bheslop's BioCor stack! Agmantine/Citrulline m/DivaMax/Cr

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty got my stack of Agmantine, Citrulline malate, DivaMax and creatine from BioCor and I am ready to go! Thanks to BioCor for this awesome opportunity and all the amazing supps. I am 5'10" 184 lbs and 25 years of age. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I currently am doing a split training style. I do the following:
Day 1: Back and Biceps
Day 2: Chest and Triceps
Day 3: Shoulders and Legs
Day 4: off
Day 5: Back and Biceps
Day 6: chest and Triceps
Day 7: off
Repeat....
Today I did legs and shoulders. Took Divamax in the morning, lunch, and dinner. Took 5g creatine before and after. Citruline malate before workout as well as agmantine. Here is what I did:
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 12 (60lbs), 10(65lbs), 8(70lbs)
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(55), 10(60), 8(60)
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 12(35),10(40), 8(45)
Shrugs(on hammer strength): 3 sets of 12(290), 10(310), 8(330)
Squats: 3 sets of 12(265), 10(295), 8(310)
Leg extension: 3 sets of 12(170), 10(175), 8(180)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(130), 10(140), 8(150)
Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 12(270), 10(290), 8 (310)

Felt really good today. Didn't feel fatigued and I felt strong. For me legs and shoulders are the big test to see how I am feeling, as these are my weaker points. They have been getting stronger, but definitely the hardest for me. I went through this workout feeling great.
So, at the moment I am going to take Divamax 3 times a day at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creatine 5g before and after workout. Citruline malate 1 serving before workout. How is everyone else dosing their agamantine?

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
First! I'm never first! Along for the ride, as I will be logging the same thing. Looks like a solid first workout.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In, keep on beasting it bro

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout today. I didn't lift yesterday, but did cardio for 45 minutes playing basketball. I did back and biceps today. I have been taking the Divamax 3x day, and the creatine, agmantine, and citruline pre-workout. I forget to mention, but the first day I took Divamax I was having really bad allergies. I took the Divamax, and it all cleared up. I had heard about stinging nettle and allergies and it definitely work, so an added benefit there. I tend to get an upset stomach with gas pretty easy, but haven't had any problems with any of the four. After my last workout on Thursday I was expecting to be pretty sore since I hit legs pretty hard, but I am not sore at all. Looking forward to see if the citrulline really does help me with fatigue and recovery. The taste of the creatine, agmantine, and citrulline malate are ok, I just have been mixing them with my pwo protein. So far so good. Here is today's workout:

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(285lbs), 6(315lbs)
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs)
Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(95lbs), 8(105lbs), 6(110lbs)
Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(75lbs),10(80lbs), 8(85lbs)
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Solid workout. Nice work on the rows.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
How are most people taking their Agmantine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How are most people taking their Agmantine?
on workout days i would take 1 scoop with 1st meal then another scoop 30-40 minutes before workout. on non-worlout days you might try taking a scoop before bed, i used to dose blue print by MAN that way years ago with good effects.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool I think I will try it out the pre-workout and before bed

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, first time working out chest and triceps on these products. Had a good solid workout. I noticed I haven't been very sore or fatigued after my workouts or the day following. My sleep has been good. I have noticed a good pump during my workouts. Not sure if it is the agmantine or citrulline, or both. I have also noticed I have been a lot more vascular during my workouts and after. I have been getting a lot stronger in the past few months and a month ago I was able to bench press 300lbs for the first time in my life. I am hoping my hardwork and assistance with these products will help me to get to 315. Here is my day:
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(185lb), 8(195lb), 6(225lb) 4 (245)
Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(55), 8(60), 6(65)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(85)
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(90)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty, first time working out chest and triceps on these products. Had a good solid workout. I noticed I haven't been very sore or fatigued after my workouts or the day following. My sleep has been good. I have noticed a good pump during my workouts. Not sure if it is the agmantine or citrulline, or both. I have also noticed I have been a lot more vascular during my workouts and after. I have been getting a lot stronger in the past few months and a month ago I was able to bench press 300lbs for the first time in my life. I am hoping my hardwork and assistance with these products will help me to get to 315. Here is my day:
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(185lb), 8(195lb), 6(225lb) 4 (245)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(55), 8(60), 6(65)
Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(85)
keep working hard that is the key, the supps will help you push harder and recover faster but you have to put in the work!!! excited to see how you respond to divamax...have you ever used divanill before?

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't tried that. I have never heard of it.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I mean I had never heard of it before this.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't able to work out yesterday thanks to my dentist. I went in for a routine cleaning and he did something that caused my entire face to swell up so had to go back after school and didn't have time to hit the gym. Well anyways I did legs and shoulders today and had another great workout. I took the divamax 3x with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have been taking the citrulline pre-workout as well as the creatine. I started taking the agamantine pre-workout as well as just before bed. I woke up today nice and refreshed and that was the first night I had taked agmantine just before bed. Too early to tell if thats why I slept great and felt refreshed but I will keep an eye on it. Last week when I did legs and shoulders I was still finishing my 3 sets of 12,10 and 8 routine, but today did 3 sets of 10,8 and 6.
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs)
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70)
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(45) Couldnt get higher than 45
Shrugs(on hammer strength with straps): 3 sets of 10(305), 8(325), 6(340)
Squats: 3 sets of 10(295), 8(305), 6(335) This is the most I have ever done fro 6 reps. Felt great and legs felt strong and endurance was amazing.
Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(175), 8(180), 6(190)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(140), 8(150), 6(160)
Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10(290), 8(310), 6 (330)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't able to work out yesterday thanks to my dentist. I went in for a routine cleaning and he did something that caused my entire face to swell up so had to go back after school and didn't have time to hit the gym. Well anyways I did legs and shoulders today and had another great workout. I took the divamax 3x with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have been taking the citrulline pre-workout as well as the creatine. I started taking the agamantine pre-workout as well as just before bed. I woke up today nice and refreshed and that was the first night I had taked agmantine just before bed. Too early to tell if thats why I slept great and felt refreshed but I will keep an eye on it. Last week when I did legs and shoulders I was still finishing my 3 sets of 12,10 and 8 routine, but today did 3 sets of 10,8 and 6.
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(45) Couldnt get higher than 45
Squats: 3 sets of 10(295), 8(305), 6(335) This is the most I have ever done fro 6 reps. Felt great and legs felt strong and endurance was amazing.
Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(175), 8(180), 6(190)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(140), 8(150), 6(160)
glad to hear the supps are working so well for you, i haven't had a chance to try them yet but the logs all look positive...i am really eager to see results when divamax has a chance to kick in.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I think I am starting to feel the divamax kick in. I feel a lot stronger after just a week of taking the supplements. One thing I love is that my recovery has been great so far. I am pretty busy with med school and having my first child in the next 3 weeks so I need to be able to recover quick do to the lack of sleep and little windows I have right now to get a good session in. One thing I did not mention before is the mix-ability of the creatine, agmantine and citrulline mallate. They mix very well. They literally dissolve within a minute and I don't see any residual powder in the cup. I did cardio yesterday. I did 10x 100 yard sprints with 1 minute 30 seconds in between. Today I did back and biceps and my dead lift has been getting a lot stronger.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(295lbs), 6(325lbs) I went up 10lbs on my last 2 sets from earlier this week.
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs) same weight as last time
Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(105lbs), 8(110lbs), 6(120lbs) Went up 10-15lbs on each set. Felt really strong here and the pumps were great.
Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs) same weight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the update. i haven't tried the products yet, so glad to hear about mixibility and results!!!

btw-congrats on upcoming child...boy or girl?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I am starting to feel the divamax kick in. I feel a lot stronger after just a week of taking the supplements. One thing I love is that my recovery has been great so far. I am pretty busy with med school and having my first child in the next 3 weeks so I need to be able to recover quick do to the lack of sleep and little windows I have right now to get a good session in. One thing I did not mention before is the mix-ability of the creatine, agmantine and citrulline mallate. They mix very well. They literally dissolve within a minute and I don't see any residual powder in the cup. I did cardio yesterday. I did 10x 100 yard sprints with 1 minute 30 seconds in between. Today I did back and biceps and my dead lift has been getting a lot stronger.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(295lbs), 6(325lbs) I went up 10lbs on my last 2 sets from earlier this week.
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs) same weight as last time
Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(105lbs), 8(110lbs), 6(120lbs) Went up 10-15lbs on each set. Felt really strong here and the pumps were great.
Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs) same weight

Thats awesome on the divamax. Bigt will be jealous :)

First child? Congratz!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats awesome on the divamax. Bigt will be jealous :)

First child? Congratz!!!
lol...i would indeed be very jealous....

if i didn't have some divamax of my own coming!!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Forgot to mention, but congrats on the expecting baby!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yep first child, and a boy! Just got back from the gym but have to head off to school, so I will post my update later today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep first child, and a boy! Just got back from the gym but have to head off to school, so I will post my update later today.
lol...talk about a game changer!!!

looking forward to the update.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I hit Chest and triceps. My triceps have been getting a lot stronger the last coule weeks. I have noticed my numbers going up each workout. I weighed myself at the gym today and was 185. I am trying to get to 190 by the end of summer so 5 more to go. Here is the breakdown:
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(195lb), 8(205lb), 6(235lb) I went up 10lbs on each set from last week. Felt really strong here.
Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230) Same weight as last week.
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70) Went up 5 lbs on each set from last week
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85) Same weight as last week.
Overhead Triceps extension: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10(25), 8 (3), and 6 (35)
Felt great and I really feel like the agmantine and citrulline are really helping me with my endurance and keeping the fatigue away.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Solid workout. Nice job with the weighted dips! Do you do your overhead extensions with DB's or a curl bar?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice to see the numbers go up isn't it!!!

agmatine and cit mal are a endurance powerhouse!!!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders and legs today. Legs are feeling really strong. I used to get a lot of knee pain (ruptured hamstring tendon 5 years ago), but my legs have been getting a lot stronger and the pain is limited. I have been recovering a lot faster since beginning these supplements. Since starting agmantine at night I have been sleeping a lot better and wake up pretty refreshed. Here is the breakdown.
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Went up 5 lbs
Squats: 3 sets of 10(295), 8(305), 6(335) Same weight as last week
Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(180), 8(185), 6(195) Went up 5 lbs
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(140), 8(150), 6(160) Same weight
Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10(290), 8(310), 6 (330) Same weight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you using 1 scoop agmatine preworkout...1 scoop before bed?

yup...a dose of agmatine and a divamax before bed seems to be giving some really nice results.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 1 scoop pwo and one at bed. I have definitely noticed a difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, 1 scoop pwo and one at bed. I have definitely noticed a difference.
have you tried a dose of divamax before bed also....there seems to be some synergy with the 2 before bed.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't, I have been taking Divamax with breakfast, lunch and dinner(around 6pm). I will have to try it out and take the last dose a bit later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I haven't, I have been taking Divamax with breakfast, lunch and dinner(around 6pm). I will have to try it out and take the last dose a bit later.
might be worth a try....

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
have you tried a dose of divamax before bed also....there seems to be some synergy with the 2 before bed.
I HIGHLY recommend taking the Diva and Ag before bed. Take it from someone who has issues sleeping through the night. I've been dosing this way for about a week and loving it. Sleeping through the night, a deeper sleep and waking up more refreshed. Now, if you don't have any issues sleeping, it may be harder to notice the difference. For me, it was quite easy to notice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I HIGHLY recommend taking the Diva and Ag before bed. Take it from someone who has issues sleeping through the night. I've been dosing this way for about a week and loving it. Sleeping through the night, a deeper sleep and waking up more refreshed. Now, if you don't have any issues sleeping, it may be harder to notice the difference. For me, it was quite easy to notice.
nice...

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
My favorite day of the week, back and biceps day! I have been taking agmantine with divamax at nigth just before bed the last few days and have been experiencing great sleep and better recovery. Similar to rdcopps, I have always had trouble sleeping, but I have been sleeping good lately. Waking up nice and refreshed. I have been feeling really good lately so I have also been stepping up my cardio. My goal was to get to 190lb while remaining relatively lean, but I have noticed myself putting on a little extra fat due to med school and the crazy schedule. I have been alternating between doing sprints at the track, elliptical machine and biking. Today I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I have always been hesitant of doing cardio because I lose weight so easily and don't want to lose muscle mass, but I purchased some BCAA powder to help with that.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(255lbs), 8(295lbs), 6(325lbs) First set I went up 10lbs from last time, but the last two sets were the same weight.
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(170lbs),8(180lbs), 6(190lbs) Went up 10lbs on each set since last time. Used straps towards the end though.
Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(110lbs), 8(115lbs), 6(120lbs) Up 5lb on 1st set, same on last two
Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(80lbs),10(85lbs), 8(90lbs) Up 5lbs since last week
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs) Same
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs) Same
Pull ups to failure: 13

Felt great today. Good pumps and felt like working out even after I finished lifting. I did 45 minutes of cardio right after this, so all in all a great session.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great workout...i am a fan of bcaa's!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sunday bump

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have never used a BCAA product in my life. Everyone has always been talking about them, so I figured why not. I am loving these BioCor products though, definitely feeling the effects.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Does BioCor make a BCAA product?

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Usually today is my day off, but hit the gym because I was forced to miss a day earlier this week. I thought I was going to be pretty sore from yesterdays workout but I feel good. Took my agmantine, creatine and citrulline malate pre workout and did chest and triceps. The weight I was pressign today was pretty much the same as last time but it is definitely getting easier so next week I will push it up. Always love doing triceps on these products because the pump I get is great. I don't have very large triceps but the pump makes them feel and look big. I am working on those.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(195lb), 8(205lb), 6(235lb)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70)
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps extension: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
Dips to failure: 16
Very good way to end the week. I am really impressed with the strength gains and endurance I am experiencing. Next week should be a good test to see just how well it is going as I will be trying to set some PRs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always good when the weights start feeling lighter....progress!!!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout today. I didn't sleep very well last night, had a long day of school and a lot of studying that threw my schedule off. Started off with 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and then did shoulders and legs. Legs felt fresh despite lack of sleep and was able to up the weight a bit from last time.
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs) Same weight as last time
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75) Up 5 lbs from last time
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Same as last time
Shrugs: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(325), 6(340) Same
Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 3(345) went up 10lbs on first 2 sets. Went up 10lbs on last set but was only able to get 3 reps out
Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(180), 8(185), 6(195) Same
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165) Up 5lbs

Overall pretty happy that I went up on squats, but I wasn't able to get the full 6 reps in. Even though I didn't get very good sleep last night I still had better stats than last time.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day, so I just did cardio. Just got back from the track and did 10x100yard sprints with 1:30 in between each. I would much rather do sprints than stay on an elliptical or treadmill for 30-45 minutes! Felt good running today. I still took my agmantine, citrulline, and creatine before as I would for weight training. Slept a lot better last night, I think it was just the extra school work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day, so I just did cardio. Just got back from the track and did 10x100yard sprints with 1:30 in between each. I would much rather do sprints than stay on an elliptical or treadmill for 30-45 minutes! Felt good running today. I still took my agmantine, citrulline, and creatine before as I would for weight training. Slept a lot better last night, I think it was just the extra school work.
sounds like stress...you probably slept better because those sprints helped clear your head!!!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yea it is definitely the stress. I think the agmatine and divamax at night are helping though. I have had sleep problems for as long as I can remember and I have been sleeping better while taking this stack. Off to the gym I go...