BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.
So sorry to hear bro prayers to you and your family.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude. So sorry to hear. Can't imagine that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Prayers for you and your family bro! God bless

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm real Sorry Tex! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Damn big Tex that's terrible news! My thoughts are with you an your family :)

emantest

emantest

Awards
Sorry for the loss of your sister. God Bless you and your family.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Thanks guys prayers are definitely welcomed and needed!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
My sincere condolences tex. can't imagine going through this.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.
Thanks SB. I'm getting a MRI this month to look at my shoulders and chest. Haven't been feeling right lately, so the outcome of that will determine my discussion on the PL meet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Long time brother!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Good to see you back big tex! Been killing it I see!!!