok, I'm hope my son is a little superhuman because I was on cycle. Lol

This thread is pimp, I am goin to try a tren/mast/test cycle in a few months. It has answered some questions I had about running Tren.
Glad I could help man! What test and tren are you running and at what dose?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If he's like his dad he will be! Guaranteed!

R.D.

Awards
Dang ok, I'm hope my son is a little superhuman because I was on cycle. Lol

Glad I could help man! What test and tren are you running and at what dose?

I was going to use a blend, 75mg Tren ace./100mg Drostan prop./ 75mg Test phenylp. I have never used tren not sure if I'm am going to start at lower dose or just start at 75 mg every other day. If I have HCG I will run 8 weeks, if not I am thinking about kick starting with M-sten the first two weeks and only running 4 weeks. I don't like shutting down natty for more than a month.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ok guys I slacked off on cardio this morning.. Kinda screws my whole day up because I lose one meal from not waking up early. Woke up and I feel super lean, I think the GH starting to take effect, my legs and hands are starting to fall asleep a lot.

R.D.

Awards
Ok guys I slacked off on cardio this morning.. Kinda screws my whole day up because I lose one meal from not waking up early. Woke up and I feel super lean, I think the GH starting to take effect, my legs and hands are starting to fall asleep a lot.
When does it happen? Is that a side from GH?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
When does it happen? Is that a side from GH?
It happens randomly... Like seriously I think my nuts feel asleep yesterday! And yes it is. I also get this arthritis feeling in my hands.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It happens randomly... Like seriously I think my nuts feel asleep yesterday! And yes it is. I also get this arthritis feeling in my hands.
It causes the same nerve bundles to swell in your forearms that cause carpal tunnel. I never heard of legs falling asleep on it though.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Man GH scares the crap out of me, those sides are weird! I'm mostly scared of the intestine enlargement with prolonged use though, which I hear is only a problem if you're dosing over 2-3iu, but I also read somewhere that a dose that low is only good for leaning out. Have you been using GH long? Noticed anything from it beyond what AAS has done for you?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Fukkn subbed. This is a sick read. One day I hope to cycle again. For now I am gunna learn from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Man GH scares the crap out of me, those sides are weird! I'm mostly scared of the intestine enlargement with prolonged use though, which I hear is only a problem if you're dosing over 2-3iu, but I also read somewhere that a dose that low is only good for leaning out. Have you been using GH long? Noticed anything from it beyond what AAS has done for you?
AAS has much worse sides to worry about than GH!
And growth gut is from it being used for long periods of time and way to much! It doesn't happen as much as you think!
And this is my first time on GH.

Fukkn subbed. This is a sick read. One day I hope to cycle again. For now I am gunna learn from you guys.

Glad you're in!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
AAS has much worse sides to worry about than GH!
And growth gut is from it being used for long periods of time and way to much! It doesn't happen as much as you think!
And this is my first time on GH.
Ah cool, interested to see how it goes for you! Not like I needed one, but another reason for me to keep more interest in this log than others.

R.D.

Awards
Damn that answers another question I posted here about. I was having problems with my arms falling asleep at night and my hands feeling weak and aching. I was on GHRP/CJC never knew that i was a side.I guess that means the ghrp/cjc was legit. I feel better now I thought something was wrong with me when it was happening.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would love to try HGH. Run it like 6 months at a low dose but I can afford that lol.