• Established
ETA?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH I'm not sure. We ran the caps but had a problem with many of the caps busting due to some clumping. We have a lab checking it out now to see what our options are. This is going to be a product in our baseline series that should be relatively inexpensive so we dont want to put to much money into it.(cause it would only raise the retail price) If worst comes to worst we will sell it as a bulk powder.
We should know by the end of next week

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH I'm not sure. We ran the caps but had a problem with many of the caps busting due to some clumping. We have a lab checking it out now to see what our options are. This is going to be a product in our baseline series that should be relatively inexpensive so we dont want to put to much money into it.(cause it would only raise the retail price) If worst comes to worst we will sell it as a bulk powder.
We should know by the end of next week
Awesome!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another quality product to add to an already steller line-up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed, bulk works for me

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm in for bulk too.

Can't wait to give it a whirl... Jiigzz only brought it to my attention today haha ;)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't realize you guys were contemplating adding this as a powder vs. an encapsulated product. I'd be down for either. Caps would certainly be easier, but I could see a lot of people just adding 2.5g bulk powder to Focus XT (plus Agmatine and Cit. Mal) of course. :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize you guys were contemplating adding this as a powder vs. an encapsulated product. I'd be down for either. Caps would certainly be easier, but I could see a lot of people just adding 2.5g bulk powder to Focus XT (plus Agmatine and Cit. Mal) of course. :D
That's just I was thinking, just scoop, mix n go...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually prefer powder as well .. making your own pre w/ focus XT is the best thing