Best value PA, NOT granules

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The granules work and they're cheap... but I can't do it any longer.

What's the best powder or pill PA product out now?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understood SNS is working on it but don’t know when it will be out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The granules work and they're cheap... but I can't do it any longer.

What's the best powder or pill PA product out now?
pills gets super expensive .. SNS is working on it and hopefully will offer us great dosage/price ratio compared to whats out there $60-100

dont know the timeline .. stupid covid is pushing everything back .. but @sns8778 is working on couple new projects that should be exicting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Also waiting for sns. Have been using redcon1 but would much rather support a board sponsor

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. Also waiting for sns. Have been using redcon1 but would much rather support a board sponsor
is that 11 bravo ? 750mg - 30 servings ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I understood the problem with 11bravo is that it’s not clear if its 750mg of pure PA or if it’s 750mg of PA at 50%.
that is very true .. just by looking at the label .. its hard to say if you are getting 750mg of 1500mg or 375mg of 750mg

here is another label that states 1500mg but im sure its 750mg ..but doesnt state that on the label

SNS would never do that .. that was a great catch @Rostam

unless it says in their write up .. i am not in familiar .. same with ARA caps .. people have been getting away by puttin in 10% and not listing it on a label .. think there was a huge discussion on that in some thread

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that Mediator is (basically by definition) standardized to 50% PA. So a product that lists 1500mg Mediator is the clinical dose of PA (750mg).

Agreed that Redcon's product is a bit confusing. I read their label as 2 caps is 750mg Mediator. So to get the full clinical dose you need to take 4 caps.

Anyways, I've used a few bottles of Outbreak Nutrition Build and Biotest's micro-PA and liked both.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I understood the problem with 11bravo is that it’s not clear if its 750mg of pure PA or if it’s 750mg of PA at 50%.
Safe bet is to always assume it's 50% unless stated otherwise. If it says 1500mg and doesn't say something like Mediator Phosphatidic Acid (PA) 50% or Mediator 50P (Phosphatidic Acid) then safe bet is to assume 750mg.

If it says 750mg and nothing else then assume it's 375mg.

But most should yield 750mg PA so 1500mg total powder per serving with a yield of 750mg PA. @sns8778 will correct me if I'm wrong because this Mediator 50P is a new way to disclose so I assume 50P 1500mg = 750mg PA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that is very true .. just by looking at the label .. its hard to say if you are getting 750mg of 1500mg or 375mg of 750mg

here is another label that states 1500mg but im sure its 750mg ..but doesnt state that on the label

SNS would never do that .. that was a great catch @Rostam

unless it says in their write up .. i am not in familiar .. same with ARA caps .. people have been getting away by puttin in 10% and not listing it on a label .. think there was a huge discussion on that in some thread
That would be 1500 mg. Mediator providing 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

The ARA thing is simple - powder (regular capsules) are 10% because the 40% is an oil form so it would have to be softgels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Safe bet is to always assume it's 50% unless stated otherwise. If it says 1500mg and doesn't say something like Mediator Phosphatidic Acid (PA) 50% or Mediator 50P (Phosphatidic Acid) then safe bet is to assume 750mg.

If it says 750mg and nothing else then assume it's 375mg.

But most should yield 750mg PA so 1500mg total powder per serving with a yield of 750mg PA. @sns8778 will correct me if I'm wrong because this Mediator 50P is a new way to disclose so I assume 50P 1500mg = 750mg PA.
Good post. I agree.

Mediator PA is a clinically researched licensed branded version of Phosphatidic Acid.

The recommended dosage by the patent holder is 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per day and one would have to use 1500 total mg. of Mediator 50P to get that dose.

In the beginning, it was just called Mediator PO and then was later changed to Mediator 50P and the reason the name changed slightly was they patent holder was trying to encourage companies to make it clear to the customer that it was actually 50% Phosphatidic Acid, hence the 50P part.

Here is the way we will show it on our label to avoid confusion:

Mediator® 50P Phosphatidic Acid - 1500 mg.
(std. to 50% Phosphatidic Acid)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mediator® 50P Phosphatidic Acid - 1500 mg.
That is actually great news because lets say some brands don't do the label correct or "forget" (whether on purpose or was really an oversight) the 50% and leave it off the label..... the fact that the ingredient itself is called Mediator® 50P Phosphatidic Acid, shows its 50% of whatever MG is on the label. Smart move by Chem Nutra.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is that Mediator is (basically by definition) standardized to 50% PA. So a product that lists 1500mg Mediator is the clinical dose of PA (750mg).

Agreed that Redcon's product is a bit confusing. I read their label as 2 caps is 750mg Mediator. So to get the full clinical dose you need to take 4 caps.

Anyways, I've used a few bottles of Outbreak Nutrition Build and Biotest's micro-PA and liked both.
Is Micro pa marketing??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inbound nutrition has one with Epi and laxo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor