BESTDROL & katanadrol are going to be banned!?!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I saw this posted else where and am NOT happy!
I love beasrdol and many probibly have seen me post.
M1D and beast was one of my best oral stacks.
I hope it takes them a long time to do it ! :'-(

Word from sources:

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants to add Beastdrol (methasteron) and katanadrol v2.0 (Prostanozol) to the Controlled Substances list making it as illegal to sell.

More from Needtobuildmuscle

superdrol is next on the banned list!
Remember this day, friends – it’s the day you heard that superdrol (also known as methasterone, the active ingredient in Beastdrol) is about to get banned by the government. Superdrol (TM) was originally released back in 2005 (although it was first synthesized in 1956), and sold as a dietary supplement. And it’s one of the most powerful nutritional supplements for burning fat and building muscle to ever hit the market. But sometime in 2012 it’s likely to be pulled off the shelves of your favorite supplement stores…only to find its way into the gym bag of your local steroid dealer; supplement one day, illegal steroid the next! This means it will join the ranks of products you could legally purchase anywhere from GNC to Amazon.com, like Androstendione and Methyl-1-Testosterone, and it will become just as illegal as an amp of omnadren or a bottle of primobolan.
On October 22, 2004, the President signed into law the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 which classified a drug or hormonal substance as an anabolic steroid if certain criteria are met…and now, the DEA believes that Superdrol meets this criteria, and fits the definition of “anabolic steroid,” so they are officially proposing that it gets added to the official government list of illegal anabolic steroids.
The active chemical in Superdrol (and Beastdrol) is Methasterone, which is kind of like what you’d get if Anadrol and Masteron got married and had a kid. Because this compound is in the DHT family, it can’t convert to estrogen, which is one of the primary causes of various side effects like gynecomastia and water retention. Estrogen-related water retention is the culprit behind the smooth physique that some steroid users display when they’re on a bulking cycle – you can still see a lot of muscle, but it’s blurry and not as crisp as it could be.
Superdrol can also be said to be chemically related to testosterone (all anabolic steroids share this property). However, it differs from testosterone by the addition of an alpha methyl group at carbon 17 (C17), an alpha methyl group at C2, and by lacking a double bond between Carbon 4 and Carbon 5. The C17 alteration in the D-ring allows it to be orally active and survive first pass metabolism through the liver without being destroyed. The Removal of the C4-C5 double bond in the A-Ring serves to increase the compound’s anabolic activity as does the substitution at the C2 position.
Early users of the first Superdrol product reported dry gains of up to 20lbs in as little as 2-3 weeks, but without the unwanted bloating. Naturally this made it an extremely popular compound for bodybuilders to use on both cutting and bulking cycles. Some bodybuilders who were on traditional steroid cycles even reported replacing the Dianabol or Anavar in their cycles with Superdrol and getting even better results…not to mention they could buy as much as they wanted without resorting to a risky deal in a gym locker-room or getting a package in the mail from Cyprus.

Methasterone/Superdrol

Back in 1959, three years after it was first synthesized, Methasterone was described as being a very potent anabolic but one that exhibited relatively weak androgenic activity in rodent studies. (Ringold et al., 1959). In fact, it reportedly possessed one-fifth the androgenic activity of methyltestosterone and four times its anabolic activity, when given orally. Furthermore, it was shown to bind to the androgen receptor similarly to testosterone, and with similar transcriptional capabilities. This is no surprise, as most anabolic steroids exert the majority of their effects through activation of the androgen receptor and subsequent gene transcription.

Owing to the fact that it is not (yet) classified as a Schedule III drug (like other anabolic steroids), it has been widely sold on the dietary supplement market since it originally came out in 2005. And just as unfortunately, because it has not yet been classified as an anabolic steroid, many users treated it as nothing more dangerous than a multivitamin – which is a huge mistake.
This stuff, because it’s been designed to survive passing through the liver, can stress that organ and elevate enzymes. For that reason, many users limit their cycles to 2-3 weeks at a time, at 10-30mgs per day in divided doses. And of course, they don’t drink alcohol while they’re on it either.
So right now, people are stocking up on this stuff like crazy, because we don’t know how soon it’s going to be banned, only that it’s on the chopping block for 2012.

----------------------

I hate to see a good product go.

Hey you think it would still be legal in canada?

would it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana should be alright. Prostanozol is getting banned and not furazadrol (which is what Katana is a clone of)

Sucks about SD though

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sucks for those that like and use them.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
2 of the most reliable PH's on the market :( Sucks for the PH guys. Time to stock up now. Too bad this info didn't come out about 2 weeks ago when the mr supps BOGO was going on, LOL.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana should be alright. Prostanozol is getting banned and not furazadrol (which is what Katana is a clone of)

Sucks about SD though
No PH meets FDA's requirements.:( If you havent noticed it doesn'y have to be banned for the FDA to take legal action against manuf or retailers

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No PH meets FDA's requirements.:( If you havent noticed it doesn'y have to be banned for the FDA to take legal action against manuf or retailers
Yeh...that is true, but to my understanding it is the compounds that get banned, and not the manufacturer or brand names

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh...that is true, but to my understanding it is the compounds that get banned, and not the manufacturer or brand names
That the worst thing about the situation. The products being banned gives them more ammunition to go after former manuf. ..Heck look at the fine AX and Kev Smith just paid and they hadn't produced it in over 6 years.
IDK if you sub to this site but it usually has up to date info on FDA, NDI and GMP compliances
http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That the worst thing about the situation. The products being banned gives them more ammunition to go after former manuf. ..Heck look at the fine AX and Kev Smith just paid and they hadn't produced it in over 6 years.
IDK if you sub to this site but it usually has up to date info on FDA, NDI and GMP compliances
http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/
Thanks for that info. I'd rep you but this mobile app won't let me...lol