BETA TESTERS wanted for Lecheek Nutrition's new product

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please show a reason why that is benefical (to eat every 2 hours) unless you are on enough drugs that your P-Ratio is out of the roof.
Protein levels NEVER reach refractory stages before being spiked again (every 2 hours)
Nor does it aid in muscle protein synthesis EBF Inc maybe he could shed some more research.

Lots in here:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

Alan had some good info in my interview with him:

http://www.machinemuscle.com/interview-with-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon/
http://www.alanaragon.com/an-objective-look-at-intermittent-fasting.html

few good studies in here:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/04/critique-of-issn-position-stand-on-meal.html

Lyle on the subject:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/meal-frequency-and-energy-balance-research-review.html

My interview with Layne:
http://www.machinemuscle.com/layne-norton-interview/
How about for Diabetics?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about for Diabetics?
I know a diabetic who ate more often and had his insulin levels much higher because the more you eat the more your spiking insulin (protein alone spikes insulin)
he worked with Shelby Starnes and shelby had him lower his meal frequency to control his insulin levels and diabetes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks nice (especially that flavor, even though it's cut off lol).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might have to add some of these to my mix

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to beta test this!

I have used many amino products in the past:
Scivation's XTend
CL Purple Wraath
AI Recover Pro
SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA
Plain old unflavored BCAAs
Modern BCAA and Modern BCAA+
AEN Intrabolic old and new
Axis Labs Clutch N'Gage
ON Amino energy

I primarily use BCAAs during my fasted training sessions, or during a cut between meals. I think they are most beneficial during fasted training however. I would give a detailed review, and have reviewed/logged many products on another site. I have only done one log on here for MAN Sports Pure PF3. Thanks for this opportunity! Would definitely be willing to do vids and pics as well.
Tell us what your past or current aminos are and how you use them.
U.S only
18 and up
Chosen testers will be given product details but they will not be released and would expect the testers to not release the info as well.
Will you be able to post up pix or a video? Review when product is instore here?

Aminos i used:

AEN Intrabolic
USP Modern BCAA
Amino D
Xtend
Amino IV
Cor BCAA
Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Purple Wraath
Purple Psyko
Amino X
RecoverPro
360 Cut BCAA
ON Amino Energy

Age 25
Weight 185
Height 5'7

Aminos should be used pre workout (for a fasted state) or between meals 4-6 hours apart as dictated on layne nortons MPS PDF/Powerpoint, taking them post workout is not beneficial at all because you either have aminos or protein present from an intra-workout beverage or a pre-workout meal still digesting in the system. Protein levels should be given time to baseline before being spiked again as dictated in Layne's research for optimal muscle protein synthesis. Would love to give it a whirl and do a written review with pictures for you guys.

This has been the best app turnout and a great bunch of applicants I must say and for that Lecheek and myself thank you. Also without a doubt the hardest bunch to choose from as all the apps were great.

Will the 2 winners above please get me your shipping info so we can get this out.

Also to everyone in here there will be more on this product and other flavors to come ;) ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been the best app turnout and a great bunch of applicants I must say and for that Lecheek and myself thank you. Also without a doubt the hardest bunch to choose from as all the apps were great. Will the 2 winners above please get me your shipping info so we can get this out. Also to everyone in here there will be more on this product and other flavors to come ;) ;)
Thanks so much! I can't wait to give this a run!

Congrats to Bob as well!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Misfit & Solution! Make sure you post some links to those logs in here - glad you guys got this opp! Lecheek won't be disappointed, of that I'm sure.
Marms you guys ought to have one of those intro deals on NP where buying multiple tubs lowers the price - need to stock up on some tasty aminos pretty soon :sly:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, bros.

In to see what Bob manages to bake with his ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Maybe a pic like that will be coming from my house soon :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a FYI. My laptop crashed on me (4 month old macbook) the 3rd i have been through in 4 years,
I have not received the product yet, but if i do in a few days and i can't get the log up ASAP this is why. posting from my phone is a bit rough and i don't want to skimp the company on detail like i do in my logs and my daily workout updates + Stack updates + how it relates to my workout, recovery etc . SO bare with me, and when i get my macbook back from repair ( i have applecare and a best buy warranty because there is no apple store near me) i will get it up and running when the product comes in.

Thank you, and sorry for this, damn keyboard and trackpad went full potato on me and i have no idea why.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing here either, hence my post.
Laptop is at the Geek Squad HQ (i think in MN) getting repaired today and will be overnighted when done, so i could have it back Friday/Satruday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still no product, just an update
i will be leaving for Columbus Wednesday and will not be back till the following monday for the arnold classic.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the lookout. I'll definitely take some pics (non-revealing of the label of course ;))

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say about the taste!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing on my end as well after a few weeks now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We are resending and sorry about the wait. I did check and it was sent so im sorry.
ah, just saw this. dang it :(
Marms -

If you see this post, since R1 seems very interested you can kindly send my tub his way to log.
He seems a bit letdown he got in on this late, and i would not mind letting another rep give it a crack.
Please let me know if you can do this for that individual. I can always log another time in the future .
R1balla Marms

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms - If you see this post, since R1 seems very interested you can kindly send my tub his way to log. He seems a bit letdown he got in on this late, and i would not mind letting another rep give it a crack. Please let me know if you can do this for that individual. I can always log another time in the future . R1balla Marms
Very generous, Bob!